[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x270)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU ALL
I WILL STAND AGAINST ALL OF YOU
THELEMA IS THE ONLY REAL RELIGION
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE CHRISTFAGS AND ATHEISTS BRAINWASHING THE CURIOUS AND IMPRESSIONABLE USERS THAT COME TO THIS BOARD IN A NOBLE PURSUIT FOR ANSWERS. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DECELERATION OF WAR ON THE DEMIURGE, YAHWEH, YALDEBAOTH, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF CHRISTIANS MUSLIMS AND JEWS. THIS IS ALSO A DECELERATION OF WAR ON JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF, AND A PROMISE THAT I WILL DESTROY THEM BOTH.

I AM REG. THE SUPREME AND ULTIMATE BRINGER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE. THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL WHO DEFY THE ÆTHER. HORUS. THE GOD OF MEN. THE GOD OF HUMANS. THE GOD OF WAR. THE GOD OF SUPREME JUDGEMENT. THE MIGHTY AND TERRIBLE ONE. THE INDOMITABLE SOUL OF MAN.
>>
>>39070238
Touch Grass faggot
>>
>>39070238
I don't tale anything away from those who practice Thelema but since you want to turn this regular comversation into a pissing contest didn't Crowley just plagarize material from Golden Dawn manuscripts and pass it off as his work in such a way meant to feed his ego?
>>
>>39070246
I PHYSICALLY TOUCH GRASS EVERY DAY. YOUR MOVE.
>>
>>39070238
>THELEMA IS THE ONLY REAL RELIGION
There are no real religions, only religions.
>>
>>39070260
YOU DID NOT READ ALL OF CROWLEY. NEXT.
>>
>>39070282
KILL YOURSELF COEXISTOR HIPPIE FAGGOT.
>>
>>39070300
He's right though, all religions are invented by people so they're all wrong.
>>
>>39070268
Bro tf is up your ass, I wouldn't disregard all religions as some of it may be tied to have the same type of stories tied together. If this "god" of yours is to be angry at everyone and everything, idk maybe actually touch grass, or idk find happiness? Just don't kill yourself or others to prove a point that is a pure illusion.
Also again. Touch Grass faggot
>>
>>39070238
>Bro doesn't even understand Thelema
>>
>>39070300
I tried but didn't have what it takes to do it.
>>
>>39070323
ELABORATED ON ABOVE
>>
>>39070326
I DON'T MISS THE POINT OF ANYTHING. EVER.
>>
>>39070238
You're angry, aren't you?
>>
>>39070287
I don't need to, I think the fact that he constructed a belief system that demanded adherance to him when his main tenant was "do what thou wilt" demonstrates his hypocrisy and pathetic nature.
>>
>>39070451
FAKE
>>
>>39070480
Even though Crowley was a piece of shit he at least made some sort of effort to be academically concise with your words. You just respond with defensive retorts and emotional language. Why don't you learn how to conduct yourself like an intellectual who can speak with academic concision instead of arguing with emotional outbursts before you tell me what's "fake"?
>>
"Under will" means wilful.
>>
>>39070527
Wouldn't that contradict the tenet of "do what thou wilt"?
>>
>>39070528
Not when you read the whole thing.

>Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
>Love is the law love under will

It was never
>do literally anything
and always,
>so long as it is not harming another (baby dont hurt me).

random googlery reveals the same teaching elsewhere
>which means that Thelemites should do what they want, as long as it is not harmful to others.
>>
>>39070238
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS
YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT
IT MAKES YOU LOOK UNSTABLE
>>
>>39070238
>I AM REG. THE SUPREME AND ULTIMATE BRINGER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE. THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL WHO DEFY THE ÆTHER. HORUS. THE GOD OF MEN. THE GOD OF HUMANS. THE GOD OF WAR. THE GOD OF SUPREME JUDGEMENT. THE MIGHTY AND TERRIBLE ONE. THE INDOMITABLE SOUL OF MAN.
you're not any of those things, you're just a schizo retard who needs to take his meds
>>
>>39070829
lemme tell you a secret, anon
op *is* unstable
>>
>>39071398
yeah i didn't read his full post before i typed that, lmao

op is certified batshit
>>
>>39070238
reg is such a retarded name for the god of supreme judgment and the god of war. when people hear it they're just like "oh, short for reggie"
>>
>>39070238
Declaration of war? You did that the moment you decided to exist.
You come at the Emperor. Better not miss.

>two archwizards
>on an open expanse
>each wielding
LEGIONS

:)

https://youtu.be/OMlFoFdJaCk
>>
File: IMG_5534.jpg (56 KB, 250x779)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>39070238
>And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

>12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

>13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

>14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

>15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

>16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
>>
>>39071891
this is the board for crazies like us, after all.
they should name this the mental asylum.
There's a thought. We're all just collectively hypnotized and we hallucinate our cells as rooms.
though it doesn't explain how I'm able to go and buy doritos.
maybe it's a vr vidya?
anyway, this reality sucks but it's kinda comfy as well.
maybe I should learn how to relax on the padded floor of my cell...
I need a meditation cushion
>>
>>39070238
Deceleration? Would not be declaration?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
>>
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the Law, Love under will.
Hail Satan.
>>
>>39070238
Good
>>
>>39070238
>THELEMA IS THE ONLY REAL RELIGION
i can get behind 'love under will'
if your foundation is not love and good vibes, then you have house of will with a bad foundation. its something for us all to strive towards
>>
>>39072689
>love and good vibes
Fuck that, I have to pretend enough already
>>
>>39072689
He can have love for war.
And love for hate.
>>
You need meds,
>>
>>39072719
I'm not going to take any meds.
Your God does not exist.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.