[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shadow.jpg (61 KB, 707x1000)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Hey /x/, looking for some advice on dealing with this shadow aspect. Lemme give some quick background details.
>dreaming last week
>in dream I realise I can use magick to get rid of bugs outside of my house
>debate on whether I should use electrical magick or fire magick
>suddenly a shadow entity comes up from behind and twists my arm behind me and holds the back of my neck in a lock (think of how police restrain someone)
>I wake up
After meditation, reflection, and a tarot session asking Archangel Raphael for advice, I realise that this shadow figure is an actual aspect of my own shadow self. My fears and insecurities that restrains me from moving forward in life.
There are plenty of fears I have in life, like commitment, and flying in an airplane. So I don't wish to banish this. It's part of me.
Instead I want to bring it forth, understand it, and show it love. The problem is, is that this thing scares the shit out of me.
Does anyone have any tips for rituals or meditations or such?
Has anyone ever dealt with this sort of thing? If so, could you share some advice on how you dealt with it?
>>
bump
>>
>>38851987
So first thing is first, write down everything you want on every level, and even pay attention to conflicting thoughts. Look for fast thoughts you have that regulate your behavior. Your shadow could be a pussy and you full of bravado but subconsciously avoidant. Thr shadow isn't necessarily a psychopath. It is probably a little psychopathic though.
>>
>>38852507
Maybe it is more scared of me than I’m scared of it, you’re right. But what about actually facing it?
>>
>>38851987
This is a very interesting topic, bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.