[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mkik5n3t4td61.jpg (41 KB, 821x808)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>we are all spiritual beings
>there is an after life
how did this become the biggest kept secret in the modern world.
>>
>>38852463
>be monke
>see something
>omg it's real
>no longer see something
>huh it's not real then
it's the same with human beings the scale is just different.
>>
post proof of after life
>>
File: IMG_3761.jpg (1.31 MB, 1125x1271)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>38852692
Read the millions of documented near death experiences throughout every language. Read about children being able to remember details including names of their children. Life after Life sold millions of copies decades ago. I have so many more books that are written by medical doctors, PHD’s etc all documenting evidence of an afterlife
>>
>>38852705
>Read about children being able to remember details including names of their children from past lives.
I remember reading about a little girl born who was able to find her children from a past life while she was still alive in the next one. I think she was American and her kids were in Ireland
>>
>>38852711
Goddamned reptillians
>>
>>38852463
Materialism
>>
>>38852463
Is it? Most of the world believes that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.