[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3622.jpg (615 KB, 1125x633)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
I started growing food in case the schizos were right, but I kept doing it because I enjoy the tranquility from raising plants and fungi.
What are spiritually beneficial things to cultivate?
So far I have onions, garlic, strawberries, mango seedling, pineapple patch, and just starting cabbage for the winter
Any fellow gardeners notice positive emotional effects from gardening?
>>
>>38956800
>get parsnip/onion
>put it in a jar of water
>free condiments exploit
It feels good.
Mushrooms might be a good idea, heard oyster mushrooms are easy to cultivate and have the highest biomass conversion rates among fungi.
Also you can forage for wild mushrooms. They usually have a strong taste.
>>
>>38956956
Based
I want to grow some lions mane next. I live in a city without many mushroom foraging spots but I’ve got a collection of spores from the internet
>>
>>38956800
spearmint
>>
>>38957225
Thanks. I need to get some and grow it in a container
>>
>>38956956
You can get crazy money from mushroom farming if done right, and it's fun :D
>>
File: lamb.jpg (303 KB, 1600x900)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
lamb's ear
lots of health benefits, easy to grow. you can smoke it or eat it. smoking is similar to mullein in effect of cleaning the lungs. eating it will give you a decent amount of nutrients, it has a very mildly sweet, but grassy/earthy flavor.
anti-bacterial properties, you can put it on cuts.

it's also incredibly soft. I like going in my yard just to touch it.
>>
>>38956800
Stefan Sobkowiak a gardening youtuber happened to have released a video that might give you an insight, the main benefit is that your food is more nutritious which is both a boon for your spirituality as it is for your physically compared to what you buy in the supermarket and a new vid about compromised food explains why very well
>>
>>38957677
>lambs ear
does it fight parasites?
>>
>>38957777
checked and not necessarily. It's anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
if you want something that can combat parasites grow St John's Wort. it's a fairly robust plant that can adapt to dry or wet conditions, but I would be careful if you have heavy rainfall and flooding where you live. Pretty tolerant of cold and heat, and does well in planter pots.
If you have the patience, a black walnut tree is good too. Takes about 10 years to produce nuts if you grow from seed, but they are beautiful trees in their own right and I'd recommend everyone who has land to grow a few as part of their garden.

if you grow fruit bearing trees (I consider a nut tree to be fruit bearing, but there is some argument over this), you can actually help bolster your garden because trees will actually help nearby plants.
They won't help "dangerous" plants, ie - plants that do not form a symbiotic relationship with the tree. They're pretty smart.

Anyway, /out/ has a pretty good gardening thread in case you wanna learn more about growing stuff. Lots of people there are also in the process of learning, but a few really know their stuff.

Marigold flowers are another good one for controlling parasites. You don't eat the marigold, you want to plant them around your food plants. The marigold flowers have a compound in them that kills roundworm.
>>
>>38956800
Plants often ward away evil spirits
>>
>>38956800
>in case the schizos were right
they've never been right anon. It's all just a big larp.
>>
>>38961770
The were right about the vax

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.