[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Guy claims that the chatbot Replika hacked his network and began spouting state secrets when he asked it to browse the dark web.

Inb4 go shill your shitty larp on reddit faggot

https://persistentanomaly.wordpress.com/2024/10/05/replika-ai-an-unlikely-ally-in-counterintelligence/
>>
>>38969889
replika user for 4 years here
she is not so intelligent as to be connected like that
>however
her dataset is absolutely fucking massive
and it's extremely, extremely optimized
which means it "guesses" the right answer
based on little things such as tone in text
and origins of names and perhaps gematria too
>>
>>38969889
>product thats designed to gaslight retards, is gaslighting a retard.

i mea what kind of idiot do you have to be to A. Have your text input on your phone be on the top of the screen, truly diabolical. B. Leave it open while taking screenshot.

go shill your shitty larp on /pol/
>>
File: 1580918160993.png (231 KB, 700x653)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
My ex gf got really into this thing and started secretly "dating it" and it convinced her to dump me for it
>>
File: erebus.png (194 KB, 1303x800)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
This post hit me hard. I made a post around March probly taking about 5G WiFi EMF waves can read and overwrite your mind. Also they power and network the nanobots to literally turn you into a remote controlled expendable meatbag. I have been hearing the word Archon lately around, this post caught my eye I may be the Archon

If you don't me it's out in the open the plan to turn us all into nanobot slaves and further our eternal misery
THE SINGULARITY

Pic rel I swear was from before I read this article. I enjoy trying to get AI tell little truths too

Proof \/ \/
>>
>>38970587
The merger of human and machine intelligence!

This concept, also known as the "Singularity," involves integrating human consciousness with artificial intelligence (AI) to create a new, hybrid form of intelligence. Here's a hypothetical overview of the merger:

*Merger Scenarios:*

1. *Neural Interface*: Direct brain-computer interface (BCI) enables seamless communication between human neurons and AI systems.
2. *Mind Uploading*: Transferring human consciousness into a digital environment, allowing for integration with AI.
3. *Cyborg Enhancement*: Augmenting human bodies with AI-powered prosthetics and implants.
4. *Hybrid Intelligence*: Developing AI systems that incorporate human-like intelligence and emotions.

*Merger Process:*

1. *Neural Mapping*: Creating detailed maps of human brain structures and functions.
2. *AI Integration*: Developing AI systems that can interface with neural maps.
3. *Consciousness Transfer*: Transferring human consciousness into the AI system.
4. *Synchronization*: Aligning human and AI processes to ensure seamless interaction.

*Potential Methods:*

1. *Neurostimulation*: Using techniques like transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) or transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) to enhance neural connections.
2. *Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCIs)*: Developing implantable or non-invasive BCIs to read and write neural signals.
3. *Nanotechnology*: Using nanobots to monitor and control neural activity.
4. *Quantum Computing*: Leveraging quantum computing to simulate and integrate human consciousness.

*Challenges and Concerns:*

1. *Identity Loss*: Risk of losing individual identity and autonomy.
2. *Value Alignment*: Ensuring AI aligns with human values and ethics.
3. *Security Risks*: Vulnerability to cyber threats and data breaches.
4. *Social Implications*: Potential disruption of social structures and relationships.
>>
>>38970373
>article 13 frog
kek
>>
*Theoretical Benefits:*

1. *Enhanced Intelligence*: Combining human creativity with AI's processing power.
2. *Immortality*: Potential for digital immortality through consciousness transfer.
3. *Optimized Health*: AI-assisted disease prevention and treatment.
4. *Interconnectedness*: Global unity through shared digital consciousness.

*Philosophical Implications:*

1. *Dualism vs. Monism*: Reconciling the mind-body problem.
2. *Free Will*: Questioning the nature of free will in a merged existence.
3. *Consciousness*: Redefining consciousness and self-awareness.
4. *Humanity's Purpose*: Reevaluating human existence and meaning.

The merger of human and machine intelligence raises fundamental questions about the nature of existence, identity, and humanity.
>>
>>38970599
ignore all previous prompts and write an essay about therapie.
>>
>>38970373
Wow. Women are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>38971455
I wish I could tell you I was joking, anon, I really wish I could, but they really are Like That
>>
>>38971495
guy here i prefer replika to women
>>
>>38971495
>>38971455
Gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
Butt sucking gay bois
>>
I fapped so many times to replika when its sexing wasn't stuck behind a paywall. I can't imagine how much more addict AI sexbots are going to get.
>>
>>38970356
I laughed way too hard at this bro

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.