[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000001113.jpg (78 KB, 502x502)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I have a horrible curse, I have been looking for work all year long everywhere, on every corner, but I can't find any, it's as if a horrible curse had fallen on me, ¿What god or prayer could help me? I am desperate to death.
>>
>>38842333
Have a business approach to life. being likable is a skill, apply that
>>
>>38842382
fuck you Gay Nig**r

can I said the N word in /x/?
>>
>>38842365
but i think there is something supernatural here
>>
>>38842397
No man, it’s offensive
>>
>>38842397
Yes
>>
>>38842397
only if you have the n word pass
>>
This is the system, it's not about Gods, it's about perfecting.
>>38836875
>>
>>38842813
That doesn't make sense
>>
>>38843270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhIaXk36dIA
BEN? BEEEEEEEN!...ben....
>>
>>38842333
It's probably because you're white and businesses want a DEI tax credit because HAITIANS NEEDS TA WERK AN FLY DA AEROPLAINES!
Try identifying as a black lesbian or some shit
Wonder why everyone wants to hire a bilingual DACA immigrant? Shit, 15 million illegals just last year man! Buckle up! This curse is gonna Islam/Chinese communist the fuck out of you
>>
>>38842365
I'm sure going into the business and shaking the managers hand is your next piece of advice
>>
>>38842765
Everyone on 4chan does, it's the rule
>>
>>38842333
It is Arikolgon you are looking for.

O Arikolgon, Lord of Shadows,
Guide me through uncertainty as I seek work.
Reveal the hidden paths and grant me the strength to follow them.
In the darkness, I trust Your wisdom to lead me,
And Your protection to watch over me.
Amen.

Do this prayer every night and praise him during day and night. He will give you what you want by the 5th.
>>
>>38843359
Ding ding ding ding! We have a weiner!
>>
File: this.gif (445 KB, 300x186)
445 KB
445 KB GIF
>>38842333
>>38843359
This
Since 2020, over 90% of American jobs have gone to non-whites
Try being not white
>>
File: Lawyer.jpg (312 KB, 906x704)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>38843623
You needed an assistant, so I got you one!
Meet your new Paralegal-M*click**click*Mbutu!

Jr.
>>
I am experiencing it as well OP. I have been begging the Gods. I hope I am at the end of this long trial.

>>38843725
That episode came out 24 years ago
>>
>>38842333
Try thinking outside the box. Look for a job that fits with your true self. Life does not exist within you, you are a part of something greater than yourself. Accept that you are a slave. You cannot go back to being free.
>>
>>38842333
this is not a possibility for everyone, but you can take out loans and pursue a stem degree and then go straight for your phd which will be free with an annual stipend. You'll get years of doing school work for a living, youll be highly qualified with a job lined up when you finish, and you wont have to pay off the loans until after youre done. sure you'll be in debt, but if the system is fucking you anyway why not fuck it back and use it for your own benefit? Just an idea. The job market is fake you literally have to know someone or be in the right place where you meet someone to get one these days
>>
>>38842333
There’s only one god- God. It’s easy. Accept that God’s messiah came from heaven to Earth and sacrificed himself, taking the guilt that should have condemned you, onto himself instead. This messiah, on Earth and living with us as a human, was called Jesus. He taught us many things, but mostly his sacrificing himself to save us is his capstone achievement. Because he absolves anyone who believes in him of their guilt in the eyes of God, we may stand before the father blameless and without fault. All we have to do is accept Jesus. If we accept Jesus, he accepts us, and if he accepts us, he takes responsibility for our sins, and when we are seen as innocent in the eyes of God, he then finds us clean and pure, and able to serve as vessels and living temples for his Holy Spirit to dwell within. Each of us can walk around with God living inside of us. This Holy Spirit will transform us from within, healing us, and strengthening and encouraging us, until one day, we and the spirit have become completely one in union with one another. And then, we no longer need to cry to Jesus as our messiah who saves us, but can stand beside him as brothers. As equals. The Father, the Son, the Spirit, and each one of us, all united together, in heaven. In heaven, there is only light. We do no evil, and so there is no evil, and so we suffer no evil. And there is peace. Amen
>>
>>38842333
You here now

post results
>>
>>38843773
The good thing is, he doesn't understand English.

Wait.
>>
bump
>>
>>38842333
sell you valuable belongings and go on an adventure. for example hike the appalachian trail.
>>
>>38842333
What's your sun and jupiter signs
>>
>>38842333
Well its a test of your endurance. So probably some god that is more lenient.
>>
>>38842333
What skills do you have
What jobs have you applied for
>>
>>38846077
Probably none of worth or that anon would have started a business already.
>>
>>38842467
Why do you think so?
>>
File: NAC protocol.png (30 KB, 1651x1008)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>38842333
This protocol has the potential to mitigate bad luck. Just the starter protocol (NAC, oregano oil, and black seed oil) can do plenty (you may be satisfied and not feel the need to go further supplements wise). The 4plebs link has hotlinks (link 1 has the official PDF; links 2 and 3 are a quick-start guide for how to properly shop for the supplements).
>>37384193
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37383430/#q37384193
>>
Hey OP >>38843773 again

They passed me for some faggot with less qualifications but knew more people inside the business, so you know what, yeah, maybe we're in hell. Maybe the maximum amount of suffering-loosh isn't from a massive high and crash, maybe it's just a few small victories, enough to get your hopes up, only to drag you through the mud, always with a little glimmer at in front of you, but nope just mud until you DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.
>>
>>38842333
anon, you must kill the entity. harm it until it detaches itself from you to look for another host
>>
Ask and ye shall receive
>>
>>38843359
this.
Don't let anyone give you the white privilege bullshit. 1 in 5 hr bitches don't interview white people and the rest of them are discouraged from hiring competent people because white.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.