[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2.jpg (67 KB, 960x706)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
When you truly know what something means, then you will have it.
All things you lack are things which you do not understand.

>I want money
Then truly understand what that means and where it comes from. Then you will understand what it means to live in a world with money. A world in which all things are withheld from you until you earn it through money, which is a system that necessarily implies the possibility for its own lack.
If you truly began to seek an understanding of what this means then you would see that you're already living it.

You are like children trying to manifest things you were taught to want, because darkness knows it will lead you in a self-contradictory labyrinth that your human mind can't find its way out of.

When you truly know what it means to live in a reality where you have all things you desire, then you will have it.
>>
>>39072216
>When you truly know what it means to live in a reality where you have all things you desire, then you will have it.
I want to understand the nature of desire. I want to know the nature of discontented-ness. I want to know nature of strife. I want to know while not expecting a desired answer.

Most importantly, I want to live in a world without senseless killing. More gentleness, more sensitivity, care, joy.
>>
>>39072216
is there inherent meaning without one's prescription?
>>
>>39072358
Yeah, just clear out the DLC cache and return to monkey
>>
>>39072419
apes are running older firmware, but firmware nonetheless.
>>
>>39072216
Bump.
> You are like children trying to manifest things you were taught to want.
It's not that I want these things so much as I am cognitively aware of how horrible I will make myself feel if I, for example, fail to obtain money for bill. Better yet: fail to outcompete others in specific contexts . So yes I am a masochist, may be merely searching for an excuse to inflict pain upon myself.
>>
>>39072216
I manifest stuff i don't know about all the time you just want to sound deep
>>
>>39072216
if I want something ill work for it
>>
>>39072216
I don't know man. Every time I hear this manifestation stuff it feels like there's something to it, and I do believe in it to an extant. However, the whole manifestation thing (at least in how people usually seem to talk about it) just does not reflect what I have experienced or seen in the world around me.
Manifestation seems very internal in it's origin, but has always appeared very external a thing when I've actually seen it happening to me or others. In which case people don't usually call it manifestation, rather they call it God or life or something.
>>
>>39072886
And when you say it's external, where does it seem to come from?
Does it come from thought? Or does it seem to come as other types of conscious experiences?
If it's coming through other dimensions of conscious experience, then of course any attempt to control them through thought will be a waste of time.

It only seems external because we've fallen asleep to the place where other conscious experiences come from, and have no awareness that the place they come from is still you (the real you).
The "you" that you think you are right now absolutely cannot manifest shit. So if that's all you know yourself to be then you know yourself as something limited, and the truth is that it can't manifest.

Many teachers make it sound like it's that version of "you" which can manifest through monitoring your thoughts and feelings and shit, and that's totally wrong.
You have to know the real you.
And know that what becomes manifest is always complete (hence the title of the thread). One does not just manifest a sandwich without first manifesting all the consequences of a reality in which the sandwich lives.
>>
>>39072459
Couldn't humans be doing the same thing? What makes ape language different then human?
>>
Yes. "Heaven" and "Hell" are states of soul.
It was never about good and bad, just knowledge and understanding. Sometimes you can't learn the lesson directly and must come to the answer indirectly. Like describing a circle by what it is not.
>>
>>39072952
Yes, I've been thinking a lot of this lately. There is nothing in isolation, anything that appears brings the entire jeweled web with it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.