[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (59 KB, 930x454)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
When were you when Tiamat created us? Why haven't you take this ultimate Law of One pill yet?

https://medium.com/a-history-of-the-multiverse/chapter-3-part-1-the-lyran-expansion-and-the-orion-wars-fb103b8b6e99
>>
This sound like some repto pill
>>
>>39079049
RA material or Edgar Cayce?
>>
>>39079672
It seems to be RA material
>>
>>39079049
Where do people get the bits of information to piece these stories together? Not even a debunker, just genuinely curious.
>>
>>39079750
from what I gather this seems to originate from some kind of channeling work https://www.lawofone.info
>>
>>39079766
= LARP
>>
>>39079766
Interesting, thanks anon
>>
>>39079821
LARP of One
>>
>>39079049
If you want an actual "history of the multiverse", or the closest thing to it we can get on this level of reality and understand, read "cosmic history" here:
http://www.freezoneearth.org/pilot/sscio/contents.html
>>
>>39079999
There's also some very interesting stuff at the end in the misc sections. All of it is full of interesting stuff, really. But it can be a bit dense sometimes.
>>
>>39079999
>>39080003
nta, but is there a youtube video that covers this stuff?

also checked!
>>
I read those articles, anon, and there seems to be a fair amount of archonic propaganda and inaccuracies...

Here are some different articles which I personally think are more accurate, even though I have been told by some trusted spirits that it is "somewhat trustful", not fully: https://old.reddit.com/r/HeimdallsWisdom/comments/quiwc0/lessons_from_heimdall/
>>
>>39080587
Is this same stuff as posted on >>39079999 ?

Also is there something in particular you found inaccurate, assuming you're referring to material OP posted?
>>
Bullshit
>>
File: file.png (348 KB, 547x360)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>39080626
How so?
>>
>>39080609
No, the frezoneearth.org website seems to be scientologic. I briefly read some stuff in there, and it does not vibe with me.

About the inaccuracies - I would have to write multiple long posts on the topic... but anon mentioned Tiamat, so...

the articles on medium.com claim she got the rulership of the Orion empire after the war of Federation (humans) vs Empire (reptilians and some humans). But Heimdall claims she actually ruled it from the beginning, and she (Orion empire) and other forces (such as Sirius empire) fought against a reptilian faction (controlled by the demiurge/archons) together.

For most of its existence, Orion seemed like a good and a peaceful place.

Considering other posts here - when it comes to lawofone.info, I would personally ignore it. Ra is an archon, and some of his claims, such as "law of confusion" is entirely artificial and imposed by force. Non-interference is bullshit - open contact is being blocked by negative entities.
>>
>>39080768
>open contact is being blocked by negative entities
yeah this seems to make ton of sense actually
>>
>>39080768
also what's your understand on urmah/lyrans? is vega good place to go?
>>
Ufos are a glow psyop. Aliens dont exist. They are creations of the human imagination. They may exist in the future but only bc humans build them in labs.
>>
>>39080837
What makes you certain aliens aren't real?
>>
>>39080808
Honestly, my knowledge on Urmah is not good. The Lyra system seems to be the origin of humanity in this universe in this kalpa (cosmic cycle, with one Brahman entity). Before the inhabitants got fucked in the war.

But what is happening there right now, I dont know.

To my discernment, Lyrans seem to be good and benevolent.
>>
>>39079049
Ra or the law of one is an experiment led by non other than dr pujaris using methods to convince people of things like abductings and other such things.

and on the subject of lies monroe institute was roberts way of seeing things while high on drugs

it's also worth mentioning that the CIA has been invested in it since day one and not for the reasons you think.
>>
>>39080862
Jewsus told him lol
>>
>>39082447
but didn't monroe institute research/invent the way for people to astral project and remote view? didn't they get the idea rolling, and then they released those psyop tapes to get you into dealings with demons?
>>
>>39084197
No they did not they have refined methods of remote viewing but that's it. They can't astral travel. No one in these boards can astral travel, people assume they can because of dreams they had.
>>
>>39080759
based feline ayys
>>
>>39084197
>>39084481
What's up with the tapes? Why do they get praise from some anons, when they are obviously psyop?
>>
>>39086518
Tapes are brainrot.. people praising them are not real anon
>>
>>39079049
amount of disinfo?
>>
>>39079049
>anything other than the original channelings
no thanks
>>
>>39087717
-Hey just for you as I help others. Most info here is either lies or plain misinformation.

-Have you ever had a thought or said something out loud jokingly to a friend or to yourself that X is going to happen to Y

-And then it does happen.

-You brush it off, laugh and think nothing of it

-just being aware of this is a good start to get know yourself better

-

-when you feel this tightness in your stomach or heart and that feeling is followed by a thought like "He is lying or this is a bad idea"

-trust it, always.

-You've had all the answers right under your nose

-It's time that you cut through the lies with only this knowledge on you at all times.

-And you'll just know

-We start helping others not because we care but because we have no care.

-nuff said
>>
>>39087706
-Lastly

-no savior is coming

-you don't wish away the fat or wish on muscles

-you work out and when you work out you gain

-same goes with our awareness

-it gets to a point where you just know

-when you know you don't speak of what you see

-other things become visible that otherwise would be invisible
>>
>>39087795
>-when you feel this tightness in your stomach or heart and that feeling is followed by a thought like "He is lying or this is a bad idea"
>-trust it, always.
not the anon you're replying to, but what does this mean? why trust a "bad feeling", when gut's trying to warn?
>>
>>39087827
>-when you know you don't speak of what you see
>
>-other things become visible that otherwise would be invisible
what does this mean?
>>
>>39086518
-the tapes are also just cap it was EMF that worked not just audio

-PEMF sequence that cancels the binding frequency in the brain

-this device makes it so you are basically in tune(psychic) for a week or so

-doesn't do anything that you can't yourself that's the kicker

-once you learn to become aware you don´t need it
- just put in the work and you won't need the rush of new stories on 4chan if you so please
>>
>>39087839
-trust what it's saying

-if you have a bad feeling about going to the left then go to the right

-trust your gut
>>
File: Why the glow.png (96 KB, 336x308)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>39087856
>>
>>39087847
-work for it

-become aware of what I said

-really think about it

-train yourself to become aware of when it happens because it happens everyday

-once you understand you start seeing the why to all your questions

-I am being cryptic for a very good reason

-this awareness exercise got me 2 where I am today
>>
>>39087899
being too cryptic is just stroking your ego. this isn't helping
>>
>>39080862
Because project blue beam
>>
>>39088793
I don’t think you understand those words
They couldn’t fake something if it isn’t based in reality
>>
File: IMG_1982.png (47 KB, 510x680)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>39079672
>RA material or Edgar Cayce?
both are classics who make the glowtards seethe
>>
>>39089469
elaborate
>>
>>39088886
>They couldn’t fake something if it isn’t based in reality
Why not? Why does a lie need to be based on reality? If the liar or lie is good enough, could it not be based entirely on falsehood/no truth at all?
>>
>>39087795
>>39087827
>>39087856
>>39087873
>>39087899
is this some new bot being experimented on, or what's up with this writing style?
>>
>>39079916
It's best material we've got. I've yet to see the Nobody project conjure up anything that could be of use
>>
>>39091828
Quo channel stuff is really good
The idiots in this thread getting on RA and Cayce or other channelers will never understand
>oh it could be fake
No dhit take it all with a grain a salt but listen to the message. If these people made this stuff up about the galactic history and Atlantis then these people are the greatest fiction authors of all time
why fake it when the content would be hits if they changed everything to Star Wars
>>
>>39092097
with all the larping and circlejerk generals on this board, it's remarkable none of the anons have been working to try verify any of the law of one stuff with their own channeling or guides. it's not a good look when some old boomers of the past managed to get more done than the new kids
>>
File: Time Machine.jpg (888 KB, 3448x2764)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
Is it true that Jesus was half lyran?
>>
>>39092210
That’s why I mentioned quo retard
It’s still on going. Also your whole statement is some retarded strawman. There’s tons of shit on here corroborating law of one. The stuff in this book is similar to many other books I read. There’s tons of people on YouTube doing the same shit too. I like watching Debbie Solaris but there’s young pretty girls channeling the same shit
>>
>>39092970
I thought he was an Orion starseed but I’m probably remembering wrong
>>
>>39080871
Based
>>
File: IMG_4012.jpg (491 KB, 644x856)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>39080837
>Ufos are a glow psyop. Aliens dont exist. They are creations of the human imagination. They may exist in the future but only bc humans build them in labs.
>>
>>39095297
Tastefully accusing him of being a Project Blue Book bot?

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/117rpcd/comment/j9dp60z/
>>
File: 0000033355.png (26 KB, 137x133)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>39092970
This is a black woman
>>39093974
you will always be a sh88tskin Jesus Christ
>>
>>39095488
keep telling yourself furry
i like the arcturians better then you guys anyway
>>
File: IMG_3718.jpg (731 KB, 635x1781)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
>>39095414
Yes
>>
File: 1647533956024.jpg (183 KB, 696x696)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>39092097
>Atlantis
a home tree
>>
>>39079049
X is going crazy right now with wild threads. Jannies on duty in Jizzrael.
>>
>>39095488
You're retarded
>>
>>39095815
that's a man
>>
>>39093048
What exactly are you trying to say here?
>law of one "le bad"
>but it's ok when a channel i like says it
I'm not understanding what your stance is or what you're saying, since you're automatically trying to shill people to watch it from some channel (which you have vested interest in?). I was literally saying, with the amount of time xanons spend on larping and circlejerking those glowie generals, they could be using that time to figuring something /new/ out, confirming or debunking theories. How is that a wrong thing to say? There must be something wrong in you to think like this.
>>
>>39095836
>a home tree
elaborate
>>
>>39092970
according to a post i saw on reddit yes https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/n360zg/comment/gwpwk2c/
>>
>>39079750
>it was revealed in a dream
>>
>>39096073
Go back and reread my message and maybe you’ll understand me better faggot
>>
>>39098757
Maybe if you worded things better it would be easier to understand what it is you're trying to say.
>>
>>39090923
- I do it this way so I am not to be confused with other people
>>
>>39099277
Why not just put a trip like the other trip faggots?
>>
>>39093974
-There is no such thing as a starseed

-jesus and moses alike never existed

-these are only stories created by men

-Dr pujaris the man I mentioned before was one of many pioneers behind this so called "psy op"

-the only two real contactee people that you'll ever find on the internet one hides is name so you can't find him the other well his name is chris bledsoe

-even though chris is legit it doesn't not mean that you should take his info for gold

-He experiences "Them" like he does

-And most people here on 4chan pretend all day instead of actually going out there and build a relationship with "Them"

-all and I mean all pictures here are fake

-not a single uap picture here is real

-"they" know when you see them well in advance. And they let you, not the other way around.

-only three crop circles are real ONLY 3 and they convey the same message

-no this is not a prison planet, no demons and ghost don't exist. No you are not a starseed, No the Gov does not have crazy tech gadgets and No you have no proof for any of the stuff you say.

-they can take you and they shrink and you will never comprehend them because we are limited by our own environment. Try explaining your day to day life to a gold fish!

-does it understand? NO

-No there are no reptilians

-If you specifically remember three figures from your childhood question it!

-If you are starting to see that something moves before you get the chance to perceive it

-you can't astral travel

-you have never seen ghosts

-you need or something needs to go someplace when you sleep

-when you leave the body you don't have eyes or a body you are behind the light

-aliens did not build the pyramid

-disclosure is a front and fake

-cia is indeed involved in many of the biggest companies in the world and it's not only cia

- there are no archons feeding on you

-the story of archons was something robert dreamed up while sniffing glue(drugs)

-everything is a lie

only trust your gut
>>
>>39099395
>-And most people here on 4chan pretend all day instead of actually going out there and build a relationship with "Them"
im willing to bet there are people on /x/ that do have discussion with some entities, but problem is these individuals haven't build-up a reliable framework/worldview to reference things on, since as is often the case with "new age", they often go by with their feelings alone, and feelings can be easily deceived (yes, even that warm feeling of "love" some have gotten to feel.. that too could be temporary, and not from the "real" source).
>>
>>39099395
which farm you from? are you india?
>>
>>39099395
Fuck off back 2 Reddit fag
Your spacing it’s gross
>>
>>39098818
I never said anything about the law of one being bad
you probably have me confused with others
you schizos are horrible at following along on this board
>>
>>39079999
scientology is channeled horseshit by a crowleyite.
>>
>>39090923
its juden peterpuffer on a xanny fit.
>>
>>39099395
SAAAR! GOOD MORNING SAAAAAR!!! TIME TO DO THE NECCESSARY SAAR. DROWN IN THE GANGES MOST POST HASTE!!
>>
>>39099395
>Dr pujaris
you just know
>>
>>39092210
>none of the anons have been working to try verify any of the law of one stuff
That is very common, I have done it myself too. New channelers usually stumble into the law of one and talk with Ra.
>>
>>39101143
why would you think it's channeled?
>>
>>39102499
lrh himself claimed it was channeled.
>>
>>39079049
Why would you mix the law of one with this? The same tiamat story is found on all glowie wikies.
>>
According to some law of one, it was actually plsedians whom had the bright idea to install the 3d soul mayrix on our planet, probably with an "OK"/agreement from the Federation. Can someone please remind me, why are there anons who trust plaedians or nordics, if they both part of federation? Curious how the runners of this slave farm made several media/propaganda where the federation is portrayed in a good light.
>>
>>39102054
Why is it that I never see any threads or anons discussing their channelling results and cross-referencing with other anons?
>>
>>39103720
I would enjoy that, anon. I am the person who wrote >>39080768

I already spent a while analyzing and cross-referencing channelings in few private groups (mostly Discord), but the environment here is not conductive to a good in-depth discussion.

Too many people polluting the threads with "aliens dont exist", "aliens are demons", "worship my skydaddy" and so on...

If you have any ideas how to solve this, I would like to hear them.
>>
>>39103720
Uncommon threads, used to be a more popular topic before the nth downfall of /x/.
Comparing results isn't so necessary, clear channels like me live the life of knowing, how much I have toothpaste left, baking unknown recipes step by step, studying complicated motives that might later reveal themselves showing the accuracy.
The internet is filled with quality material and beginner attempts, using other anons simply isn't needed. It takes time to clearly describe the perspectives and definitions, guidance and intuition lead to these anyways.

>>39103817
discord ative_
>>
new age mumbo jumbo the thread
>>
>>39103863
oh yea because >>39103248 glowie thread is much better?
>>
>>39104081
this and that both glowie threads
>>
>>39105187
you don't like tiamat? she's the only good reptilian/orionite
>>
>>39101159
xannies make ralph pig holler
>>
>>39103720
Because you need to murk loar
also because zoomies have taken over the board
>>
>>39103830
There needs to be more threads here. Discord sucks
>>
bump
>>
File: 1710657477114990.jpg (1.43 MB, 2160x2871)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>39079049
>>
>>39079049
>Tiamat the Whore created what Enki the Based actually created
You should diversify your reading.
>>
>>39110776
enki is the slaver, but tiamat is the one who created our world. the movie i saw said this planet used to be named after her
>>
>>39111437
Movie name?
>>
you guys should read the channelings from the crimson circle. they actually talk about the purpose of atlantis etc instead of skirting around the purpose of it like RA material does.
>>
>>39079049
>Law of One
>When were you when Tiamat created us?
You mean when I created us? We're all one after all, so I'm also the supreme creator :)
>>
>>39111831
It was these 3 vids I watched on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyP3h5UGfjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93cUmcA2Py4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2BNLmr9udc
>>
>>39111868
link? is there audiobook of it on youtube?
>>
>>39112041
gejirin dot com slash spirit slash channel_index.htm
or you can use crimson circles website
>>
>>39079049
Enki and Ninhursag created mankind!
>>
>>39112441
idk, maybe, but they didn't create the planet.
>>
>>39112451
Tiamat became the planet when Marduk defeated Her and Kingu.
>>
>>39112459
I thought the planet was called Tiamat even before she was defeated?
>>
>>39112451
Enki created Adapa, the figure who became Adam in the stories told centuries later.
He's the image and likeness of the Perfect Man and is designed to be in every way superior to the other races, which according to that myth already existed before Adapa was created.
>>
>>39112867
Yeah but the problem is I have literally 0 faith in these annunaki guys, like they're worse scum than Orion and Sirius combined, they made a mess in here then escaped to some place in universe where sun doesn't shine. That's how embarrassed they got that they had to go into hiding from source itself. Maybe I'm biased because I'm comparing them directly to "best of Orion" Tiamat, somehow her offspring turned out to be much worse than her.. maybe the hybridization of sirius/orion wasn't such a good idea? Sirius has been a big mistake.
>>
>>39113047
I disbelieve the ancient astronaut theory.
It's too convenient.
I also distrust all the channelers who have been talking with all kinds of entities from all kinds of places not knowing if their own personal bias and the bias of those entities affects the information in any way whatsoever.
From my own channeling, the constellation of Orion is a bit of a warzone now. Used to be good, the bad came in with a bang and fought, and it's being beaten out again.
Sirius is good as well, in the same way that Earth is good. "But we've got evil Jews here"... Exactly. The same. Way.
It's why we're not talking with our sister star right now.

The TV shows do an awful lot to inspire the imagination, it's what encourages people to tune in and watch the show.
A show is all it is though.
And in the case of the History Channel, a lot of that shit is programmed to promote fear.
>>
>>39113622
It's why I said, Tiamat is the best to come out of Orion. And Sirius is metropolis for rapefugees of lyrans and other races, that have completely forgotten what their identity is, same as big cities here on earth. That's why if there are Lyrans or Urmah on Vega, those are the only ones with any identity.
>>
>>39106287
ralphamale
>>
>>39110610
kinda gay
>>
>>39079049
RA material is the best alien books by far
>>
>>39103306
Someone answer this anon
Aliens speak up or lose your case
>>
File: IMG_9701.jpg (295 KB, 939x1023)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>39087856
I’ve been channeling all kinds of goodies and will publish my findings soon. Goooood luck with that buckeroo.
>>
>>39110610
Pretty dope
>>
>>39080626
it really is not
>>
>so and so are better sources
yet nothing gets posted.. typical

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.