[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New anti-spam measures have been applied to all boards.

Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page for details.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Crystal-Quartz.jpg (334 KB, 1536x1536)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
Are they a bunch of bs or do they work? I know they're more associated with women being into them and that makes them gay but it's the same thing with astrology, if they have use I'm open to using them. Thank you frens.
>>
>>
>>39096697
Well I got a reply I guess
>>
Hmmm maybe I should make a thread about joining the freemasons or how ayys are actually demons, now that’s a refreshing topic!
>>
Guys [insert thing] is ackshwally le satanic get in here and let’s talk about it
>>
>>39096691
Quartz generates electricity. There are quartz radios out there that run without batteries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HqgWcTnWTk

So ancient beliefs that crystals have energy are legitimate. Some video games like the Final Fantasy series imagines crystals capable of magic, as well as FF12 where the civiizations of the world are powered by a fictional crystal called nethicite.

So I find it believable that it's possible that there are crystals out there that are capable of providing for the world's energy needs.
>>
>>39096742
>Quartz generates electricity
Oh this is interesting. I'll give the link a watch thanks man.
>>
>>39096742
I've also read that Tesla believed them to be living entities, no? That must count for something.
>>
File: 1701708048280880.jpg (170 KB, 640x802)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>39096739
>>
File: 1723864447040231.png (338 KB, 1500x1000)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>39096742
>>39096758
>>
>>39096770
what the fuck did tesla know? none of his inventions actually worked. i can't believe /x/ worships this clown
>>
>>39097065
He invented:
AC system (the power that comes out of your walls)
Hydroelectric generators
electric motors
Radios/wireless communications
remote controls
radar
neon and fluorescent lighting
the ignition system that activate our cars
X-Ray photography
microwave cooking
vacuum tube amplifier
speedometer
>>
they sit there on your shelf and look pretty
>dur hurr noo that's just what the man wants you the think
>that's what the internet crystal defense force would say
>shill shill shill

board's full of retards who believe in demons
>>
>>39096770
They're living entities.
>>
Magical use of the crystals requires subtle senses that are uncommon in men.

If you want to experiment, try carrying a shard of Moldavite on a Saturday. Observe the results carefully.
>>
On Wednesdays... you may want to put a piece of cinnabarite in a copper vessel filled with water.

If you were curious.
>>
File: HOPE.jpg (208 KB, 1292x949)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naoknj1ebqI
>>
>>39097116
And a few of these items combined really accelerated weather control
>>
crystals store energy. you can use them in a variety ways. like all magic, it's about what draws you. you'll figure it out if you're meant to.
>>
File: 1717293168157435.gif (31 KB, 112x112)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
>>39097187
>>39097197
what's up loser, manage to get your solar flare spell and 3rd grade geometry to work yet?
>>
>>39097164
>believe in demons
All of the most powerful, wealthy, and influential people in the world believe in demons. Maybe it’s time you look into it.
>>
>>39096691
they are wegweisers towards royalty,
equilibrium solidified
>>
>>39097419
>Maybe it’s time you look into it.
Look into phenomenon of why the rich are typically spirital growthlets? Susceptibility to Fausitan bargains, traps of short-sighted greed garnished with narcissism bait. What then, is power
>>
>>39096691
I tried using crystals to get a gf wife
for ten year
but it didn't do nothing
I am 41 yrs age and virgin
>>
>>39096691
id love to learn about the magical properties of rocks. i steal rocks from construction sites, and because of my job I get access to a shitload of rocks and bring them home to use around the garden. i try and sort them and place them around but i dont know what to do with them, magically speaking.
>>
>>39096691
My wife is big into them. She keeps a bunch around the house and I find that they do calm me. She gave me some rings made of a stone that's meant to absorb stress and the rings literally burst off of my finger after a few weeks each time. I am highly stressed at work so it checks out.
There's for sure something special about crystals. They're how clocks and radios and computer chips work. Basically magic.
>>
Here you go mate.
https://files.catbox.moe/mzadtv.pdf
>>
>>39097812
>Family has been wealthy for a thousand years
>Family has practiced magic for just as long
>Short sighted
When you're dead and gone, these people will continue to siphon energy from your soul because you didn't realize magic was real and shield yourself.
>>
File: 1603325483368.gif (1.47 MB, 400x560)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>39097380
this anon gets it. nice.
>>
one must learn to wield them.
>>
>>39097040
Weren't emeralds "new world" discoveries found in Columbia?
>>
>>39097899
My 'shield' is straight forward. I have no regard or respect for them or their ideas. I simply cannot afford them any conscious resources apart from recognizing their shitheel tricks. This includes any reverence for their consorting with demons and cheating. They don't know how short-sighted they really are because they think 1000 years of occult shit-baggery means something.
>>
>>39098095
Apparently not.
>>
>>39096691
>>
>>39096691
Keeps you up all night and makes you horny
>>
>>39097844
checked
>>
>>39096691
I've kept crystals for decades and never once felt they were anything besides rocks. They fade over time, too.
>>
>>39097164
Kek. He doesn't believe in demons. And then he calls other people retarded. But it's okay, that's what the demons want NPCs to think. Knowing about demons is too advanced for the typical skeptard.
>>
>>39096691
You give them the power ans the spiritual life that your subconscious you dwells with does so too. By giving you stimuli and sensations when using certain tools they can "teach" your consciousness to "expect" certain results which then magically leads to results without you being actually able, if you have integrity and are honest, why a particular thing works.

A physical rock is just a physical rock. It does something to your awareness.
>>
>>39097823
Keep trying bud
You’ll get your wife eventually
>>
File: 𓈗.jpg (419 KB, 1980x1341)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>
File: Colorado+Rhodochrosite.jpg (866 KB, 1430x1144)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>
File: rcq.jpg (194 KB, 1024x768)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>39104194
>>
OP i know why you find an interest in crystals, you want to find something cool to get a gf i get that, the question is why women like them so much
>>
Crystals and rocks are fucking sick and anybody who says they aren't is buying into Jewish nonsense hatred, mostly through misogyny.

Crystals and rocks can straight up melt your flesh from the bone. For that fact alone, in the purely physical and material world, they are extremely powerful and should be revered for what they can do in order to ensure people don't fuck themselves up with them. They are what we get chemicals out of.

Like the other anon said, they are stores of energy. If everything vibrates on different frequencies, then crystals and minerals are basically clumps of that energy, vibrating at whatever frequency those minerals/chemicals are naturally tuned into.

The piezo-electric effect is interesting. And GOD said, "Let there be light.".
>>
>>39102152
because you dont use them or charge them.
>>
>>39104303
>spend time having them enter your subconscious image
>you bring the intention
have you ever tried working with crystals while using a blindfold?

You can achieve the same effect using visualization and meditation.
>>
File: mmm.png (2.62 MB, 2000x1500)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>39097854
What crystal is the stress ring made of?
>>
>>39104792
chrystal meth (pure)
>>
>>39104828
then you can scrape alittle off and bump it when needed
>>
Schitzo take:

Look a little into 1 electron theory.

The hyper regular structure and sometimes fractal properties of crystals could almost make them like a block of concentrated consciousness continuity, or at least some kind of conductor that conducts in various ways based on the way that it is structured.

This is assuming that a singular electron plays a huge role in how consciousness is materially expressed.

It would probably have all the weird effects that we can guess about fractals and maybe spooky quantum stuff at a larger than quantum scale.

I’d be interested to see if any weirdness happened when a highly regular crystal was super cooled and charged with a little bit of electricity.

If nothing else seems like a good way to store intentions or maybe even actual information.
>>
>>39104943
>Schitzo
sabrett
chilli
halapenos
inions
tustard
zesty
odor
>>
File: BC*AD.jpg (1.57 MB, 2119x1414)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
there are crystal people.
>>
I just can't take crystals seriously due to tik tok "witches". I've seen em posting online man, their entire experience with the occult begins and ends with "buying cool crystals".
>>
File: Atlantisite-25.78-ct..jpg (172 KB, 952x770)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af5FLkW06sw
>>
>>39097065
>>39097116
>what the fuck did tesla know? none of his inventions actually worked
rekt
>>
>>39105081
Welcome to reality

Own the crystal have the power
>>
File: 1211.png (957 KB, 513x863)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
>>39105036
>>39105088

https://youtu.be/0zJnf1Au-Ko
>>
>>39105081
I can't believe so many people on here go "wamen bad" and just get away with saying it like it's a normal feeling. Start dissecting why you feel that way. To you, it's coming off as superficial, but you're ignoring the astrology and divination aspects that women tend to be adept at.

If there are things that men and women embody and can better do than the others, understand that working with the elements might be more for women and that's why you see them using it more often then men. It doesn't make it "less than" but it does make it different.
>>
>>39105230
I do a lot of elemental magic and almost never work with gods and stuff, as a man. Does this mean I have too much feminine energy? Do you have any advice?

By elemental magic, I mean singing to the sky and stars, sitting under trees, feeling my heartbeat on the Earth and so on
>>
>>39105230
The thing is, I doubt any tik tok witches are being genuine. They probably just buy the crystals and dress like witches because they think it looks cool. I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
>>
>>39105320
I think if you're using it and it's working then it's not you having "too much" it's you just being skilled at using that part of you. Everybody encompasses the full spectrum of self (masculine and feminine), but you embody whatever side, and all that means is you can usually benefit from or be adept in magic or practices that also embodies the masculine or feminine. It's like how some things are made for men to use easily while others are made for women to use easily.

>>39105557
Does it matter? That's what I'm saying. There will always be people who don't get "it" by virtue of the fact we live in a society that doesn't want people to know and actively attacks that knowledge. If anything, be happy that even a part of them is fighting against that, even if they aren't aware of it yet, by being interested in spirituality and paranatural aspects of the universe. That's more than the average people will ever assert within their own lives, let alone do so publicly. Misogyny is real and it blinds a lot of people to the basic fact that we have a considerable amount of duality (and space between that duality) within our existence that, when recognized and respected, can help us interact with the world and one another. Misogyny is also the number one way to destroy a society from the inside out- if you can make a man hate his woman, you can make a man hate himself. Masculine energy leads and feminine energy follows by nature of what the two are. If the masculine energy fails to lead, leads the feminine dangerously and without mindfulness to it, or expects the feminine to lead, it all results in the feminine going out of whack. If the feminine energy is disgruntled, it's a telling sign that there is something going wrong with the masculine energy in that situation.
>>
>>39105557
Also- witch girls are hot and I would like to encourage more women to dress up like witches and show me cool crystals. More spooky bitches for me please
>>
>>39097380
What kind of energy? Be specific, capacitors store energy as electricity for example
>>
>>39105230
tiktok bitches are annoying, terrible human beings that should not be trusted
>>
>>39096728
>Crystal* Skulls

Bone is a multidirectional and anisotropic piezoelectric material that exhibits an electrical microenvironment; therefore, electrical signals play a very important role in the process of bone repair, which can effectively promote osteoblast differentiation, migration, and bone regeneration.
>>
>>39105956
The same answer on every thread. Magic, of course. And if it doesn't work, that just means there's something wrong with you, not the magic.
And if I can't prove it, it just means that I did it in my own timeline and you can't see it.
>>
>>39097065
60 IQ post
>>
>>39096691
crystals, amorphous shit, and organic fibrous materials. these are the things that material scientists think about on a daily basis. perhaps you should ask them instead of these retards. you may find the truth to be stranger than fiction. read a book nigga
>>
I had an amethyst crystal necklace that I wore for a while but I stopped after the rope broke but it also weirdly made me feel like shit after wearing it all day I noticed. Not sure what that means. Sucks cuz I kinda liked how it looked and a girl even complimented it once.
>>
>>39105959
women are beautiful and any women who says she is a witch is.
>>
>>39097844
>i dont know what to do with them, magically speaking.

All you need to do to charge or enchant a crystal is to hold it and whisper to it what you want it to do. That's it.

You don't need to cleanse them in moonlight or anything. If you feel like it needs to be recharged then you just hold it again and tell it what to do.
>>
>>39097854
>My wife is big into them.

Search under your bed and see if there are any tied to a leg with red string. If she knows her stuff and wants to keep you loyal to her, then you'll find an amethyst there.

Also look and see if they're in your drawers or shoes.
>>
>>39096691

A previous civilizaion used crystals with techniques that we have not developed. They used them with electricity, magnetism, to develop tools. Also they could store information in them.

We have developed information storage in crystals. Microsoft made an announcement of that in recent years.

Some secret project are trying to harvest information stored in old crystals.
>>
>>39109962
Sometimes it's like spiritual sources also suffer a bit from embellishment.
Space crystals arent as interesting as a time crystal is. Material sciences well worth studying.
>>
>>39097164
Serious question: what are you doing here?
>>
>>39105230
Can I charge a crystal so a nice crystal witch comes over and falls in love with me and sits on my dick? I have a piece of moldavite I exoeriment with
>>
>>39109772
If a bitch put crystals in my shoe, I would CRUSH her. Nobody touches my shoe.
>>
File: TMwxBsb.jpg (53 KB, 546x575)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>39096691
>associated with women
Dead wrong. Crystals are only charged in the most manly way.
>>
>>39109962
>The Council of Star Elders, invested in the construction of intergalactic consciousness outposts on Earth, found on the young virgin newly reformed Earth a fertile ground for the implantation of crystals. These highly evolved sentient entities of the mineral kingdom can store memories and energy charges. Large quantities of crystals from many other planets were brought to Earth and disseminated in sites.

>Those crystals of diverse chemical compositions, were programmed with messages of cosmic wisdom. Under the appropriate circumstances, they vibrated at higher frequencies, emitting sound and images. They were also telepathic transmitters of the message they contained, like a network of radio antennas.

>These sacred stones were distributed on Earth in favorable ecosystems with more evolved life forms. They were disposed in concentric circles or in geometric patterns, to create ethereal energetic vortices. They served the double purpose of first, consolidating the fractal organization of higher molecular complexity by creating magnetic fields creating ripples of crystallization on surrounding environments. Secondly, the messages of consciousness they carried and transmitted through telepathic etheric waves, exerted a subtle long term persistent and beneficial influence for spiritual levels of surrounding souls.
>>
>>39104792
Hematite. Apparently Shields against negative energies. I'd been feeling really depressed lately so it tracks that they exploded off my finger. I just did some self reform through meditation and I've felt much better since. I should try a new ring and see if it lasts longer.
>>
>>39105146
pic looks like a city
>>
>>39097197
Do NOT listen to this guy. Mercury sulfide (also known as cinnabarite) can cause heavy metal poisoning if handled without proper PPE.
>>
>>39108709
>he thinks there's a single, homogeneous form of energy called "magic"
Magical energy comes in many forms, retard.
>>
>>39097116
Most of that shit doesn't work half the time
>>
>>39104943
This is good
Can you elaborate some more?
>>
>>39112347
haha ya
a electric motor in the fridge burned out
lol Testla who
>>
>>39096770
>Tesla believed them to be living entities
no, its new age bullshit

>>39097380
no, crystals are oscillators
stay in your lane, new agers
>>
>>39096691
They're pretty, and I love geology.
>>
>>39104256
Where did this "they store energy" thing come from?
Crystals are the most efficient, meaning lowest energy, configurations of matter.
>>
>>39097823
Kek maybe try something different
>>
>>39105812
I agree with this. Gender is the generative principle
>>
>>39097877
That’s great thanks anon
>>
>>39110406
KEK
>>
>>39112313
>It's not magic
>It's MaGiCk
Yet you can't quantify or demonstrate any of it.
>>
>>39115189
almost like conscious skepticism is antimagic, like a law of free will or something. Now who besides God would want humans to be free to disbelieve in him? what purpose would that serve besides teaching them to be responsible creators by allowing them to experience the consequences of their own beliefs?

If you think falsifying your beliefs now is hard, wait till you're dead and stuck in your own solipsistic dreamworld.
>>
>>39115241
Instead of explaining any of your versions of 'magical energy' that crystals have, you choose to go on the defensive and schizorant. That's all I need to know.
>>
File: Lapis-lazuli_hg.jpg (2.07 MB, 1958x1679)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
>>
>>39115241
>conscious skepticism is antimagic
vs
>not truly undertanding a phenomena and conceding to lesser awareness should be a norm
sorry but we used to burn loads of shit during the industrial revolution without understanding the consequences to our collective environment. It's like using magic under the presumption that energy is limitless and that the element of fire produces no ill byproducts.

Spiritual phenomena are real. Being skeptical while accepting that leads to better insights so long as people do not devolve into mudfights.
>>
>>39115189
why would someone be interested in that? they would lose the advantage it gives them.
>>
>>39117451
>>
How much Quartz Crystal would it take to make Earths crust resonate
>>
>>39117414
Agreed. The observer effect can be scientifically mitigated, as Farsight Institute has done.

The crystal material science tech tree is presumably suppressed under the same umbrella as vimana tech. The primitive version would be figuring out levitation via electromagnetic vortexes, I guess.

Crystals are a lot subtler psionically (than people) and energetically (than antigrav engines) and are thus the wrong place to start for skeptics, but good for novice practitioners cuz safe.
>>
>>39117574
>Farsight Institute

FAILSIGHT

dont plug bandana brown
he's been the plague of RV since the late 90s
failing all his projects and his viewers
peope have apologized publicly for working with him
dont touch with a ten foot pole
>>
>>39096691
> Redpill me on Crystals
They’re bullshit
>>
>>39097040
Grinding these mats in the old world probably sucked balls
>>
>>39117885
Scientific remote viewing is a landmark. Courtney Brown's conclusions are sloppy, but his raw data is useful, particularly when paired with RVer biases. Which is more than I can say for your vague ad-hominem.

Primitive remote viewing is mainly useful as context. Human belief creates probability realities reflecting our biases, even without malign interference.

Courtney Brown's Xeno backers are benign Grays, which carries some tendency for labyrinthine BS, but it's far better than other Gray BS like Law of One, government paranoia and Hermit Kingdom xenophobia. To the menacing Grays all engagement, positive negative and neutral, is progress towards unification. Hence their horrific pranks, like the living brain and eyeballs in jelly. (Really makes you think.)

There is always more disinfo to string the dumb Humans along. For example, Rakshasas are a reptilian race of shapeshifters who have implanted ruling Cabal bloodlines in Humanity. Rakshasas and Anunnaki interbred. However, the latter are Avian Angels, and substantially more humane towards Humans. Birds care for their young, and we carry their genes. So it is useful for our enemies to create a panic conflating Rakshasa shapeshifter atrocities with the founders of Judaism (Anunnaki Angel shapeshifter Gabriel was the "burning bush"). Anunnaki, while not benign, are vastly better overlords than Grays or Rakshasas. Hence the utility of terror in convincing Humans to play the role of space Norks, despite the obvious fact that North Koreans suffer unimaginably so China can wield a borrowed knife against the USA. Similarly, conflate skinstealers with Sasquatch, demons with ugly mortal races, etc. When loosh is your business, fear is profit, so prophecy fear!

It should be quite obvious that God and the Faithful are stronger, and have prevented Humanity from being forcibly enslaved by the Fallen. Thus fear and indiscriminate violence are the wrong answer.
>>
File: reichenbach.png (402 KB, 655x682)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
When people think of crystals, they think about fat postmenstrual women, but there is something to crystals and its not new age.

Crystals exhibit an invisible force akin to magnetism, but its a force that cannot be measured by instruments, only by sensitive persons, so its more a supernatural force.
Sensitive people can feel it or even see a small glow at the poles of a crystal. This force can even transmitted to other objects by touch for short while, similar to that a magnet can magnetise other objects. See the book of Baron von Reichenbach who has a collection of experiments done in the 19th century.

https://books.google.de/books?id=UMaInVQV2tMC&printsec=frontcover&hl=de&source=gbs_ViewAPI&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
File: 837392749723.png (1.02 MB, 1912x1076)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>39117885
>>39119053
Courtney Brown had sex with an alien and his kid is a hybrid who lives on an ET spaceship. Surprisingly his alien love child is not 1/2 black.
>>
>>39120154
He's got hoes in different area codes.
>>
>>39119053
Military RV is real but Brown is fake
he's been failing at RV since the day he got out of Dame's week end class.

Your take on aliens is properly retarded, in line with Brown delusions... classic brainlet at work
>>
>>39122863
The spiteful will of course get substantially different results than the benign, in RV and life.
>>
>>39122997
This guy has been giving RV a bad name for 30 years staring with the Hale Bopp comet and heaven's gate mass suicide, Rense and Whitley were classic dumb tools... later he did a bunch of ridiculous 2012 doom projects and other sensational shit shows like about Jesus, Hitler, Atlantis, etc... This guy's a full blooded baiter troll and he's using RV to get attention. He's not fit to be a RV project manager and even less to do actual R&D. He's cherry pick and twist the data to fit his stupid narratives. Again, people had to publicly apologise for working with him... that's how bad things were back in the 90s with this dick. He's still at it with a bunch of half naked brainlets predicting the future and raping famous targets for clics.
>>
>>39122997
listen to him in the 90s, the infamous rense show
>>
https://archive.org/details/coast-to-coast-am-with-art-bell-hale-bopp-anomaly-saga
>>
>>39123332
>Hale Bopp comet and heaven's gate mass suicide
There was real power behind that cult, and for all we know their souls did get picked up and taken off planet by Grays tailing that comet, which would be the worst outcome for them. 2012 doom was also taken absolutely seriously by Illuminati, and somehow prevented. I don't think you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>39096691
Your mom uses crystal meth
>>
Witch rock for the top lobster?
>>
File: capsule_616x353.jpg (108 KB, 616x353)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Just bought a ranch and it tested positive for niggerite.
>>
>>39126485
That's what you get when you buy from a Boomer. Better to die in the mine, I say.
>>
>>39125237
Pfff I wish. Could only be an improvement
>>
>>39110406
I remember going together with a girl to a crystal shop, there was also a box with many human penis shaped crystals, each made from a polished crystal. I pointed them out to her and she laughed. Wish I had enough money to buy one for her at the time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.