[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1_-yW2YfBPrAwHTbwadG-BrQ.png (1.65 MB, 1200x800)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>dinosaurs were wiped out by a cataclysmic asteroid and that paved the way for humans
If you look at this rationally it never happened. It's fictional lore like someone would write for a book. It isn't trying to be believable either.
That leads me to the question of if some parts of our history are fake when did it start becoming real? What parts of history feel fake? Did the black plague happen? Did WWII happen? Or is the past generated retroactively when you are born?
>>
File deleted.
>>39084758
You're not human.

Humans are synthetic plastic mutated and fucked up.

Are you human? Are you flesh? Then you are not kazan.
>>
>>39084758
Personally I have serious doubts about the authenticity of history, it's like that one saying "history is written by the victor" and then there's that joke from Norm MacDonald where he says "Isn't amazing how the good guys always won the wars?"
WW2 I definitely have suspicions on, mostly because you're not allowed to question it at all, but I'd take issue with anything pre WW2 as well.

I see it as something that just cannot be known and that any attempt to find out will be fruitless or plagued by tons of hurdles and inaccuracies,when they "carbon date" things, their methodology is that they carbon date something 50 years old and so if something reads 10 times more than that 50 yr old sample, it must mean it's 500 years old. This doesn't take into account that stuff might carbon date at different rates, that it might have something akin to half lifes or any number of things, a bunch of scientists just decided it was so.
Anyways I'm getting distracted, the point is that you cannot prove/disprove the past. There might be something like the past being TPTB's hope which is why they say "history repeats itself" they're hoping the future plays out how they have laid our history.
Ultimately what matters is the here and now, you cannot predict the future, you cannot know the past, what matters is what you do right now.
>>
>>39084794
If Napolean won for example, he'd be hailed as the savior of Europe and the greatest of kings, but he lost and so he's the guy who tried to ruin Europe. Ironically his defeat led to the Rothschilds taking over the British stock markets and banks, granted they played both sides but after that the Rothschilds' grip over the west was finalized.
Not that they teach that in history class, but even this is debatable for authenticity.
History can be interesting but I find it ultimately useless.
>>
>>39084758
I just ask God if anything is true through my pendulum.
Ought to write a book about this shit. Easily 1000 A4 pages of "God told me in a vision".
>>
>>39084758
We are computer characters. Our history is like some lame ass attempt at mocking the real reality. This is basically the Sims for ethereal beings.
>>
Helen Keller and Stephen Hawking freak me out a little bit
Is that real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URsSjnddYGU
>>
>>39084929
>Ought to write a book about this shit. Easily 1000 A4 pages of "God told me in a vision".
please do and upload the pdf
>>
>>39085883

Nobody in the world with his disease had ever lived longer than 3-5 years IIRC. Strangely, "Stephen" managed to live much longer (a world record surely)... in that time his underbite changed, his crooked teeth switched directions and his earlobes decided to attach and re-attach in a variety of different photographs. People play characters - at least that's what it seems to be. It's not too far fetched when you consider Saddam Hussein and Putin had/have body doubles along with many US presidents.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (3 KB, 188x151)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>39084758
Simple answer is no. History or "his story" is a lie. Why would it be called "his story" if it wasn't the devil's story? Sci-enti-fic means "know that it is false" in Latin. Once you know, you know and much more make sense. The simulation might only be 50 years old, probably less. I'm glad you're asking these questions. That means you're real.
>>
>>39084758

You're an NPC and aren't real, so why should I take your criticism seriously?
>>
>>39084929
>only gaaawd can influence a pendulum
lore like archons/demons/demiurge told you lel
>>
>>39084758
> Is the past real?
Yup
>>
>>39086767
If you know that OP is an NPC, why are you talking to it? You must either be an NPC, stupid or insane.
>>
>>39086772
*sigh*
>>
>>39084929
Random spirits will talk to you through your pendulum
>>
>>39086779

Entertainment. Same reason I play video games with NPCs. The biological NPCs are much more entertaining, however.
>>
>>39086797
Not when you've banished them from your mind, body, spirit, home and general environment through the power of the Christ.
>>
File: you clearly don't.jpg (12 KB, 686x168)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>39086761
>Sci-enti-fic means "know that it is false" in Latin.
>>
>>39089209
You couldn't even type it in there correctly you retard/dishonest deboonker.
>>
>>39084758
No. It's all a story. The same one repeated each reset. IMO.
>>
>>39089358
Look mom I'm replying to myself! Forgot to add that's why theysay history repeats
>>
File: fake orange terror.jpg (76 KB, 781x576)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>39084758
School is propaganda funded by the government.
They have no reason to tell you the truth.
Modern war is fake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_fOYW-GXdc
The news is fake, it's just "reality tv" - fiction presented as real, and history is just reality tv reruns.
>>
>>39084758
Only a fucking idiot would believe in dinosaurs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93taE0C4KRk
>>
File: wars are fake 2.jpg (113 KB, 499x1032)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>39084758
Dinosaurs are a hoax used to prop up "oil" prices.
"Fossil fuels" is a hoax, its just refined plant material, like how alcohol is processed.
>>
>>39089340
>he doesn't know how words work
I understand /x/ is a bit low-IQ at times, but you're pushing it.
>>
File: GVDyQB_WIAAuSii.jpg (319 KB, 1179x1304)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>39084758
Literally every history book mentioning anything before 1776 except for the holy scripture was altered in some way to deceive us, most of it is fake. The elites absolutely have the power to change what we see as history so why wouldn't they? Yeah dinosaur lore is probably fake, earth is only a couple thousand years old and we're probably post-rapture. Look into real history
>>
>>39084758
dino definitely feels fake for me lately, youtube algorithm feed me video "creature older than dino", totaly just like pokemon franchise.
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 925x207)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>39089209
>>
>>39089689
lol ok, you typed it into the translator differently to the way it's clearly written in your own post because our IQs are low, I see.
>>
>>39084758
Dino timeline is real, it exist in a inter dimensional set of geodesics outside our local sace-time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.