[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bladee.jpg (1.14 MB, 1080x1080)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
One of the few genuine artists in the current era. He has a very distinct artistic vision that is extremely tapped into the zeitgeist and is able to be found influencing all corners of the internet, yet is unable to be replicated at his level; he's clearly knowledgeable of the occult and many of the things discussed here as well. What's his importance? Is he a mystic? Does he browse /x/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1yOcS1qdkQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2PUV3KwIgY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MulN6fW3ACs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeSAK3sI9ZM
>>
>>39013968
Idk why don't you go ask on /mu/ you faggot hipster
>>
Buy an ad
>>
>>39014312
because this thread isn't supposed to be about his music faggot retard
>>
>>39014345
spread that ass for the illuminati wigger
>>
>>39013968
His music reminds me of those cheap chinese toys with dying batteries. Essentially it's a "y2k aesthetic" false nostalgia music for zoomie edgelords.
Nothing paranormal, nothing special, just gay music for faggots.
>>
Go get fucked in the ass for your record deal
>>
He doesn't produce his own music. Bladee is just an act.
>>
>>39013968
Bladee is more of an LoA head if anything - and the Nihilism of Cold Visions indicates that as such, but yeah he does make pretty obvious occult references.
>>
>>39013968
>One of the few genuine artists in the current era

No, one of the only ones that you personally know about. There are millions of artists in the world. Most of them just never get their recognition.

>t. failed rapper with a distinct artistic vision
>>
lol bladee and his fans are fucking fags
>>
>>39013968
>artists
This hogwash isn't music, I would rather drink 1 liter of the liquid trash that comes out of the garbage truck. Even the most generic black metal who's just copying burzum has better sound quality and musical complexity than this unter-useless thing, I hate you OP
>>
>>39013968
>(c)rap POOsic
demon
>>
Garbage music for soulless zoomers. After 2012 music became completely irredeemable. Last good movement we had was indie. But it was so good and it makes sense that it was the end of an era. Even electronic music sucks now. Bladee makes the zoomer equivalent of dadaism and that’s not a compliment. Wow irony wow nostalgic for a time I didn’t experience amazing
>>
>>39013968
the cultural conservatism in this thread and the inability to believe in the people of their time to define the future as all great peoples have done in the past is quite blackpilling. keep enjoying your boomer sloprock /x/, this music isnt rooted in feelings of nostalgia, it’s to construct a new future, and maybe you’re all too retarded to have one.
>>
>>39013968
buy a banner
>>
>>39016868
How is there anything related to nostalgia in his music, what could it even be trying to recreate?
>>
>>39013968
retard wigger cancer.
how much of a zombie can you possibly be?
you're a very sick man psychologically and likely spiritually.
please get better not only for your sake but for the rest of my people.
you're beyond lost
>>
>>39014312
>>39014328
>>39014356
>>39015493
>>39015524
>>39015686
>>39016811
>>39016850
>>39016868
>>39017702

So goddamn based it’s off the charts fuck off Bladee
>>
>>39017851
Based as well, your post just loaded in as I posted.
>>
>>39013968
I know everyone in the thread is bashing his style, but I like it. I find myself listening to drain gang/Yung Lean a lot. I'm also a fan of vaporwave/similar music. Why do you think Bladee has such a unique style? What would you say it has as it's main components?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.