[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: captain-picard.png (212 KB, 455x727)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Who's the most powerful figure in the UFO/Alien Cabal right now?
10 years ago it was probably Neil McCasland, who is it now?
>>
File: 1716165907515644.png (27 KB, 748x1922)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>
>>39090544
Never heard these names anon, good stuff. Greer stated on PBD recently that the most powerful person in the cabal wouldn’t be recognized by name.
>>
>>39090544
Dick Cheney is the biggest gatekeeper
>>
>>39090669
https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies/Display/Article/108725/david-w-allvin/
>Aircraft flown: C-12F, C-141A/B, KC-135R/T, C-17, C-130, C-130J, C-23, F-15, F-16, T-38 and ZR-8
Wtf is a ZR-8?
>>
>>39090726
Correct, it's Cheney and a few others.
>>
>>39090726
I wonder how rogue the programs have gotten - are the international gangbanksters still at the top, or have the funding mechanisms of these USAPs allowed them to become their own cabal, literally accountable to not even the Rothschilds/ other ultra deep money?
>>
File: ZR-8.jpg (39 KB, 600x600)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>39090728
>Wtf is a ZR-8?
>>
>>39090732
I’m pretty sure we took out Schwab and they replaced him with a body double around March of this year. Biden’s gone. Obama’s one of the top Cabal agents left, but he doesn’t have much longer.
>>
>>39090554
Kek
>>
>>39090544
Dick Cheney from what I hear
>>
>>39090544
Riggs was apart of it, won't tell you how I know but he was in a rapid response team, blue fatigues etc etc
>>
>>39090544
He’s not human right?
>>
>>39092997
The Penguin won
>>
>>39090726
>Dick Cheney represents humanity
We
Are
Fucked
>>
>>39093052
What's the rape response team
>>
File: IMG_3159.jpg (540 KB, 1125x1120)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>39095539
>>
>>39094065
I was wondering how he got his daughter in office when everyone hated him
>>
>>39090544
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_McCasland
https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies/Display/Article/104776/major-general-william-n-mccasland/
Kind of weird how these Generals don't have have their exact date of birth documented
>>
>>39096342
Yeah you never see that anywhere else in modern times
What were they born on another planet or something?
>>
Proof Bob Lazar is Jewish

Sick of these jews trying to use aliens BS to control the population? That colored diversity hire the US government put in charge of the government Cringefest that is UAPs should tell you all you need to know. There is no reason a colored man would be in charge of that, unless it was to be a figurehead just like all of FAGMAN has done... with those Indian CEOs

The link where he says he was raised Jewish https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UakPvVsh6bU&t=156

Is Bob Lazar Jewish? Well, he says he was raised as a jew and went to a bar mitzvah, he lived in new york city in his childhood, his mother has a new york jewish accent, he lived in las vegas when jews were in the middle of forcing out the italian mafia, he got his connection to area 51 through jew edward teller who was riding the coat tails of the Third Reich and was in charge of all of the Third Reich's work at area 51 (and knowing John Lear is exactly how they'd plan to leak these lies out) (here is the interview where he originally tried hiding that Jew Edward teller referred him for the job at area 51 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoUR9X4X9js&t=22), jew ben rich was working behind the scenes as well at Lockheed martin's Skunk Works (and James angleton in rome, got together with some other jews and formed mossad, and Angleton was the head of CIA and passed info to Rich who acted as a Russian mole, and this is where the fake satellite photo of a flying saucer came from "from Russia"),
>>
>>39099942
...continuing...
and Bob Lazar's house was conveniently raided just in time for a promo publicity stunt for goy Jeremy Corbell's movie in which Corbell took the heat for "shamelessly promoting the movie with the raid" while Lazar sat back merely talking about the raid and telling unverifiable stories about how they brought up their private conversation the day prior, and in Corbell's documentary Lazar is conveniently wearing a t-shirt with a quote from Jew albert einstein whose work was based off of european scientists that I'll post here if i can find the names.

The reason his birth certificate is hard to track down has something to do with being adopted. Even though he's adopted i'm certain that he's part ethnically jewish, but i think it's 50% or less because he doesn't throw off full jew vibes. and no jews are throwing a goy a bar mitzvah. Also, in different interviews Lazar said he first discovered his birth cert had gone missing when George Knapp was investigating, but mostly Lazar says that HE made a "routine" check for his birth cert, as if he'd done it before, and it wasn't there, whatever that means

His ex wife's dad worked at Los Alamos National Labs and per jewish modus operandi, he married her to get that job, which would explain how he got the jobs without degrees. this is important because George Knapp used this qualification to reason why he could have gotten into area 51, and the 99.99% mythical S4. he clearly has educated himself at some point, but he probably never actually went to those schools, since her dad would get him the job.&if you notice, his ex wife has never been interviewed; she would be a good source to verify his absences as well
>>
>>39099948
the pandering charges were probably also staged by jews as Lazar conveniently mentioned publicly about something they could charge him with, then went through a court hearing where they specifically announce "it's very difficult to find information on Mr. Lazar through government sources" &he was let off the hook with minimal punishment

Bob Lazar is cashing in on the story by selling a ton of merch on his website:
mug: https://web.archive.org/web/20231215003740/https://unitednuclear.com/wt_quickview.html?products_id=1429
'Sport Model' Sketch: https://web.archive.org/web/20231215003741/https://unitednuclear.com/wt_quickview.html?products_id=1504
t-shirt: https://web.archive.org/web/20231215003906/https://unitednuclear.com/wt_quickview.html?products_id=1436

Also,every chance he gets he's wearing a shirt advertising his business in video interviews

Further, this "whistleblower" has had an unbroken chain of lucrative US government contracts directly from Los Alamos and the very government facilities he "blew the whistle on", while the entire time going to new heights of to prove the authenticity of his statements about the inner workings of Area 51. Meanwhile, families are nearly executed for so much as accidentally venturing past an Area 51 sign. Only a Jew would get away with this, and there zero other possibilities.

The supposed test flight witnessed by his friends could be faked by having several helicopters or even hot air balloons in the sky and timing their lights to turn on in sequence so it appears like the it's moving really fast.
>>
>>39099957
I think the reason he sounds so believable is that the jews managing the Third Reichers working in area 51 set it all up, & he just went in there to experience the setup & go through all the motions with minimal imagination & improv needed for when Lazar was to tell the story. This is why it always sounds like he is telling the truth, because he mostly is. For anyone who knows about computer science, security of any type (but especially computer security) you know that you want to provide the lowest scope information even inside the computer to avoid vulnerabilities. this same technique works with people & the story lazar is telling.

During a fancy dinner lazar was giving a speech where he gave 2 names of his professors in university & they turned out to be names of his high school teachers. He also claimed he had given out names of classmates publicly, but i have found no evidence of this after having combed through over 100 hours of interviews & documentaries on lazar & his claims. Lazar now claims he won't give out any names because said people are audited & attacked.

Speaking of being attacked, it's a perfectly jewish thing for the "harassment" lazar was getting from "the government" where he was never harmed & it was just eerie stuff happening around him like items in his house being moved around, his car doors left open with stuff in the car moved around (the jew-made movie American history X shows an example of this Jewish thinking with the scene where they trash a Korean grocery store; the first episode of Outer Limits, written by (((George R R Martin))) shows a guy killing a bunch of "evil" martian bugs that did nothing wrong except creep out the audience in dreams and the scientist's doing) but nothing even stolen & supposedly his tire being shot out when no witnesses were around.
>>
>>39099959

AFAIK he never proved in any capacity that his tire was flat from a bullet, & it's also suspicious that he didn't shoot back since he said he carried an ISRAELI uzi in the car that he has repeatedly complimented the mechanics of while there have long been much more impressive weapons like the Glock & MP5 of German origin, but instead he picks the Jewish Uzi.... then never used it for anything except for when george knapp came to his door.

there are a few inconsistencies in his story i've never heard anyone else call out:
- John Lear said Lazar went to see him after the first time he went to the test site (S4) and saw the disc for the first time and knew it was an alien craft, but another time Lazar said he thought it was an advanced fighter the first time he saw it when he slid his hand along it, and in the same documentary with the Japanese he said the second time he went there is when he realized it was an alien craft. He obviously didn't mistakenly tell Lear he just went there for his first time. So how did he know it was alien already?
- Lazar straight up said he saw an alien while sitting in a room with a guard when he drank the "pine smelling fluid", and he never brings that up anymore. though i think another account of this he says he saw the alien through a wall or something, and he did mention that it was reading his thoughts. This is exactly the kind of info they would have wanted to leak through John Lear
- while not an inconsistency, something I have yet to hear a single person question is: where did he get a jet engine to put in his car in 1985? every single time there is a rare item, especially one of a complex and questionable legality, there is always a JEWISH CONNECTION (start using this term; I predict it will be potent and spread like wildfire).

I have probably the most information on this of anyone you know, so go ahead and question me or feel free to bounce ideas off of me.
>>
>>39099970

I'll add to this as I think of more. I just wanted to write this up quick, so that it was out there. I'll also cite more of these interviews I'm talking about, but that's going to take some time, especially since JewTube will not show these videos when searching normally.

Lazar, nor anyone else for that matter, has considered that those large amplifiers couldn't possible fit throught the small door of the flying saucer to put it in the lab. This builds into a theme where Lazar says things that he's purposely leaving open ended for people to deduce an answer or leave ambiguity in case he's caught in a lie. These amplifiers in a recent rendition have been shown to be much smaller than in previous renditions.

Here's proof of the mistaken nature of the videos Jews released under the name of the US government (as if the US government is a credible source of information)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le7Fqbsrrm8

there is nothing interesting left at area 51. The entire premise for creating Area 51 was to work on copying and reverse engineering the aircraft from Adolf Hitler's Germany, The Third Reich. all of the Third Reich's inventions have been copied around the globe. area 51 is used mostly as a drug manufacturing facility for fentynol and methamphetamine and previously, the occasional holding area for child sex trafficking to Jeffry Epstein's island.

look at that video of the guys on the motorcycles that accidentally went into area 51; there is some chink working as a security guard. it's no wonder how the chinese stole the schematics for the E-2 Hawkeye, F-22 and F-35 raptor..... there ain't one fuckin' secret left at the Third Reich-made Area 51.

https://web.archive.org/web/20240415214307/https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/how-china-stole-top-secret-information-f-22-and-f-35-94201

there ain't no extra terrestrial flying saucers anywhere near area 51 and there never was, nor do they exist anywhere in any capacity.
>>
>>39090726
Biggest dick
I hope he chokes
>>
File: pjz9wulplc571.jpg (388 KB, 1944x2592)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>39100359
a small dick.
>>
>>39100481
Kek
>>
>>39099942
>>39099948
>>39099957
kek
>>
>>39090544
How are these guys powerful? Through money, power, secrets? Do they command what we do in space? Don’t they just take orders from Nazis?
>>
>>39101142
you like my pics?
>>
>>39090728
a blimp i think.
>>
>>39093052
I know his nieces. one is a skank and failed musician in portland.
>>
>>39099942
>>39099948
>>39099957
Bob Lazar is the DIA's bottom bitch since he first got pinched trying to blackmail mil brass and boeing and lockheed executives with cocaine and his skeezy cut rate north vegas in the 80s whores.
>>
>>39101276
what's this now?
>>
>>39101281
its what happened. there was a lockheed guy named edgar neil marsh that almost ot blackmailed by lazar, till he followed protocol and contacted the DIA over it. see, everyone thought bobby boy was a soviet agent back then. the DIA landed on him so hard they cannot remove their foot from his ass.
>>
>>39101295
do you have a link to more info on this?

this is the first time i'm hearing this. which year did this happen in?
>>
if you want to get a rise out of high level AF brass, mention RANGE FOUR HARRY, or THE TOURGUIDE at Indian springs.
>>39101323
mid 80s. its all shit I heard from AF guys I know.
>>
>>39101336
>mid 80s. its all shit I heard from AF guys I know.

well shit nigger, i can't use that info. get some interviews on jewtube
>>
>>39099977
>I figured out everything and know exactly what is at every secret base
Nice job glownig, no one believes you
Even if lazar is lying, doesn’t change the millions of people around the world saying they’ve n m are contact in some form
Even if abducted
>>
>>39099942
>>39099948
>>39099957
>>39099959
>>39099970
>>39099977
Everything this schizo says only convinces me more that aliens exist
I think you’re 100% right about lazar being a Jewish plant
That’s why they want him to work on these things
>>
>>39101380
they were all old farts that were retired military intelligence. i think the last of them is dead now or on deaths door.
>>
>>39101391
>>39101403
leave him alone he’s only trying to distract people from the actual ones in charge
no one here cares about lazar
>>
>>39101391
>Nice job glownig
what?

we need to open up the mental institutions again. you people need to be locked up or killed if you can't behave or do something productive
>>
>>39101410
convenient
>>
>>39101461
they were 60-70 years old in 1992. people dont live forever.
>>
>>39101474
You’re worse than lazar you Jew
Stop acting like everyone should believe you because you’re a glowie online
>>
>>39094065
The ayys will be impressed by the size of his cock
>>
>>39090544
I can tell you who its not

>The Disclosure Crew (TF Delta/ATP/NIDS/AATIP) John B Alexander, Hal Puthoff, Lou Elizondo, Anyone affiliated with TTSA, Jacque Vallee, David Grusche, George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell.

Quite literally all a bunch of "pick me girls" who are hoping to trick the real secret project into letting them in. Rhe know a little more than the general public but in the greater scheme of things are nobody's who don't know shit. Look up the "Advanced Theoretical Physics Working Group" this is a plan they've been working on for a long time. They would happily keep the public in the dark if it meant they got a peak behind the curtain.

>Dr Steven M Greer

Greer has been used, lied to and occasionally fucked with by the first group, there have even been times when he was effectively working as a member of group 1 without his knowledge. Greer's heart is in the right place but for all his claims of paranoia, he is an inherently trusting individual. Greer knows less than the first group but more than the average person.
>>
>>39091215
D-d-did you h-hear the c-c-c-clone give his s-s-speech at the l-last rally?

Fear. Insert post pubescent voice break.
>>
>>39102011
True
>>
I believe we are screwed. Manmade UFOs are dirigibles at best. The Tictac being the most obvious one. Literally A BALLOON with a hard shell and jets. It even flew with reasonable speeds produced by a jet. You never see authentic videos of impossible maneuvers produced by these crafts. The tr3b/aurora is pic related kind of jet. There are no spacetime distorting nazishit out there, the US just wants to control the discourse around UAP phenomena, that's all.

Our best hope is, that the 1561 Nuremberg image of galactic wars is real and there are earthbased aliens wanting to defend us against an ET threat which could be hete within 10 years based on the James Webb findings. Esoteric Nazism and the whole Antarctica enchilada is nothing but bullshit. The world would be a different place if that was real.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.