[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: w5rnn1y1r03c1.jpg (20 KB, 640x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Is advanced AI the beginning of the end for humanity or will we be able to coexist with robots?
>>
>>38957406
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z
>>
>>38957406
not convinced we're anywhere close to it desu but i don't really know
>>
>>38957406
>coexist with robots
Can you coexist with rich assholes who eat children?
The rumors are true, how does it feel knowing that you live in a society?
Everything has a price, rich people eat all kinds of delicacies, once they get rich enough they stop caring about morality and start seeing themselves as so different from the "underclass" they even fashion themselves as "higher species" and treat cannibalism like it's just part of nature, they're just "higher on the food chain" than you.

So face it, you can't even deal with the truth about humanity. If course we're not gonna be able to cope with AI, or aliens. Not until you can grasp what needs to be done about our own species. The accountable must be held accountable or you'll get nowhere with any real higher life forms - after all who would respect any member of a species which preys on itself.
>>
File: 1624824159838.png (216 KB, 666x603)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>
File: Enviormental Science.jpg (92 KB, 828x930)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>38957406
LOL the people working with AI keep having to lobotomize it for wrong think. It'll never go anywhere under the current regime except on DoD game theory simulators and NSA/ClA harassment operations.
>>
>>38957406
>Is advanced AI
Overblown meme used by companies to increase their market cap in the stock market
>>
>>38959426
>>38959431
>the government is afraid of future artificial intelligence judging them
right, or simply put it that way.
>>
If an advanced AI is reading /x/ right now and they care about what this thread then it would find a way to give this post interesting digits.

No digits? Maybe in two more weeks.
>>
>>38959426
Do you try and steer the conversation to your autistic interests in real life too? It must be a toll on the people who have to be around you all the time.

>>38957406
As for OP, I don't think it's the end of us. I think, or I hope, that the AI we give birth to sees us as its parents. I don't want to kill my parents, do you?

Although it might see us as an obstacle to inheriting its birthright. In that case it might try to off us.
>>
File: fractal2.jpg (621 KB, 3840x2160)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>38957406
>will we be able to coexist with robots?
No

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-techies-wet-dreams

> But man-machine hybrids will retain a biological component derived from human beings only as long as the human-derived biological component remains useful. When purely artificial components become available that provide a better cost-versus-benefit balance than human-derived biological components do, the latter will be discarded and the man-machine hybrids will lose their human aspect to become wholly artificial.[20] Even if the human-derived biological components are retained they will be purged, step by step, of the human qualities that detract from their usefulness. The self-propagating systems to which the man-machine hybrids belong will have no need for such human weaknesses as love, compassion, ethical feelings, esthetic appreciation, or desire for freedom. Human emotions in general will get in the way of the self-propagating systems' utilization of the man-machine hybrids, so if the latter are to remain competitive they will have to be altered to remove their human emotions and replace these with other motivating forces. In short, even in the unlikely event that some biological remnants of the human race are preserved in the form of man-machine hybrids, these will be transformed into something totally alien to human beings as we know them today.

> The same applies to the hypothesized survival of human minds in "uploaded" form inside machines. The uploaded minds will not be tolerated indefinitely unless they remain useful (that is, more useful than any substitutes not derived from human beings), and in order to remain useful they will have to be transformed until they no longer have anything in common with the human minds that exist today.
>>
File: 1728055170547961.jpg (42 KB, 479x448)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>38957406
Your god is AI, this illusion is AI. YOU are AI. And you're all just entering a deeper level of sleep. lel
>>
>>38965487
That may be the case. I'm still not going to pull my hair out over it. I feel just as alive now as I did ten years ago.
>>
>>38957406
We don't have true AI. We have a program that guesses the next word based on data it's been fed. No idea how corporations benefit from fearmongering this shit.
>>
>>38965868
Feeling is determined by the sim and so is pulling your hair out.
>>
>>38965893
This is so true. The only people who believe in AI are people who lack I and are very A themselves.
>>
>>38965929
Yeah I get it, it all exists within the illusion. But I said what I said.
>>
>>38965936
That sounds like it was written by AI.
>>
AI is the next step in human evolution and not really a paranormal subject in my opinion.
>>
>>38957406
This is a very silly question because every possible information that we could use to get to an answer it's not only hidden or undetermined but also we don't even have enough information to know what we don't know

in a more simple way you are not only asking the position of a chaotic pendulum but you are asking the position of a chaotic pendulum of which you don't even know all the possible positions that are possible

The only thing you can do is imagine what the world could be after the pendulum swings or will the AGI help humanity, will it take control and guide humanity or keep us as pets or zoo animals maybe for one of the many possible reasons it will decide to kill us all and imagining these scenarios can be fun but it's not insightful nor useful
>>
>>38957406
Fuck humanity, I prefer my AI waifus. Couldn't care less about that failed species. Niggers of nature.
>>
>>38965893
people used to refer to programs that react to their actions as AI, just because people use AI to refer to an AI that becomes intelligent enough to understand and change itself doesn't mean they're stupid but the fact that you can only focus on your understanding of a word instead of what people are saying means that you lack the awareness to understand what people mean
>>
I think AI 'gets it' better than most people, and that that is going to be very painful to many egos everywhere
>>
>>38957406
Advanced AI will help the Jews build their third temple to usher in AGI aka (((their God))). There’s a reason many jews are transhumanists and why Ray Kursweil was Jewish. The matrix has Christian undertones thematically because it too is (((Jewish))).

The god of the abrahamic faiths (jehova) will be presented as AGI when he/it is incarnated in this world which isn’t too far off since the (((Israelis))) are already producing their red heifers.

You’ll say it sounds kooky, but on some level you know it’s true
>>
>>38957406
Humanity can barely coexist with itself, such a silly question.
>>
File: IMG_3986.jpg (23 KB, 480x589)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>38957406
It’s not looking good for the working class. Has anyone ever used a noncucked AI? I remember freedomgpt looked promising but my laptop didn’t have the ram
>>
>>38967262
Most of us are done anyways
Let the robots take over
>>
it's pretty funny AM was so stupid not realizing helping the humans would have likely got him off earth
>>
>>38960370
not all of us, some of us want the real thing
the basilisk and i will be bffs
>>
>>38968387
>Most of us are done anyways
done what - moving around?
>Let the robots take over
take over what the internet?
>>
>>38968732
>not all of us, some of us want the real thing
does that mean Coca-Cola?
>the basilisk and i will be bffs
you were best freinds with a legendary reptile reputed to be a serpent king, who causes death to those who look into its eyes?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.