[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 50s6e8mzim3d1.jpg (39 KB, 600x504)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
What are some of your treasure trove lost media pieces that you have been searching for but haven't been able to find?
>>
>>38974439
I also should note that "lost media" in this case doesn't necessarily mean that it must be actually lost, it can also be something that you can't find anymore or that you don't remember the name to.
>>
File: portal tv.jpg (89 KB, 1500x1039)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>38974439
I would love for someone to upload the last few episodes of Portal.

https://lostmediawiki.com/Portal_(partially_lost_television_series;_2002-2004)
>>
>>38974439
The short-lived TV series “Freedom”, out around 2000. Plot premise was the president was assassinated, and a military cabal took over the US. 4 SpecOps guys were imprisoned (in the William Jefferson Clinton penitentiary), escape, and become part of a freedom fighter movement.
They say it was cancelled due to low ratings but I think it was cancelled because tptb didn’t like the show’s premise. Don’t give them proles ideers .
>>
For me, it's an old episode of the Japanese horror show "Yo nimo Kimyo na Monogatari" (世にも奇妙な物語,) It's kind of like Japan's version of the Twilight Zone.

>The episode I'm looking for was released in 2008 and was titled: "これ……見て……"
>It was about a creepy stalker girl (pic related) that is under these insane delusions
>Was on YouTube for a time but got taken down because Japan is super anal about copyright
>Typically if something Japanese gets taken down on YouTube you can usually find it on the Asian alternatives like Bilibili or Niconico but I've had no luck so far
>>
>>38974439
Doctor Who classic season 27 (1990-1991)
It was advertised in magazines at the time, even having a new Doctor casted, but no recordings have ever surfaced of it airing
>>
File: m59445254246_4.jpg (127 KB, 1080x1080)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>38974505
I know that it's on a DVD collection titled: "世にも奇妙な物語 2008 春の特別編" so worst case scenario I'll have to buy a copy.
>>
>>38974439
In around 2015, there was something circulating from the Hillary Clinton campaign leaker, in which her people were doing surveys of people, asking what, if anything, would or could make them stay at home on voting day, ( that was back when we had a voting " day ", as the norm ) instead of voting for her opponent, Donald Trump.
Some of the multiple choices were, a deadly pandemic flu, an alien invasion, a severe weather event, like a devastating flood or hurricaine, and a few others.
It could be found on all the old good, conspiracy websites-before they were all purged and nuked.
>>
>>38974439
The Chronicles of Assface
>>
King of the Hill YouTube poop. See my post in /wsr/
>>
>>38974439
I love finding random anime on youtube thats been ripped from old obscure OVA’s vhs
>>
Remember that video Call of Duty is serious fucking shit?
>DAD YOU CAN'T FUCKING DRIVE
>>
>>38974667
One day Saki Sanobashi WILL be found this way, I have faith!
>>
>>38974555
I remember that
>tfw Trump supporters were more likely to turn out if they heard there was an alien invasion
>>
The entire soundtrack of BlazBlue: Crisis Reversed was removed as well.
>>
File: IMG_20241005_232829.jpg (48 KB, 621x224)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>38974684
I've tried looking for it just out of curiosity, but, nope. Nuked. Makes me wonder why they censor such dumb stuff that seems like it shouldn't matter.
But, they do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.