[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.56 MB, 1076x824)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
Why has 2023/2024 been a year of death? Astrologers, do the stars say anything about this? People getting sick, dying. Pets also. It's not just because of the vaccine either, no one in my family got the vaccine
>>
>>38849922
>2023 - 2024 years of death
Are you from Israel or are you a Slav?
>>
>>38849936
Neither, American. But there certainly has been much death in Israel and Eastern Europe
>>
Oh. You noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GZu5aoG4eY
>>
the 2020s started with something called the great conjunction, which was also something called the grand mutation, in which earth signs switched to air signs. The last time this happened was during the black plague. We got lucky covid was not as harsh as that
>>
>>38849922

Call me when the population line goes down and the traffic jams disappear.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.