[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1012.jpg (54 KB, 750x560)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Hello /x/ I have a dilemma. I’ve been clarcognizant or had “psychic premonitions” my whole life, & only in recent years started telling people. I’ve done mediumship for passed away folks and channeling that have been accurate to others. Now, I’ve had a friend who for the longest time I always thought his wife is cheating on him. It came up again recently because another divination reader saw the same thing. I can’t tell this friend that though, because there’s no way any way I did it that it wouldn’t turn out bad for me. Especially because I have gay feelings for him. I feel like a terrible friend but I also have no proof and can’t put myself at risk, which I have done before for premonitions that even though they ended up true, the person(s) didn’t believe me or denied me and freaked out. Maybe I can do spellwork or something instead? I feel cornered about this. Anyone else here have suggestions or just comfort to give if you’ve been in a similar situation?
>>
>>38978938
Sigil work would be the easiest, my guy.
You need to envision a way in which he could find out without your direct involvement though. Like, the clearer the paths the easier the outcome.
>>
>>38979123
The other reader saw her getting pregnant with the other man’s child. Maybe I should ask a more practiced person for advice. I could create sigils and burn them to release the intention?
>>
>>38979153
yeah but honestly you dont even need sigils? any method you choose works so long that you put the proper intent into it
>>
>>38979394
SATs work well for me but I guess I’m having a hard time coming up with a scenario for him to find out. I don’t really know what would be an “easy” way on him of discovering that.
>>
>>38978938
>has no proof, but shes totally doing it because i believe so and some bitch with a crystal balloon said so, also im gay for him
you want to ruin your friends present life just for the next to zero possibility of getting his dick up your ass? what the fuck is wrong with you? the only thing you should be getting inside you is a bullet
>>
>>38978938
>started telling people
This is a mistake, don’t feed your pride or need the affirmations of others.
>>
>>38979849
way to manipulate context, also why are you even on x if you don’t believe in the spiritually gifted
>>
>>38979875
>context
thats the context, he doesnt have any proof aside from his delusional spider sense
>also why are you even on x if you don’t believe in the spiritually gifted
buy my manifestation course (90$ per month) if you want to know

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.