[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are there spiritual benefits to giving up caffeine?
It's only been 10 days since I stopped drinking coffee and I already feel positive benefits.
For one, my ability to concentrate has increased tenfold, I used to struggle to sit still for a five minute meditation session, now I can meditate for 30 - 40 minutes easily.
Also I have started having much more vivid dreams, it seems to me that caffeine inhibits our ability to dream, or at least to recall them in the morning.
I never dreamed when I was drinking coffee daily.
>>
>>38848624
There are spiritual benefits to fasting, so it seems that there would be spiritual benefits to giving coffee up. The symptoms you are describing, though, indicate mental, probably physiological changes.
>>
>>38848624
Based
>>
>>38848624
>
unsure.
stopped drinking coffee 15 days ago.
physiologically i feel much better. did not realize how deep into my bones my accumulated fatigue had gotten. energy levels have stabilized and I feel full power most of the day. I also seem to need an hour less sleep.
the world of spirit is not really separate from the world of the body and I seem to be treating my practice with more deliberation which is nice.
>>
I've been trying to quit. How long before it's bearable?
>>
>>38848624
I never drink coffee but about 2yrs ago I stopped drinking caffeinated sodas too (I still have caffeine free ones).
Whenever I go back to caffeinated sodas I can actually feel a difference in how I get tired later. It's not just more tired, it's like a different kind of tired. Like my body is extra heavy.

Also this made me realize there's literally no fucking reason for caffeine to be in sodas in the first place. The caffeine free ones are just as good, if not even better tasting.
Why the fuck did I spend my whole childhood drinking caffeine sodas? Why is that normal?
>>
File: coffee.gif (650 KB, 295x287)
650 KB
650 KB GIF
>>
>>38850357
5 days when I was bad
>>
>>38850901
do you have a slower version? I really want to get my MkUltra dose
>>
>>38848624
it's how you use it
>>
File: 39nlebucd6f51.jpg (328 KB, 1663x1658)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>38848624
Bean slave drink fucks with dreams so does weed.
I try to limit my shit, i still see vivid dreams but recall is meh.
Morning coffee with a ciggie is a shit ritual/meditation. Bad habit but feelsgoodman.
Ive quit few times before, longest was 1.5 months.
Few days i feel sluggish, REM rebound israel. few days after ability to focus like you say 10x after a week or 2 natural energy gain was pretty epic.
>>
>>38850901
mormons
>>
yeah, there are spiritual benefits to both drinking and not drinking coffee. god's a motherfucker like that
>>
can you believe he did that
>>
93 second brew, 94c
>>
i think i'm dumb
>>
>>38848707
caffeine has been shown to boost the autophagy effect, but if yr fasting for the spiritual benefits specifically it might be different

personally i see coffee as a friendly spirit
>>
imagine god enjoying the coca leaf and the coffee fruit and the oatmilk lattes and biking around smoking hash all summer
>>
you'll appreciate the black coffee
>>
>>38848624
None. It is a massive cope like semen retention.
You will pass years without coffee and will not get a gf in the same way as before.
>>
>>38848624
I already stated this here but I've experienced a few times strange and /x/ related states of consciousness by abstaining from caffeine from about 2 week or more then drinking a french pressed coffee. So basically a high intake of caffeine after a long abstinence.

There are also experiencers of various kind stating that abstaining from caffeine and alcohol along daily sun exposition and good sleep bring them "download", most famously the NASA engineer advising Chris Bledsoe, also appearing in Diana W. Pasulka book "American Cosmics".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=immYuImwRXQ

Not related to caffein per sei but I had download kinda experience after two things I can't say which has done what but, well, both can be related : first was a psilocibin trip which was positive and open my perspective from the time being, the other was meeting a so called "energetic healer" I gone to see because review were stellars and said she needs only one session, during it she asked me if I want my third eye opened and I say "why not". The ~5 months that followed were the best I experienced creatively wise in my life, it was crazy. It was not just after but take maybe a month to starts. Anyways, I don't know what's done what but here it is. It's been a few years and I haven't go back to check if it was her doing just because we both move quite far away.
>>
>>38848624
Coffee stops dreaming and remembering sleep so likely be more refreshed
>>
>>38854079
Fixed podcast URL:
https://youtu.be/XmVQFX2Pp60
>>
File: 3-2.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1000)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tITM3V8AgwY
>>
if you abstain from jerking it for long enough you get a cool trophy. jesus shakes your hand
>>
>>38848624
>Are there spiritual benefits to giving up caffeine?
Yes. And no.
When you are ready you will contact your spirit.
Or rather,
Your spirit will choose to contact you.
Just be ready.
Don't worry about the caffeine so much.
Just be ready.
>uh, thanks man
You're welcome.
>>
>>38848624
I would like the ability to quit soda
>>
I used to be a 10+ years everyday drinker, it took me 2 weeks to get past the horrible withdrawal, afterwards I found peace of mind, reduced noise from my heartbeats and my meditation sessions became 5 times better.

Go for it and never look back, maybe only use it as a ritualistic type of drug, it's extremely powerful.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.