[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: samsara.jpg (325 KB, 1600x1600)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
How did it even get here? If death is supposed to be infinite, why am I here now? There were thousands of humans born at the moment I was, so why am I the only one with this subjectivity?
>>
>>39029449
Good job, you've found the deepest mystery of all that many spiritual people somehow miss and buy into the silly idea that the goal of all this is just to merge your "I" into 1 big one.

This is the true message that Christ was teaching. To know yourself. And you have begun the journey.
>When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.
>So while you accompany me, although you are uncomprehending, you have (in fact) already come to know, and you will be called 'the one who knows himself'. For he who has not known himself has known nothing, but he who has known himself has at the same time already achieved knowledge about the depth of the all.
>>
>>39029449
Find a purpose retard and stop being netscum.
>>
>>39029449
"I am that I am
https://pastebin.com/P4VEH4H4
>>
>>39029449
> so why am I the only one with this subjectivity?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertiginous_question
>>
Life is infinite. Death is a human concept. Just as meaningless as time. The fundamental makeup of all things is alive. There is no such thing as death, even if you argue consciousness is a product of matter. Matter itself still contains energy at all levels. It should be argued rather that vibration is infinite, and further that vibration dictates all that which exists.
>>
>>39029449
(You) are the I.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.