[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1727128258816416.jpg (1.42 MB, 4096x2730)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Tell me what you know about Demonology please. I'm currently the victim of someone who practices this, suffering from demonic attacks, and want to know if their is a way to remove this, thanks.
>>
Pray to Christ. Literally call those demons out for what they are: dead faggots who got themselves cut off from Christ, the glorious Son. The Word of God is your weapon. Or, you can paralyze the person responsible. Get them one step closer to their faggot demons.
>>
>>38954406

What did you do to get someone to curse you with demons kek
>>
File: Hilandar.jpg (510 KB, 1200x1730)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>38954406
There is a way not only to remove but to defeat these attacks. Knowing their purpose is to curse your soul, you defeat them by saving yourself (and others). Take good care of yourself, seek sacraments at your local catholic church and pray Jesus Christ. Be at peace and do not fear: these attacks can't harm you. Their only purpose is to bend your own will. Stand still and you'll be alright.
>>
Can you describe your demonic attacks?
>>
i was haunted by an entity for about a month when i was 14. it left once i swallowed my fear and faced it.
>>
>>38954406
Demons can only bother bad people to punish them or bother good people to test them. Since they follow the rules all you have to do is become a good person if you aren't and overcome their test.
>>
>>38954588
NTA but all i did to get a witch to curse me was make a prank call that I was tricked into making by my jewish “friend”. Yes they can do that crap over the phone or computer.
>>
>>38954548
>first response
>no replies
>christcuck
Sign off glowie
>>
>>38954406
Be free, no more pray calls okay?
>>
>>38956543
>glowies would shill Christianity
????
Also
>anon asks for help
>doesn't attempt to help, just complains about Christians
Many such cases
>>
>>38955183
I hear them ridiculing me all day and they sexually attack me and it prevents me from sleeping
>>
>>38955275
and what happened to you? you dont go around doing magic over everything
>>
>>38954406
Step 1: demons aren't real.
There, that should do it.
>>
>>38956932
Yes. Christianity has akways been controlled by Jews. They took the message of Jesus “god is in all of us and you can heal yourself though faith in that” they made him out as saying he was the only child of god. He even told the Jews,
>“Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are gods’?
That’s when they tried to kill him for saying he was god.
Now the Jew controlled Christians say, no he didn’t mean gods equally to Jesus.
Because by putting Jesus on a pedestal they put him out of reach to you. So they no one tries to imitate him
Jesus never wanted churches collecting money in his name being used to molest kids. Christians should be ashamed of themselves
>>
>>38954406
did the person tell you about the curse? be careful, they probably havent done shit, just telling something like that can do much worse
>>
>>38957451
Those are glownigger cia spooks not demons.
>>
>>38954406
The only way to cast out demons is though what they hate. Love and light. Glowies will say it’s new age bullshit but it’s taught in every culture throughout all of human history.

Get a glass of water sprinkle some sea salt and bless it with love and positive intentions. Command all negativity to leave your presence and chug
>>
>>38957506
this. a big part of jesus was telling others to cast out demons
>>
>>38957585
the demon is our mind- the part that causes us to sin, cut it off
>>
>>38957451
Fasting and prayer will make them leave, you must have the curse dispelled by a holy man.
>>
>>38957506
What the fuck are you talking about you schizophrenic retard
>>
>>38956932
Jews hate christ, they mock him even in the talamud, saying he is in hell burning with boiling feces.
>>
>>38957704
Jesus was Jewish you absolute retard
Rothschilds and Rockefellers control the Christian churches in Europe and the US.
Why does Jesus’ church need Jewish bankers. Fucking pedophile defenders
>>
>>38957619
What parts do you disagree with glowie?
>>
>>38954406
Yes. You can remove it through meditation and laughter. I’ll be praying for you anon
>>
>>38954406
How are you getting attacked?
Why do you think it's directed?
Does the other party have motive for attacking you?
>>
>>38957862
>Jesus was Jewish you absolute retard
Polly want a cracker?
>>
File: 1579114787398.jpg (36 KB, 340x476)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>38954406
>I'm currently the victim of someone who practices this, suffering from demonic attacks
What makes you think so? Demonic attacks are rare.

>>38954548
>>38955158
You may as well scream "Hocus Pocus by Focus!" at them.

>>38957506
Jesus was a Jew. It's the Romans who deified him so they could control the masses.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.