[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

They do exist
>>
cats aren't real
>>
>>39067683
Wat
>>
>>39067732
you heard me
>>
>>39067656
fuck off reptoid fag!! our planet not yours!!
>>
My head is infested with miniscule evil insects of light threatening to eat my brain if I do not confess I wanna get high on acid and talk to the evilest members of the evilest species of extraterrestrials again. And yes some of you are just now learning to hear voices to communicate ESP to, through, by, instead of, along with and other methods, you, not you, double you, you the second and so on and whatever other bullshit my students and others would try, sionara.
>>
>>39067656
Hot take
>>
>>39067656
and they fear me and my cock, they don't fuck with me cause they know I'll fuck them
>>
>>39067656
You wouldn't recognize pure evil if it was on your cock.

Aliens aren't evil. They are sexy.
>>
>>39067656
That's just a Mindflayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.