[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Flcl_others0008.png (449 KB, 702x480)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
Many are expecting a major happening to happen with all of these prediction threads. Isn't it kind of incredible how nothing does ever happen, and life goes on and remains stable? Yeah human society sucks, wars suck, but these are all "normal human things" part of the stability of life. When you realize all happening predictions are just another 2 more weeks fake predictions, you reach these state of peace as you rest in the stability of everything being normal. The sun rises again. No meteors hit earth. No aliens visit Earth. Jesus does not come back. Ignore all posts predicting happenings, and rest in the peace of stability that God provides us which is a world free of happenings. Rest in it. Have peace. Nothing amazing happens here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy7NYUBSPUQ
>>
>>39011876
That's because two weeks is enough time for the alarmists to alarm and get advertising money/ From there they wait a few weeks then they say "WOAH IT'S COMING IN TWO WEEKS FER REALZ THIS TIME". And people are too scared to call their bullshit out because what if they are correct this time? Though, honestly, they are making things up. They never will be correct.
>>
>>39014592
I see your point. What I'm really trying to point out is how weird it is, paranormal even, that life is so stable. It just feels so weird for humans to have been alive for this long throughout history, and for us to be alive at this specific moment in history.
>>
>>39011876
until the water boils...
>>
>>39011876
Why does anyone want to know the future? What fun is that? To know, is pain. Useless information because we, can change it. Atleast i hope, we, can..
>>
>>39015574
I don't think it's that people want to know the future. It's that people want something paradigm shifting to happen.
>>
>>39011876
2 weeks = ideal loosh harvesting time
>>
>>39011876
that because the Demiurg created the illusion of time and we are still in the year 70 when the romans took down the second temple of jerusalem. he did this to keep the second coming of christ hidden from us, that damn bastard. thats why in two weeks all that shit will happen. how we get from the now to in two weeks is a question can not awnser myself.
>>
>>39015604
What makes them believe it would be better? I believe in timelines. Many timelines, and we shift between them. Looking for the needle in the haystack.

It's just my thoughts, reality is so confusing. It's shared but it's not shared. I don't know, multivers can twist shit.
>>
>>39015640
you watch to many marvel movies.
>>
The banality of a happening
>>
>>39011876
>Isn't it kind of incredible how nothing does ever happen
its actually funny how hard you tipped your kippah right before this
>Many are expecting a major happening to happen with all of these prediction threads
by saying why 2 more weeks threads are shilled so hard EVERY day
>>
>>39015648
Ok
>>
>>39011876
Nothing ever happens.
>>
>>39011876
Last one was 9th october.
>>
>>39011876
It is to keep you working. Two weeks at a time. There is no end to it until they're dead in a moment. Though they will never know when that moment is coming. Quit playing along. Make them dig your grave don't do it for them.
>>
>>39011876
Nothing ever happens because everything always happens.
Even if those things you care about most happened, you would get used to it over time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.