[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is it so hard to prove astral projection? Regardless of the countless experiments made on this subject, every single time the data seems to be insufficient, inconclusive and inconsistent. Why is it? Is it just bullshit or there's something else? Whats (You)r opinion on this subject, Anons?
>>
>>38865416
You're just not looking in the right places for evidence.
https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/collection/stargate
>>
>>38865416
The problem is that people think that astral projection only happens during sleep, and in this way it is hard to prove, since dreams don't leave proof behind.
>>
You should actually ask why it is so hard to do remote viewing through physical walls, while it is easier to open a view over the astral plane.
>>
you could try it yourself instead of being a faggot skepticnigger
>>
>>38865520
It feels super real but then I sleep for another few hours and the memory gets really fuzzy so I dunno
What's it mean if like
I can see through my eyes but they're shut
and if I try to actually open them then I wake up
>>
>>38865520
I'm not trying to demoralize anyone, faggot, its a legit question that i guess many of us have, since if your spirit body wandered the real world during an OBE it should be extremely easy to prove its legitimacy by getting data from a remote place.
>>
For the same reason it's hard to make art when trying to appeal to general public, to pick up girls when you are doing to prove yourself to other men

It scientists tried to make art, they would conclude that paintings are a myth, people on this site often think love is a myth because they try to prove stuff with meaningless logic like "dating market"

It's the same thing with everything magical, too much logic and skepticism can turn everything into a myth, to the point there's nihilists who think happiness is a myth
>>
You can't prove things which don't follow definable processes that we can understand and measure. We don't understand consciousness, we don't know what happens after death. In our current state we are probably relative incapable of comprehending astral projection.

I have done it twice while on dissociatives and I am getting there with gateway
>>
>>38865416
Don’t prove it. Do it. It’s nobody’s business
>>
>>38867022
That's the thing, we just have a limited amount of time in this world, and to try to do learn something that based on the experience of most lurkers here is extremely time consuming is a very high risk activity. That said, i can lucid dream, but its nowhere near what some users here describe as an OBE.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.