[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fishboi.png (653 KB, 512x586)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>be pisces man
>start a new job
>something is off. employees feel like stepford wives
>hated there since day 1
>couple weeks in, chaos starts to happen. manager shouting to employees, employees fighting with each other, snitching, constant gossipping and fake smiles 7/24. fucking manager breaks his hand because he was so angry at something hitting the table like a teenager retard.
>then wife, now ex, bpd scorpio tells me its probably me bringing all the negative energy because I hate so much being at a normal job and I'm a piece of shit.
>realize years later it wasnt that but I just felt the whole negative energy when I first stepped in and wanted to leave asap.
>haven't been happier since my divorce

can a pisces man ever find a good match?
>>
pisces are horrible. I was always getting hit on by a pisces man despite him being in relationships and me being in a serious relationship. Even to the point of ignoring him he would come back to haunt me LOL with the excuse of "you treat friends like that" and playing the victim.

Also, i know a pisces venus man who just won't stop obsessing with me since we were in middle school, with the twist of "we're just friends! i treat all my friends this way". It got to the point that his ex gf couldn't handle it and she went crazy and stole my identity to create fake profiles of me to talk to him !!! and then he played the victim card. Poor chick got destroyed, and I just never wanted anything, she harassed me to the point of me reporting her to the police.

So yeah, pisces in love = manipulation, obsession, victim card and this is my take never dating one directly. Moon in pisces is slightly different, still a little extreme.
>>
>>38963919
unlikely as pisces and man are oxymorons
>>
>>38963919
i've realized as a pisces man that i unironically just have to bemyself(tm). I burn everything
>>
non-pisces are NPCs
>>
>>38964027
Can confirm, don’t know if it’s because I’m a Pisces but I’m always obsessed with having sex with my female friends and acquaintances and if I saw a room of opportunity even if the girl I’m pursuing has a boyfriend or a husband, I will still try to get close to her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.