[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hungary.png (270 KB, 976x549)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
What's with these countries and vampires?
>>
that's hungary, not romania
>>
Gypsies being mistaken for vampires it's quite easy to do
>>
arnaut pavle was based vampire
>>
>>38944897
It used to be more rural as compared to Austria or Germany. Deserted areas attract spirits, people repulse them.
>>
>>38945084
Sounds gay like the rest of these “suckers”
>>
>>38946977
Checked
Vampires is a euphemism for gay boy cock suckers
Imagine drinking human blood. Good luck with my heavy metal fungus blood. Hope you like microplastics bitch
>>
>>38944927
Transylvania belongs to Hungary and is still Hungarian in blood and culture, regardless of bankers' war prizes.

>>38944897
They have a ridiculous number of jews compared to the rest of Europe and have suffered from them for a very long time, resulting in ingrained "antisemitism" in their very folklore. They actually put their money where their mouth is in WW2 and tried to deport them (and actually did kill quote a few) unlike Gemrany who just squeezed them for labor.

t. grandpa is a Hungarian nazi
>>
Where did the whole vampires versus werewolves thing come from? Vampires seem way creepier, demonic, dark triad. Werewolves are obviously animalistic, but it's an affliction, not something you are all the time. Both are nocturnal. Vampires seem weaker, but more crafty. I guess it also could be seen as an affliction, but i feel that the werewolf is the better of the two for that relation. I found myself more drawn to werewolves. They seemed cooler, less creepy, and i liked that werewolves are mostly normal people, but sometimes have to contend with being a werewolf.
>>
>>38949986
/Thread
>>
>>38949986
Hungarians are horrible people
I had one at work bragging about how Amsterdam is better than Las Vegas I almost told him “I’m allowed to hit people at my bar” the managers gave me the green light after I hit some drunk while he was fucking with my coworkers
>>
>>38944897
A person dying from rabies is similar in behavior to a person turning into a vampire. Gypsies hide from doctors when an animal bites them, instead of getting rabies shots.
>>
>>38944927
> that's hungary, not romania
Same thing ;)
>>
>>38944897
It’s aliens. There’s this declassified Russian book which contains a bunch of alien species know to us. A certain species had a base in this region, in the past. I’ll see if I can find a pdf of the book and post it here.
>>
>>38949986
>my grandpa is a massive homosexual
yeah we know
>>38944897
tuberculosis
>>
>>38951589
a book for middle aged women
>>
>>38953758
were there rabies shots 500 years ago? I'd love to hear your 190 iq answer on this
>>
>>38954055
Well excuse me for thinking they meant nowadays
>>
>>38955033
you do realize that the whole vampire thing goes back centuries right
>>
I heard some people can't digest blood and get sick, I don't know kf it's true!

Some can, I know that for sure.
>>
>>38951589
Meh, idiot cults still take on one or the other lore, dragon vamps vs moon wearwolves... theyre all idiot cargo cult larpers btw.

But there is something in our past, if you think about it digestion is what kills a biological being quicker, the toxins released in exchange for nutrition and renewal poison us and destroy our genetic material causing the clock to speed up.

The blood is pire energy already digested and refined, an organism that could live of that would need less digestion and form less poisonous toxins and therefore reduce damsge and yet obtain all the nutrients and potentially increase their potency.

I can immagine eventually with tech we would be able to create such a bridge in a lab!
A humanoid.
>>
File: 1727856064032978.png (555 KB, 699x601)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
Because...
>>
>>38944937
>gypsies
This. Same goes for the jews
>>
File: 1652807727025.png (425 KB, 960x1106)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>38951589
>Where did the whole vampires versus werewolves thing come from?
I thought at this point every antisemitic schizo knows about pic related. As for why eastern-Europe... It's what this anon >>38949986 said. My mom is the most loving and caring being in the world and even she notices the ,,ugly spiteful face of a jew"(her words)
t. romanian(not gypsy or jew)
>>
>>38954003
I'll wait anon. Genuinely curios. I just hope those alie vampires won't turn out to be just jews
>>
>>38955306
Alright. Wait a bit. It’s taking me longer than anticipated to find it.
>>
>>38955306
HAV-HANNUAE-KONDRAS

They come from the galaxy Sextans Dwarf SPH. First visited Earth in 943 AD in the area that we now know as Romania. They often abduct and kill humans. They also drain and drink the blood of humans as well as the blood of animals. They are responsible for the myth of vampires.

Several human governments know about and tolerate their actions. They human bodies that they use are never returned.

Last sighting: Scotland, 1996

https://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/introduction_to_the_alien_races.pdf
>>
>>38956537
Any romanian anons know anything about this?
>>
>>38949986
I don't think you understand what "belongs" mean
>>
>>38956537
Interesting link. Seems legit.
>>
>>38954038
There are 6 million cocks in your mouth
>>
>>38944897
THREAD THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VudYmT9qj9A
>>
>>38944897
Used to be part of the Kingdom of Hungary.

They did what they do in other countries. Satanists etc but they use different names for themselves.
>>
File: 394933346-300-426727.png (198 KB, 300x404)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
Me and NTG
She's crying because it is not consensual.
>>
>>38955299
Werewolves are also nocturnal. Neanderthals were from France. Everybody who's not 100% African has a few percentage points of their DNA. Antisemitism is just increasingly weird lies enforced through repetition?
>>
>>38965967
What do you think about this
>>38956537

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.