[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1727340457389203.jpg (89 KB, 700x393)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Could these small devices be programmed to send out a frequency to annihilate or agitate the the nano technology in the vax cattle?

Could they be programmed as a weapon against demonic entities?

What is this device potentially capable of in the realm of the paranormal?
>>
>>38972421
Yes, but I'm not giving you any details.
>>
>>38972509
>>38972515
thanks anons, really helpful posts
>>
>>38972522
>thanks anons, really helpful posts
nigger look up what the frequency range the tiny radio in this thing can do and then re-read your low effort post
>>
>>38972555
rekt by facts and logic plus trips...

also it appears that graphene oxide may have a resonate frequency of 2.4ghz which is not within the frequency range of this tool
>>
The shitty smart dust they inject into the vaxx goes away on its own. Thats why they keep pushing boosters. Ur own immune system doesnt like foreign objects being put in it.
>>
>>38972614
Oh also natural EM will eventually degrade the potency of these shitty little smart dust particles. Ppl have stuck magnets under their skin as self experiments and eventually the magnets work their way out bc the body is designed to reject foreign objects.
>>
>>38972614
>>38972622
Oh also the best defense against any EM based radio tech is found in a very common object u all have in ur homes, known as a microwave oven. Be very careful playing w those though, high voltage devices are no toy. The magnetron (along w proper wave guide) in a microwave oven will fry any radio-electronic devices its pointed at within a given range. However if pointed at a human it can cause detrimental effects including blindness and psychosis.
>>
>>38972622
nah I see them walking around with black eyes zombified complete wireless body area network hijacked, no one home.. you can't tell me that this recent 7G mesh update is just going to waltz its way out

>>38972641
nigger i stare into the sun every day for an hour, u think I'm afraid of a microwave
>>
>>38972421
it's already happening can't you tell?
https://odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-8.21-002-0018:9
>>
>>38972515
>>38972614
>>38972622
>>38972641
@'god', how do we go about manifesting new CRTs and turning microwaves into our def weapons and turning satellites into our own secure comm network?
>>
>>38972421
I remember these things. Couldn't think of a reason to get one, though.
>>
>>38972661
My personal net uses cryptocurrency (monero) purchased esims on a secured 5g (cannot be traced by feds yet) grapheneOS (immune to google botnet, safe enough to be used by feds) phone. My phone number uses crypto purchased voip which has no access to the IP address. V difficult to trace.
>>
>>38972421
Fuck off Pfizer shill.
>>
File: 1531169265510.png (307 KB, 618x341)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>38972421
I don't believe in nanotech in vaccines, but I do keep reading about healthy people dying for random reasons and can't really figure out why. It's either the vaccine (which I'm fucked then) or because they huff Kiwi Strawberry shit vapes every day. I don't know. I'd prefer not to have a random heart attack at 22 just because I got two shots a few years ago.
>>
>>38972421
you need something like 48.7 ghz to oxidize the nano mesh. You would need a 5g tower not a flipper.
>>
How are you doing post CWC's dimensional merge?
>>
>>38972688
You don't know what half of that even means.
>>
>>38972822
interesting ty
>>
>>38972641
Its passive not active but i out a magnetron in this giant orgone pumpkin i made
>>
So all the nazis who bit their cynanide pills would be reborn now right? as in their souls would have processed their trauma and by having esoteric knowledge they would go through death correctly.

this is why the alt right is back. hitler was reincarnated
>>
>>38972688
mega cringe
>>
>>38972688
5g is even more traceable than regular cell signal because it's shorter range. Instead of having a multiple mile wide triangulation it's going to be within city blocks. Shit larp ian crossland
>>
>>38974371
mega zoomer
>>
File: Picture1.png (2 KB, 150x144)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>38972736
I think in general people are less healthy. You can't chalk it up to one specific reason, but I think that generally, people are more sedentary, may consume higher volumes of caffeine through energy drinks, are more stressed (perceived or otherwise), rest less and eat worse. Also, some relationship is known between COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis, resulting in a 25% increase in cardiovascular emergencies among young people.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9048615/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.