[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 01 Congress Hearing.png (1.09 MB, 1888x1361)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
What are the expectations for Novembers congressional hearing regarding NHI?

Do you think it will be less embarrassing this second time around?
>>
File: 1706429344603969.gif (1.68 MB, 396x304)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
I’m hearing that they have a lot of credible witnesses coming forward this time and a lot more congressmen want to know what’s going on so I expect it to be an overall better hearing than the last one.
>>
>>38955555
Checked!!!!!
>>
File: 1707861068625350.jpg (893 KB, 1000x855)
893 KB
893 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/qVbWoKmG2yc
>>
>>38955555
It will be another nothingburger cause i aint watching it just like the last one
Aliens almost certainly exist but when you learn of the stupid big distances of space and the limits of travel speed, it makes you very cynical than anything can get anywhere in any reasonable amount of time
Any civilisation that may be capable of doing it would be so huge that it would be impossible for them to be radio silent, we would know they are there long before they arrive
>>
Are psychological operations analyst read in to the UAP SAPs or do thdmmjust run with their marching orders?
>>
>>38955555
Expectation: confusion.
Congress was baffled by the concept of monetization through advertisement. They aren't smart enough to get it, and I don't think any of them are atheists either so they're probably also too dogmatic to understand it without jumping to conclusions involving their faith.
>>
>>38955555
probably manage to move another inch toward disclosure.
miles to go

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.