[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

90% of comments under this NBC video is talking about this thing called XAI890T.

https://youtu.be/pFLreW8M1a0

These comments each have hundreds of likes too. As far as I can tell, there's no end to it.

WTF is happening? Is the Dead Internet theory actually way more severe than we thought?
>>
File: 1626561732664.jpg (69 KB, 661x664)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>38945876
strange
>>
>>38945876
Seems to me like a dying news channel botting their own channel to get views/engagement/look more popular. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of popular channels work with YT directly to do this. Clearly something went wrong under this video
>>
>>38945876
>Is the Dead Internet theory actually way more severe than we thought?
That's sensationalist media talk. This is pretty par for the course on dead internet severity. Any platform that uses likes and or comments as a measurable metric has been flooded with bots like this as common practice for like a decade.
Now proving there's bots on HERE would increase severity as the sophistication and nature of the bots application would be a completely different kind.

BTW we have proof that there are bots that post here.
>>
>>38945876
just normal russian bots, nothing to see here
>>
Same here https://youtu.be/zxIIKdx61WA
>>
Apparently from what little information there is online it's just some cryptocuck shit founded by Musk. "xAI" is actually the company name followed supposedly by the model 890T, which is probably why when you also search for it you get "XAI895T" too. Seems to me some dumbasses didn't know how to get their bots working correctly.
>>
>>38946511
God I fucking hate Musk. Even if he isn't a real person.
>>
>>38946519
???
>>
what is he, then?
>>
>>38945876
>WTF is happening?
AI is happening.
>Is the Dead Internet theory actually way more severe than we thought?
Yes. I'm a Skyrim mod author and building a entire DLC for my own enjoyment, alone and without help. You can search for it on the internet, you will find no information about it. The issue is real and is severe.
>>
>>38945876
If you think that's bad, you haven't noticed the 4chan bots.
Every month or so there is a specific ragebait thread about gays, and the first 50+ replies are the exact same every time. Same flags, same messages (many of which are paragraphs). It's fucking INSANE
>>
>>38947565
pol is invaded by jews and russians.
v is invaded by paid company shills to promote their games.
k is invaded by russians butthurt about ukraine.

clown world.
>>
>>38945876
Lol it leads back to this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omfMuqat6tM
100% AI generated video for a crypto scam. Listen to how glitchy their voices are
>>
>>38947565
Do you have any archive links about this?
>>
>>38945876
>wikipedia calls dead internet theory a conspiracy theory when it’s literally true
I don’t know why people bother replying to anything or anyone on twitter or YouTube because 9 times out of 10 it’s actually a bot. People have shit flinging contests with robots thinking they’re real.
>>
>>38947436
>You can search for it on the internet, you will find no information about it.
>building a entire DLC for my own enjoyment
why come no one care about my special interest autistic obsession that i am in no way marketing?
>>
File: chalmers-simpsons.gif (1.26 MB, 498x354)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>38945944
>>
>>38949208
they want us locked into the internet, alone, and not even aware of our servile state
>>
>they are posting about it
anons…
>>
how come one bot has an avatar while the others dont?
>>
>>38949377
Go on a /v/ archive and search up "Maciej". It's one of the more obvious, harmless ones on 4chan
>>
>>38947576
retard
>>
>>38945876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omfMuqat6tM&ab_channel=LexFridmanClips
There’s this fake channel, shilling this crypto. They used clips from Lex fridmans podcast and changed what they were saying with AI. The comments are also botted as fuck. There was a very traditional looking Indian pfp saying “Based, trump for 2024” or something along those lines. The account does have legitimate videos, which leads me to believe that they have a massive network of hacked real accounts.
>>
>>38947580
You beat me to it.
I’m >>38954045
Found another website: https://www.cointelegraph.blog/
Seems to be a pump and dump crypto scam. The scale is a lot bigger though. What do you think about my assessment?
>>
>>38945876
>google xai890t
>it's some crypto bullshit propped up by Elon
Fuck you op
>>
>>38949344
The site exists, bot. The fact you can't find it means it is being suppressed, which proves the dead internet theory.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.