[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GZpkIafXQAARizp.jpg (43 KB, 1079x1095)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
I used to have a recurring dream with this weird face, and it freaked me out. Then I saw this post, and apparently, a lot of people have seen this face in their dreams. It could be that It's just a very simple face, but it could also be something paranormal. Anyway, have you seen a similar face or have any experiences with weird dream demons?
>>
Leave my wife out of this
>>
>>39027082
doesn't hurt to ask :)
>>
>>39027074
I think I saw that face, but I'm not good at making faces in dreams anyway, because I tend to not look at people's faces, they weird me out, I prefer to know their souls instead
>>
>>39027074
Last Tuesday I had a nightmare where I had a series of surreal images thrown at me with droning music in the background. It was giving me the same feeling as being tired and watching scary videos at night. At the end of the dream I was given a stretched face that popped up and a big booming drone noise before waking up. A day later I see this face start coming up on Twitter and while it's not the face I saw I thought it was weird.
>>
>>39027074
looks like the turtle from goiters pond or whatever that kids show was called lol
>>
>>39027210
aw that's cute
>>
File: wqu3msg2pmyb1.jpg (69 KB, 1080x1052)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>39027258
this thing?
>>
>>39027074
The last demon dream I had put me in my grandmother's living room. Red lighting, like a darkroom.
Events were the following:
>On my laptop was a website with malformed human hybrids with long arms, hard to look at directly. In color.
>Puting that away I then opened a large book, it was completely filled with images of babies laying down, but with an after image of them sitting up, like their spirits or something. This was in grey.
>I then look at my phone, its lock screen was red and black like the room.
>With a black, amorphous, multi hollowed eyed top half and opened mouth with creature with squarish yellowing teeth.
>I showed my sister it (she was appearently on the floor laying down and in the room with me) and she said... "Its moving!"
>I look the phone again and was paralized in fear as it if I was being drained of life.
>I genuinely cried out "Jesus help me!"
And then was instantly awake, free of all the fear, and felt rejuvenated.
Say what you want about Jesus but that dream demon bounced the hell out immediately.
I've had some bad ones, but that was way too intense feeling.
>>
>>39027349
oh damn, that's wild with the whole Jesse thing
>>
File: hq720.jpg (42 KB, 686x386)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>39027074
He won.
>>
>>39027074
Yeah at least once a month, but my psyche is heavily inflamed from my spiritual practices so I'm not surprised. Mine look "normal", but usually have gigantic black pupils and tend to grin maliciously every time they're found out.
>>
I seen a reptilian in my dream that scared me so badly I woke up and my heart felt like it was going to explode from beating so fast, I never have been affected by dreams but this woke me up panicking and crying because something about it felt real.
>>
>>39027676
Felt real. Doesn't mean it is. You can have the realest feeling shit and it's all a fake illusion go ask buddha
>>
>>39027704
I don't adhere to chinese bullshit
>>
>>39027708
Damn right, bitch. You don't adhere to that Chinese bullshit. You know what's up.
>>39027704
Fuck you
>>
>>39027708
Buddhism is Indian thoughever

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.