[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jesus.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>falls down from heaven to earth
>claims to be god's son
>starts preaching to humans about how to rule themselves
>performs miracles and sorceries to amaze and convince people
>vanishes and turns up again at random
>lets himself get killed on purpose "so that you can all be free on your own from now"
was this guy satan or what?
>>
>>38864337
Well, maybe. If he truly is a Piscean figure then he ought to have a certain amount of deception and confusion around him.
>>
>>38864337
Guess you missed Matthew 12:26
>>
>>38864337
>goes to the other continent
>JESUS COMIN' BACK TO CLEAN HOUSE ensues
>later on they remember the King of Kings but say he was a gryphon-dragon
was this guy a superhero or what?
>>
File: tartarianflag.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>38864387
so is this what the flag meant?
>>
>>38864337
More like:

>Jesus: Love God and one another, and renounce the illusions of the material world and its authorities.
>Heckler: Easy for you to say! If I did what you suggest, the powers-that-be would have me tortured and killed!
>Jesus: Indeed. To show you that I mean what I say, watch me follow my own advice, be betrayed to the archons, and be tortured and killed. I will be resurrected in glory on the third day... and you will too.
>>
>>38864409
oh shit I never even thought of that. I'm gonna go with a COULD BE, anon!
>>
>>38864337
Literally the only thing that you said that was even close to being true was
>claims to be god's son
>performs miracles
>lets himself get killed on purpose
Everything else is completely wrong, and what you said that was close to being true is either grossly reductive or intentionally ambiguous.
>Claims to be God's son
He is the son of God. Unambiguously. Satan never called himself that, regardless.
>"so that you can all be free on your own from now"
I don't know why this is in quotes, considering he never said anything close to this. Christ came to liberate humanity from the old law and extend the grace of God to gentiles. Not so that we could be "free on our own." Humans are fallen, the last thing in the universe you should desire for us is to be "free on our own."
>>
>>38864337
you didn't even read the book npc.
>>
>>38864337
>preaches the Truth
>gets martyred by devil worshippers and subsequently slandered for 2000 years
>the Truths he had preached are still available, albeit twisted in satans favor
He won, those who seek shall find
>>
jesus is real, I knelt at his feet when he was on the cross
>>
>>38864733
Because you're an idiot.
>>38864705
How'd he win?
>>
>>38864337
Oh boy do I have some verses of the second book of Peter to pierce your fleshly soulless heart with

2 Peter 2:1-5 (NRSV) But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive opinions. They will even deny the Master who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
Even so, many will follow their licentious ways, and because of these teachers the way of truth will be maligned.
And in their greed they will exploit you with deceptive words. Their condemnation, pronounced against them long ago, has not been idle, and their destruction is not asleep.
For if God did not spare the angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of deepest darkness to be kept until the judgment;
and if he did not spare the ancient world, even though he saved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood on a world of the ungodly;
>>
>>38865061

2 Peter 2:6-14 (NRSV) and if by turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes he condemned them to extinction and made them an example of what is coming to the ungodly;
and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man greatly distressed by the licentiousness of the lawless
(for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by their lawless deeds that he saw and heard),
then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trial, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment
--especially those who indulge their flesh in depraved lust, and who despise authority. Bold and willful, they are not afraid to slander the glorious ones,
whereas angels, though greater in might and power, do not bring against them a slanderous judgment from the Lord.
These people, however, are like irrational animals, mere creatures of instinct, born to be caught and killed. They slander what they do not understand, and when those creatures are destroyed, they also will be destroyed,
suffering the penalty for doing wrong. They count it a pleasure to revel in the daytime. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their dissipation while they feast with you.
They have eyes full of adultery, insatiable for sin. They entice unsteady souls. They have hearts trained in greed. Accursed children!
>>
>>38864337
OP I don't understand what is going on with the whole jesus thing. It's incredibly confusing and nobody has ever ever EVER been able to explain this without making up fake excuses. It's really weird.
>>38865036
>>
>>38865067
2 Peter 2:15-22 (NRSV) They have left the straight road and have gone astray, following the road of Balaam son of Bosor, who loved the wages of doing wrong,
but was rebuked for his own transgression; a speechless donkey spoke with a human voice and restrained the prophet's madness.
These are waterless springs and mists driven by a storm; for them the deepest darkness has been reserved.
For they speak bombastic nonsense, and with licentious desires of the flesh they entice people who have just escaped from those who live in error.
They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption; for people are slaves to whatever masters them.
For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overpowered, the last state has become worse for them than the first.
For it would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness than, after knowing it, to turn back from the holy commandment that was passed on to them.
It has happened to them according to the true proverb, "The dog turns back to its own vomit," and, "The sow is washed only to wallow in the mud."
>>
>>38864368
>Piscean
Where is the other fish-man?

>Jesus literally tells the apostles, and Judas, to go out and heal the sick...and raise the dead.
Who art thou Father?
>Silver coins.
Not Gold?

Does mean Gold coins Father has a Super-Jesus counterpart?
>>
>>38865068
Basically, god doesn't send you to hell. You send yourself there.
>>
File: sardonyx.jpg (65 KB, 600x469)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>38864409
The chimera is cooler. Lion head and snake tail.
>>
File: 1442797187_1(14).gif (661 KB, 1000x800)
661 KB
661 KB GIF
>>38865116
>You send yourself there.
How else can one refurbish it without first inspection?

Dont worry guys, it will only take me three deis. Brb.
>>
>>38865141
Inspect the holy word closest to the septuagint, or it itself if you can read Greek
Luckily, we've already been refurbished. You just have to accept that.
>>
>>38864368
>If he truly is a Piscean figure
He was not. His birthday is debatable, but the Christmas-time story makes him out to be a Capricorn. At any rate he was definitely not a Pisces.
>>
File: kmw0isit8k391.jpg (33 KB, 640x497)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>38865106
>Koryo
>Goryeo was a Korean state founded in 918, during a time of national division called the Later Three Kingdoms period, that unified and ruled the Korean Peninsula until 1392.

Morpheus; "The prophecy is true."
>>
>>38865154
The Septuagint started the confusion by translating all the different god names with the same word, "Kyrios".
>>
>>38865235
>The Septuagint started the confusion by translating all the different god names with the same word, "Kyrios".
There is no all-powerful or all-good "God", so it's preferable to simplify things when referring to this bullshit concept.
>>
>>38865245
>>The Septuagint started the confusion by translating all the different god names with the same word, "Kyrios".
>There is no all-powerful or all-good "God", so it's preferable to simplify things when referring to this bullshit concept.
All "gods" correlate to specific aspects of Biology/Genetics/Cognition or BioPhysics.

Dont copy/paste whole posts to blurt out an irrelevent side notion.
>>
>>38864705
>preaches a pile of lies and falsely claims to be "God"
>gets justifiably crucified for committing treason against the Roman state. Nobody cares since both the Hebrews and the Romans view him as a lunatic cult leader.
>Sub-80 IQ retards latch onto his cult and keep it going among dysgenics for 2000, mostly thanks to degenerate Roman Emperor Constantine.
His winning is your loss. Those who use their brains shall find that he is a fraud.
>>
>>38865275
>All "gods" correlate to specific aspects of Biology/Genetics/Cognition or BioPhysics.
An unequivocally false and absurd statement.
>Dont copy/paste whole posts to blurt out an irrelevent side notion.
I do what I want and I'm quoting your whole post out of spite.
>>
>>38865106
>Where is the other fish-man?
That's a good question. A Pisces should have a double. Maybe it's an evil side, in contrast to his overt good, or maybe its in his dual nature as dead/resurrected? There's also the apostle Thomas, who was called Didimos, or twin. Thomas doubted, which is very Piscean, which has the motto of "I Believe", and therefore "I Doubt" as a counterpoint.
>>38865166
Whatever the actual details of Jesus' birth, and as I understand it he was most likely born in early September on the Feast of Trumpets, the scriptural figure of Christ is absolutely full of piscean symbolism, and associated with the Age of Pisces.
>>
>>38865301
>as I understand it he was most likely born in early September on the Feast of Trumpets
Which would make him a Virgo. Which sign is basically the antithesis of Pisces. Making Jesus a sort of Anti-Pisces, if you will.
>the scriptural figure of Christ is absolutely full of piscean symbolism, and associated with the Age of Pisces.
Of course. When you're trying to push your cult leader, you dress him up as required to be pushed during the current age.
Jesus was an absolutely vile fraud and liar. Nothing about him holds any value. He was pushed to sabotage Rome and by extension the Western world with a self-destructive "religion".
>>
>>38865106
>Where is the other fish-man?
(I)oannes
>>
>>38865290
>An unequivocally false and absurd statement.
Arbitrary and without basis in fundemental reality.

Proprietary to the literary whims of the authors, nothing more.
>>
>>38865345
>(I)oannes
>Oannes the name of a Babylonian god, who, in the first year of the foundation of Babylon...

>The Babylonians were around from roughly 2000 B.C. to 540 B.C.

>Age of Aries: 2160 to 0 BC

1 fish solo, then 1 fish solo, prime characteristic of Pisces.
>>
>>38865414
>Posts a pic of sharks with fish avoiding them
>Yaps brainlessly about Pisces
The jokes write themselves.
>>
File: 1700638674665531.jpg (6 KB, 269x187)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>38865431
lol wut?!

You must have turned all Spirituality into some kind of emotional masturbation, now the Truth is an "attack" on your delusion and sense of {{{certainty}}}, in this, the Seventh year, of your Lord.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.