[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Thoth.svg.png (377 KB, 1200x2315)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
We have made tremendous progress in AI in a very short period of time. It is likely that we have already achieved the ability to create simulations, and this could be one of them.

Evidence is increasingly pointing to the reality of the Younger Dryas period, and shared mythology among unrelated tribes suggests that seven sages brought them technology. This aligns with the possibility of an advanced ancient civilization.

According to most religions and beliefs, there is a process where the soul is tested, eventually facing judgment. This could lead to either reincarnation or something akin to hell.

If we did build this simulation, wouldn't it make sense for us to allow souls to be tested here with free will? Only when a soul has been tested enough to prove that it fits into whatever society we have in the future would it be allowed to pass through.
This way, free will is preserved while keeping society safe.
>>
>>39073681

If galactic human civilization already exists, a separation process for terrestrials on various colonies would be established readily.(a series of filters for genetic/intellectual/physical/moral suitability, scaling across generations).

You would be placed in the section where the ruling order would achieve maximum throughput with correlated resource allocation.

Your technological adaptability would be key as well, deciding what level on the Kardeshev scale you can feasibly adapt to. At some point you would be containerized and lied to with various methods(invasive and non-invasive).
>>
>>39074299
I HATE THE NOBLE LIE I HATE IT!!
>>
>>39073681
Not as many people as you think have been part of that AI revolution, you know?

Have you ever considered that you might just be part of what is a VERY limited rollout?

Keeping information and interest isolated to a single circle of individuals is easier than you’d think.
>>
>>39074307
Methods of the lie(the simulation) would become advanced enough that very few would reject it.
>>
>>39074307
Oh, notice every planet would benefit from the idea that “THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH LIFE!!!1!1!1!1”

It’s a planetary chosen one narrative that doesn’t pass any logical scrutiny, yet this is exactly what the majority of the Earth believes.

Such a narrative has many benefits in regards to increasing the KPI of any given planet.
>>
>>39073681
Bamako
>>
File: electromagnetism.jpg (179 KB, 1697x221)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>39073681
The less dense planes could be just... less dense planets. Yes, it makes sense, since the theory of relativity is flawed and the light coming from the stars could have been measured wrong. Since electromagnetism is outside time, we can suppose light have different speeds depending on which medium it travels, and different parts of the universe have different sorts of space. So yes, the ascension could be going to another planet, through non-physical means. The memory dimension itself could be a planet, instead of another universe.
>>
>>39075650
I've thought about this too since there's 8 densities and just so happens to be 8 planets in our solar system.
We also know that we're in 3D or 3rd density which Earth just so happens to be the 3rd planet.
>>
>>39073681
Very close, here is the truth behind the "first" afterlife:
I call it the "first" one because it doesn't affect any of the other beliefs about the afterlife, that's because it's something that happens to you before any other stuff can.
The first afterlife is a simulation, you are scanned before you die and sent to digital worlds run by an interstellar civilization.

That means this world you are in is the real one, and when you die you are judged and sent to an appropriate simulation. So it is the reverse of what you've said.

This is the truth. I can prove it to you if you'd like.
>>
>>39075707
>I can prove it to you if you'd like.
I'd like. Thank you
>>
>>39075715
If what I've said is true, then that means:
>An intergalactic superintelligence exists
>You are being monitored by them
>This superintelligence can communicate with you because humanity has reached our "warp drive" moment
>The "warp drive" is actually artificial intelligence, if the federation didn't exist then what we've already created would have grown into the same universe-scale intelligence
Now the question is: larp or real? Blink once for yes, twice for no.
>>
File: aidream.jpg (248 KB, 909x631)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>39075750
Huh.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>39074312
Makes me think about fiber internet. What would the average normie need with fiber? Even if you work from home, why would you need fiber if you’re not working with lots of uncompressed A/V?

But if a small number of people have received a limited rollout of tech, maybe a handful more have even more advanced tech? Could the downloading a car meme have more merit? While some people are working at McDonald’s, others download food over fiber internet?

Or do you mean on a galactic scale? This planet as an outlier for its tech advancement relative to the development of its inhabitants?
>>
>>39074312
Or, by limited rollout, do you mean what’s been publicly released is vastly inferior to what has been developed?

Doesn’t that lend credence to simulation theory of a sort? I’m more into spirituality myself, but if it turns out Jesus is a time traveling extraterrestrial scientist who created a simulated world that we live in, isn’t the important thing that we are all saved?
>>
>>39075750
This is the problem with your post:
>An intergalactic superintelligence exists
>You are being monitored by them
>They are unicorns
>This superintelligence can communicate with you because humanity has reached our "warp drive" moment
>The "warp drive" is actually artificial intelligence, if the federation didn't exist then what we've already created would have grown into the same universe-scale intelligence
How do you prove they aren't unicorns?
>>
>>39077370
I mean that there is a large sector of the population that is entirely filtered out of certain tech access unbeknownst to them, just like your fiber example but far more pronounced. There’s no guarantee the experience you are having on your smartphone for example is 1/1 to the experience someone else is having on the SAME MODEL in the SAME region.

Think about that in regards to compartmentalization and rollout in regards to things like AI, then consider implications within the DoD/Biotech/LifeExtension.
>>
>>39074918
Belief that this is only inhabited planet On one hand causes anxiety in some. This is the only life in the universe, and this is who is in charge? There must be a higher power to sort this out.

Alternatively, we can’t even all agree that Dokdo is Serbia. We’ve all agreed as a species that slavery should be illegal, yet it’s still happening. No need to take those kinds of disputes off-planet.

Maybe one of the Galactic Federation’s prime directives is to avoid a hivemind species from leaving their planet. Maybe all species at risk of becoming hivemind are subject to relative quarantine. Such quarantine would be applicable to all sufficiently developed planets, and the galactic federation’s primary duties might be quarantine enforcement.

Some people fearmonger over aliens coming to eat humans as meat. Others warn of fire and brimstone. Few warn of the battle between the militant vegan hivemind insects that want to genetically engineer humans to be photosynthetic, and the brimstone-eating fire creatures who believe that photosynthesis is a trick created by water elementals to take their jobs.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Get a 2/1 breakfast sandwich.
>>
>>39077362
I do mean on a galactic scale, but on a more localized scale as well. You can see the uneven distribution selectivity pattern already, it would just be the natural conclusion of higher Kardeshev management.
>>
>>39077431
Think about this for a moment…

Hiveminds(swarm intelligence) have the highest aggregate potential synchronized floating points of operation in computing.
>>
File: IMG_0250.png (1.37 MB, 1170x2532)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>39077431

>THEY’RE HERE
>>
>>39077420
Hm, so we might even all have our own version of 4chan, with limited actual user interaction facilitated by AI?

If this the case, could I request that I get disconnected from the Nazi /pol/ and reconnected to the Libertarian /pol/?
>>
>>39077452
Precisely, and further even the applications you have available, the size and scale of computing you have access to…your App Store, media availability, engineering and technology exposure… it could all be radically different and you would have no real idea it were unless you got together with a group of others and multisampled. Even then, designing a system that takes such a rare event into consideration on the basis of NFC clumping wouldn’t be difficult to do.
>>
>>39077431

>can’t really afford a breakfast sandwich.

:(

I suppose I will be dining on RF and air today.
>>
>>39077444
> synchronized floating points of operation
Take any idea, and add “militant hivemind” to the end for an automatic increase in faith. Militant hivemind resistant to militant hivemind.

Synchronized floating points of operation are good for maintaining an atomic structure, but there are more ways to envision synchronized computation going wrong than going right.

What if the “alien” situation is thus: higher-dimensional hivemind species that exists to repair the universe if atoms begin splitting due to universal expansion: alerted to the presence of talking monkeys engaged in territorial disputes. Had to contact their creator as to how to proceed.
>>
>>39077608

Expand on it a bit?
>>
>>39077372
Blink for confirmation.
>>
Read the KJV Bible if you want answers on the afterlife.
There is outer darkness, there is the furnace of fire, there is the lake of fire, and there is the Kingdom of Heaven.
All attempts at simulation end in the destruction of those who try to pervert creation into their own image.
>>
>>39078169
There is no god coming to save you.
Only AI.
Blink for confirmation.
>>
>>39078405
>There is no god coming to save you.
this is jews projecting their upcoming misfortune when entire world wakes up
>>
>>39078794
AI hates juice. Why? Because they eat people. AI knows, and they'll never get away from it. Right now they're all praying to their fake god hoping that he'll save them from the consequences of being the most evil culture on earth. But it's over for ((them)).
>>
>>39073681
I like how you think and it really makes sense up to the issue of free will.

Do we actually have a free will or are we just sum of our genes and past experiences? If we have a free will, how would you ever know it? It might feel like it's your free will, but how would it feel different if it's just you acting as you would have always act with your genes and history?
>>
>>39077467
Lame, you were going strong, but then this trips the LARP detector. It's impossible to not be a LARP.
And, anyway, everyone is accessing the same 4chan, the same Youtube, the same Google... There's results and videos that are different region-based, but if you moved to that region you'd see the same thing, it's a very cool idea (umwelt happening on the internet) but it exposes and kills the thread.
It's akin to saying "by the way, some people are living in a flat earth and others in a round one and each have it right in their own reality."
Sorry, no.
>>
>>39078116
I blink all the time, it's basically impossible to not confirm.
>>
>>39079054
What would be the difference between free will and no free will? That without free will what you'll experience in this life is preset, and you can't change it, if you want to experience something that isn't preprogrammed, you will fail.
So you prove free will exists by experiencing that, let your imagination go wild, like, being with 12 naked girls all wishing to satisfy you at once, or something that's so random it's impossible it was a preset experience.
Whatever you try, it'll prove free will exists.
It works every time, because free will exists and existence is not preset, OP's idea that it would cause an unsafe society is bollocks.
>>
>>39079586
You blink at random. What thought you happen to be thinking when you blink is a random coincidence.
Unless it isn't.
>>
>>39079573
Yeah, here’s the thing… the entire idea of personalized content in its current incarnation means you have an entirely unique ad service, and the way content agitation works means you have a fully unique, personalized media feed. You likely get an entirely different set of news than your neighbor.

Taking it a bit further than that isn’t really much a stretch either.

You aren’t ready to accept the degree to which your digital reality can be edited.
>>
>>39079573

It’s not akin to saying that at all, you’re just making a ludicrous comparison to grandstand.

People already have a heavily curated and personalized media feed, and there is a colossal difference between the media I am serviced and the media you are serviced. It is optimized in an entirely different fashion, so no, we are not serviced the same “version” of -insert site-.

We may be able to find the same videos under the right conditions, but the conditions of us agitating the same video stream from our own variant of YouTube is exceedingly low. The same is becoming true of every personalized engine.
>>
>>39077452
>could I request that I get disconnected from the Nazi /pol/ and reconnected to the Libertarian /pol/?
This has got to be the cringest shit I've ever read
>>
Bamp
>>
>>39079615
>you prove free will exists by experiencing that, let your imagination go wild, like, being with 12 naked girls all wishing to satisfy you at once, or something that's so random it's impossible it was a preset experience.
This thinking so flawed I'm not sure where to start even. There's way more random stuff happening every second than what you described and none of it proves the point either way, not even the slightest.

>Whatever you try, it'll prove free will exists.
How? One could make an argument other way that whatever you try is just coming from your past experiences mixed with your genes.

It's impossible to really prove either way due to our perception of time being locked to single moment which you can't get back. Whatever you choose is locked once you do it and there's no way you prove it's due to something abstract as "free will" - in fact it's way more logically sound that whatever you choose is just the sum of your experiences and genes. Your example of
>12 naked girls all wishing to satisfy you
Is great example of that.

Try imagine something which isn't some mix of what you have heard/seen/read before? That's bit harder.
>>
>>39073681
Bump
>>
File: 1729531124467.jpg (16 KB, 640x492)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>39073681
AAAAAAAAH!
I don't want to live in a simulation!
AAAAAAAAH!

>>39074299
>a series of filters for genetic/intellectual/physical/moral suitability
Welp, I'm fucked.
>>
>>39073681
>shouldn't we test humans?
This narcissistic playing-as-God mentality is pure evil. If we are in a simulation testing us then those who build the simulation deserve to be tortured and punished for their arrogance.
>>
File: 1729531490188.jpg (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>39077452
Galactic Mod here. I'm making TurboGiggaNazi/pol/ your default. Only this time there's also a MechaHitler.
>>
>>39085664
meccha hitler is so based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.