[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (9).jpg (9 KB, 168x300)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Since I was a kid, The only passions I've ever was things like martial arts, climbing trees, stickfighting, and survivalism, and just going on hiking adventures. Even in adulthood, I'm a lazy bastard but I still lift weights and devote myself to martial arts training. It's the only thing I care about in this world. But my desire for strength even got me into the paranormal as i studied meditation, qigong, etc. Got me thinking about DBZ and Yuyu hakusho. All the saiyans and the demons want to do is fight all day and focus on getting stronger. Then when you read the bible, The Nephilim were mighty men of reknown and exceptional warriors that seem similar to saiyans. Then you hear all those theories about the nephilim descendants being amongst or about to return, and it makes me wonder could certain people in this world that crave power and freedom like i do actually be nephilim descent or some shit? When the tribulation happens or the polar shift happens our dorment power will awaken and well become the superheroes we always wanted to be? God have mercy.
>>
>>39097237
No bit yoi probably have some ancestors that have seen war just like everyone else.
Also the bible doesn't mention the Nephilim explicitly
>>
>dude I'm such a based tradpilled warrior berserker crusader
>no I'm not going to join the military
This is the worst LARP
>>
I read how to do an Aikido move, modified it to make it extremely harmful instead of pacifist and easier to apply, and I only read about that move three times, though I read about all the concepts of Aikido in the thick book. I understood the concepts worth understanding and didn't pay attention to the others. I used it to severely injure an opponent certain to present me my death by defeating him once I made my first attack, a "throw". Broke every rib on one side of the 500+ pound 6'5" undefeated fighter.

I sensed in his final attack to my face my death was guaranteed, and I knew it was the perfect moment to strike. He was vastly stronger, had better reflexes, height and reach, weight, experience, faith in him from others, years-long knowledge of the terrain, the choice of timing of the fight (he decided when we'd have it) and I wasn't allowed to "pussy out" like dancing around him like a ballerina kicking his knees until I won, I had to fight like a man. I did. And I won.

ESP.
>>
>>39097237
same way only tho i don't actually train like at all because its futile considering the modern warfare weapons..
>>
>>39097237
Everything we can imagine has a basis in reality. Warhammer, transformers, alien, predator, Terminator, DBZ, pokemon, the legend of Zelda, Lord of the rings, Star wars, Akira, ghost in a shell. It's all mytha about real events we remember subconsciously
>>
File: 1729718162680.jpg (156 KB, 590x519)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
some are clearly descendants of ancient heroes, who are usually demigods (hercules, gilgamesh, etc), so in a way, yes
>>
>>39097237
I coomed on Yu Shinoda's butthole... Yes we are nephilim... Fallen angels.
>>
>>39098846
>what are steroids
>>
>>39097237
You think Broly is cool? Wait until you meet the connector from Kengan Omega.
>>
>>39099551
>everyone who's buff is on steroids
loser mentality
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>39099705
The human frame is literally incapable of growing to the size on the left naturally. I understand you're on your first month of SS and this is all very invigorating but you're in for disappointment.
>>
>>39097237
I don't know anon but I want to be a Xianxia Cultivator really bad.
>>
>>39097244
The book of genesis refers to the "sons of God". Unlike the book of Enoch (that was probably written to try and explain the very brief but tantalizing Genesis passage), they are described positively.
>>
File: 54657345643.jpg (2.2 MB, 2344x2965)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
Gilgamesh makes Hafthor look like a toddler.
>>
File: IMG_9024.jpg (325 KB, 1179x1352)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>39097237
We was kangz n shieet
>>
I can sense when someone intends me utter and credible deadly threat with no restraint to their coming actions and I can reaction before they even think it by being utterly pure of heart, the stark contract of the two utter extremes allowing me to train at the hardest difficult as well as hear the utmost difference between me and my foe...because it's so loud to my nervous system cells at that great a disparity that genuine threat of death that I almost give a shit and I have other people think about that for me in my unconscious and I had to give up all my martial arts skill permanently because it was just a joke that anyone would be a threat to me in a unarmed or melee-armed fight, even if I were the only one without a weapon. This way I use ESP to defend myself by not letting them move, by not letting them think, except I insult them in their mind non-stop and threaten them and belittle them and tell them all of their secrets because I know them all and they can't do what they want, while I do whatever I want, even paying attention to all of Creation and controlling it simultaneously using all of you to do it in my mind.
>>
>>39100507
Not nephilim just "sons of god"
>>
>>39100264
>t. small frame skelly
it's okay bro. you can still get pussy even if you're a thin little bitch
>>
>>39097237
I've never met a Captain America!
>>
you have testosterone and autism. it's good to get stronger but stop imagining that you're naruto, it's embarrassing.
>>
All of them are bloodlines of fallen angels and watchers yes.
I don't see how this is relevant to anything.
Seems like racist shit.
T. Zeus.
>>
>>39101387
Post physique
>>
>>39097259
This is worse than women using pets to satisfy their maternal instincts. Literally all the philosophy, training, and ethics of being a "warrior" is designed around the inevitability that you will kill and/or be killed violently. Without the aspect of death, it's completely meaningless. The absolute most pathetic LARP. If you were spiritually inclined to be a warrior, you would be in the army. That's the bare truth of it.
>>
>>39100618
Clean my sandals, slave
>>
>>39100264
>loser cope for the loser mentality to excuse his lack of effort
yikes
>>
>>39103475
Post physique
>>
>>
>>39097259
Warriors and soldiers aren't the same thing.
>>
>>39097237
No one can handley energy, I almost killed my mother at birth. I'm physically powerful, fight for what I want, and psychically adept.

Come at me Yahweh
>>
>>39104083
Kotor
>>
>>39103965
Why are you black on /x/?
>>
>>39097298
That didn't happen.
>>
File: images (12) (27).jpg (14 KB, 275x225)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>39104083
Yes, as Fighters and Barbarian classes are not either.

Martial, or Emotional...choose.
>>
>>39103330
>>39097259
Do you guys fight

Do you guys lift

Do you fight back when others attack you or your loved ones

You better support our troops
>>
File: sd6yvg0vsb131.jpg (86 KB, 640x475)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>39097259
>>39103330
>JOIN THE ARMY
>DIE DIE DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DIE FOR ISRAEL AND NOT YOUR COUNTRY
>>
>>39105522
>no, I won't become the single profession that literally lives the life of a warrior, I'm too redpilled for that. I'll just read books about being strong.
>>
>>39105609
>I'll just read books about being strong
sounds based.

I will never fight for Israel. Iran is not my problem.
>>
>>39105707
Was Byzantium the problem of the Scandis who fought just for the sake of adventure? You are just fundementally not a warrior.
>>
>>39105609
Will you be a noble man and die for Israel anon?

If it was world war 2 I'd sign up

But joining the army in modern America is nowhere near the same as ot was years ago, you're at best cannon fodder for Israel instead of a warrior

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.