[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Rasputin.jpg (34 KB, 475x612)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
what kind of magic tradition did he practice? Are there any records of specific spells he used?
>>
Ra talks about him in the Law Of One - Ra materials. If you are to believe what is said, I think I remember him in reality using service-to-self magic. In other words not altruistic, but I may be mixing up.
>>
File: black aura.jpg (8 KB, 195x259)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>39084139
Twisted version of Black Tantra
Under the veil of Orthodox Gnostic Christianity

Him and his homies would dance till exhaustion in basements together (kind like Sufi dervishes)
Then engage in orgiastic sex, mostly gay, sometimes with prostitutes. Then in the totally spent state of seedless exhaustion they would meditate down through the Qlipoth (Cabbalistic tree of death) to unlock supernatural abilities, cosmic knowledge and association with demonic entities that inhabit the lower realms.

In the astral plane, Rasputin has a pitch black aura, he was quite developed, just in the 'below' direction. As far as masters are concerned he was much more developed than Alister Crowley, but much less developed than Jesus Christ, for example.
>>
>>39084139
To my knowledge the only thing that's known about him in that regard is that he was extremely religious and prayed a lot but I don't think he ever said which religion he belonged to or which deity he prayed to
>>
>>39084139
repenting to god for his sins.
>>
>>39084253
>Black Tantra
Pretty much this but with gypsy bohemian connotations. A twisted man, with a "devilish" sense of humor.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.