[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2488.jpg (125 KB, 864x672)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Realistically how worried should you be if you encounter one of these things?
>>
>>38846842
Depends on where they are living. If it’s in your property accept that you have Gnome neighbors and bring them gifts of honey and Meade. If they’re in your house……. If you find them innawoods best thing to do is be nice and offer the gnome a gift. See if he needs help with anything. They’re kind of anti-fae so as long as you’re not doing a ton of business with the fae you should be alright. Gnomes can fuck you up if you do them wrong though.
>>
Don't eat any gifts they give you. You can, and should give them gifts though:
Leave a snack outside, still in it's packaging (Peanut Butter Biscuits, for example) underneath a glass bowl before you go to bed for the night.
Nothing fancy, just right outside your front door.
If the package is gone in the morning, and the glass is still intact, you may have gnomes. If you find something else in it's place, like berries or mushrooms, you may have gnomes. Take it inside with you, but don't eat it.
If the glass is broken, and the packaging looks ravaged, it's likely just animals. If it's still there, you probably don't have gnomes. If you do, though:
IGNORE TAPPING AT YOUR WINDOWS OR DOORS. Although we associate 'knocking' with a request for entry, gnomes use it as a warning, or threat.
Other than that, we're talking about a benign creature.
...Unless you live in the Americas.
Then, ask the threads more knowledgable about demons, and good luck.
>>
water is the final water , take paddle to ash and forgive the flow from the other side, ensure the tightness fades from view
>>
>>38847268
Realized I didn’t offer any advice about if they’re in your house. If they’re in your house… You’re fucked. Move out immediately and try to hide their presence until you have completed the house sale.
>>
>>38846842
Depends if it is holding a camera-like box or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rarqBJNnwDs
>>
>>38847476
Why would they give you gifts and then threaten you? Are they just douchebags? I don't get it
>>
>>38846842
i saw them on mushrooms
they mooned at me in a mocking manner, made me feel such an ignorant idiot who knows nothing
>>
Gnome portals are sparkly, you can destroy it just by touching it
>>
>>38846842
Considering it has a red cap, you're fucked six ways to Sunday.
>>
>>38846842
not worried at all if you know what to do, just ask the shopkeeper and he will fill you in on all the details , care of , positioning , paint retouching after hard summers. they have some really good advice at my local garden centre
>>
>>38847268
are they actually that big or are these invisible spirits?
>>
>>38849103
I assume this would be a way to put you in debt to them?
>>
Is no one curious about what happened to chip-chan?

Context, chip was a korean shut in who used to post here

She was crazy shut in and had a talent to creep our mods writing sings

When we got in a fight with pol I recruited anyone creepy who was always online

Obviously the crazy korean neet made the cut

Then she died allegedlly after being raped by korean soldiers during our fight with the 8 godesses

Then things happened and well chip was our resident ghost expert
>>
>>38846842
is that you grimble grumble ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em4Yl8qIm9Q
>>
>>38846842
It depends, what's the usecase for worry?
>>
>>38846842
If you pissed them off, tremendously worried. they can sometimes bring good fortune with them, but it ultimately isn't worth it to seek them out for such. Any fae being can easily ruin your life, and they are not easy to make amends with.
>>
>>38849298
wrong board + shitty forced meme
Go lock some keys with shazam or whatever
>>
>>38846842
>Realistically
I would be terrified. I think people severely underestimate how horrifying it would be to truly encounter something eldritch
>>
Was the pic found on a camera recovered in the woods?
>>
>>38846842
If your intentions are peaceful/friendly/hospitable I would not be worried. I would make friends with them by leaving an offering of natural foods. Blueberries are often mentioned here on /x/.
>>
>>38849261
yee ol saint
>>
File: IMG_4021.jpg (747 KB, 1014x821)
747 KB
747 KB JPG
David? I met that dude on DMT, he’s chill. When he speaks weird shapes come from his mouth and sounds unlike anything on earth. What a strange place they live at.
https://youtu.be/3ToTcGvsSzw
>>
>>38846842
>rabblerouser
>devious intent
Shoo it away into the vast hidden forest where it resides in hills of untouched green
>>
File: IMG_1951.jpg (69 KB, 377x471)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Gnomes are friends
>>
>>38846842
you WILL die
>>
>>38846842
if you encounter one of those? ur fucked. ur done. doesn't matter if you try to run or scream for help.
>>
>>38852925
They are. They fairies too but don’t piss them off
>>
>>38846842
It's like encountering white trash living in a trailer park. Most just want to be left alone, some gonna yell at you, some are into very weird shit and some are just on crack. So whatever you do NEVER EVER give them crack or give them the impression they could get some from you.
>>
>IF I SEE ONE OF THESE FUCKS
> IT'S JOLLY CAROUSING, ON SITE
>>
>>38853235
I feel like the gnomes and I have a peaceful relationship. Maybe from a past life
>>
What even ARE gnomes? How can you explain them through science and evolution?
>>
>>38855952
Like I explain ponies
>>
>>38855952
Have you taken shrooms and asked the gnomes?
>>
>>38853235
you're just saying that because you've never had gnomes take you seriously.
>>
>>38855952
Leprechauns, gnomes, elves, etc they’re like cryptids or elementals. They can make you wealthy or also fuck with you hardcore. Or they’re just native tribes ways of describing aliens
>>
Not worried at all, i would commend my spirit to the good lord.
>>
>>38848593
Imjarvi!
>>
>>38859476
But did they evolve from a common ancestor monkey like humans and branch off? I’m just looking for a natural explanation outside of magic.
>>
>>38859614
There’s been small humanoids even traditional scientists have found.
>>
>>38849249
She is schizophrenic, people should leave her alone
>>
>>38859614
You prefer the sci-enti-fic explanation and yet you think people evolved from monkeys? It's apes and though I'm not, you very well may be.
>>
Kill it with a brick, its that easy
>>
>>38846842
That's clearly molded out of clay and painted. Nice blur to fool the midwits. Next time remove the glare too.
>>
>>38846842
They can heal your soul or fuck you up. Not your choice.
>>
He looks like a happy lil fella. Surely I could find some room in the garden for the guy.
>>
>>38859896
Based
>>
>>38847476
if the glass is broken you should go straight to your nearest church/mosque/temple and ask for forgiveness. The animal may be badly injured if it injested the broken glass. Use a plastic cup next time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.