[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (11 KB, 275x183)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Your consciousness will transmigrate to another vessel when you die, to animals and every single thing that crawls this earth, you will get killed, butchered, raped, disembowelled, cannablized, sexually cannablized countless times in the form of other animals, and there is no antidote against this other than complete annihilation of all life
>>
>>39070759
Are you trying to bait someone into saying the antidote for this dilemma? Are you aware that trying to force ideas or solutions with ultimatums will only do more harm than good?
>>
>>39070759
Anons first incarnation after living in a false dreamworld and being faced with some degree of cruelty in the most peaceful tim in the collective history of this planet.
>>
>>39070759
If it entertains the gods, I am glad for it
t. Elementalist
>>
>>39070759
you know what all the people who had theories about life after death had in common?

they were all alive
>>
>>39070759
>I'm le final fantasy antagonist
I'm le protagonist I say you're wrong and defeat you
>>
>>39070777
checked and yeah pretty much

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.