[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img.jpg (45 KB, 600x450)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Was he jesus?
>>
>>38976615
Any man who says they are Jesus is not Jesus. Not even all those Jews in the middle east. Jesus never existed.
>>
No john lennon was
>>
>>38976615
No
>>
Yes I believe he was one reincarnation of jesus. Jesus has been reborn and lived in different identities for about 1000+ years
>>
He was the last true heretic of our time.
>>
>>38976615
He’s the nobody
https://youtu.be/bWszQ2U0oNE
>>
He said in a interview someone asked him if he was Jesus and said no to the guy and the guy said he was glad its not you and said he was Jesus and not Charlie lol
>>
If he was, he sucked at it.
>>
>>38976615
i think his name was charles
>>
>>38976615
That's front man of Incubus
>>
>>38976615
He was almost reaching Christ consciousness and then he got people to kill for him for the lols. Waste of space.
>>
>>38976615
Somerimes I don't know if people here are really this stupid, to the point of asking if this evil piece of shit was Jesus, or if they are just shit posting. No, dude. Mason was not Jesus Christ.
>>
>>38976615
The absolute state of this board.
>>
>>38980160
Not really it was more of a drug deal that went wrong. Tex Watson had to pay of the straight Satans MC chapter that was protecting the ranch at the time Tex had to pay them of for giving them bad acid so he just went to people known to the Gang to get money either by bribing or stealing but it evolved into murder.

https://youtu.be/t5b4rJkn9ew?si=G3mO7ae6dk-D2Psm
>>
Personally i dont know if hes Jesus but a man who had Wyatt erps gun in his possession and caused the prosecutors watch to stop when Charles mansons trial ended. Charlie was also declared guilty before his trail began by president Nixon everyone said he would die in prison but he ended up dying in a Bakersfield hospital instead. Coincidences like that clearly means forces around us clearly dont agree with his incarceration or unjustified spite towards a man who just wanted to play guitar.

https://youtu.be/tEkHf2lu0R4?si=z72aBZF7M6i53IFI
>>
>>38976615
Yeah but if you pay attention to his most impactful interviews he says "There are a lot of me now" sorta implying that his mode of thinking is not that special anymore and that he successfully passed on his ideology and thought process to those who can interpret the whole truth of what he says and how it fits into the wider array of cultural and spiritual significance in our modern era
>>
>>38979369
Nobody brings this up
>>
File: IMG_20241006_195109.jpg (22 KB, 412x407)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>38976615
No.
>>
>>38976615
He was a CIA asset.
>>
>>38976615
>Charles Manson
>Manson
>Son of Man
>>
>>38982663
TFW an entitie on psychedelics calls me the son of man
TFW just a nobody
>>
>>38981746
more like a failed experiment, but this is the closest answer so far
>>
>>38976687
Does he always get arrested and/or executed?
>>
>>38979882
The other one sucked as well. Imagine being a carpenter and ending up nailed to a board
>>
>>38976615
he was a retarded schizo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.