[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: This.jpg (1.31 MB, 1568x3060)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Imagine an experiment in which there is a group of 7 babies of the same sex and ethnicity, lets say for the sake of observation, Germanic, who would each grow up eating one singular protein source each up until the age of 18, with the array of protein sources being plant, arthropod, fish, bird, cow, pig, and human (also Germanic for the sake of observation). Apart from their diets, they would live completely normal (traditional western) lives and would have the same life experiences

How would each of their souls differ by the time they were adults?

I’m asking this because I ate shimp today and have been having been having very strange visions about arthropods ever since. Visions of the neural circuitry and physiognomy of arthropods and what abominations they are
>>
>>39015165
>eat shrimp
>have visions of shrimp

lmao what
>>
Im not condoning the horrific and despicable crimes against humanity that took place in unit 731 or cannibal babies. I’m just saying that the best alternative to gathering valuable insights via brute force would be to run simulations in your head

>>39015192
I’m an empath
>>
I'm all for criminals having to give up their human rights once convicted. This would open up so much potential and solve two problems
>>
>>39015208
>I'm an empath
You're twitterhivemindzoomer
>>
>>39015208
you empathize with shrimp? lmao faggot
>>
>>39015302
even if the crime is possession of marijuana?
>>
File: 1728200301592978.png (607 KB, 1071x706)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>39015347
Or opposing gmo vaccine/big pharma?
Buying monatomic gold or colloidal silver?
How about questioning a false flag?
>>
File: 827465824765.gif (2.26 MB, 200x200)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>39015395
>How about questioning a false flag?
>>
>>39015395
im proud of my moo deng render beeing reuploaded. shes so cute.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.