[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (287 KB, 1662x936)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
Not living my life in the shadow of guilt, or illusion that I have fallen short of something and need to be forgiven
>>
>>38961149
>Just another day as a based Deist
What exactly is a deist?
>goggle it
I mean in your own words.
>>
>>38961179
I believe there is a God who created the universe and has absolute power over everything (everything that happens is his will, or else it would not happen). I don't necessarily believe he has a special nation called Israel or a son called Jesus
>>
If you think the French revolution was in any way a model for fiesta being based, you are genuinely retarded.
The mobs of the French terror and their goblin leaders like Marat are the most despicable scum in recent history.
These people genuinely reduced the average height and IQ of a Frenchman because their resentment fueled tyranny was focused directly at the best people in society.
Then they didn't even actually kill the fucking pencilneck priests who were causing the widespread suffering of the pre revolutionary era. They just went after literally any genuinely educated or beautiful people.
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (9 KB, 195x259)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>38961377
Based
>Hooray hooray for Charlotte Corday!
>>
>>38961392
Charlotte Corday ranks among the greatest of the French people. A hero not just to France but to the human race.
>>
>>38961149
Good for you anon. I'm a Christian because I did need forgiveness. I hope you continue to have a good relationship with God. I feel you wanted to argue with Christians or something. Challenge your own wits to prove your point or something... could be in the presentation. Or maybe I am biased however I do acknowledge that there are pure ones and secondly I am not one to judge another's salvation or lack of(God knows these things, not I). If it is sincere then congratulations you are a rare breed. Either way you got interaction so communication successful. You have gained 13xp.
>>
>>38961448
>because I did need forgiveness
If you don't mind my asking, what did you feel like you needed forgiveness for?
>>
>>38961460
I used to hurt people. Intentionally to hurt God.
>>
>>38961478
Irony is he used me to hurt people after just the right people to hurt.
>>
File: 1.jpg (258 KB, 453x445)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>If you think the French rev-ACK!
>>
>>38961486
keyed and rubedo pilled
>>
>>38961485
I promised no one indoctrinated me. My experience was supernatural to sum it up.
>>
>>38961496
Metaphorically it went from using the sword to kill a victim to using the sword to operate on a patient.
>>
Anyways enough about me, we were talking about you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.