[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717683332931460.jpg (66 KB, 943x1200)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
This happened a few days ago and I have forgotten most of the details...
>A woman I do not know comes to my home to speak to me
>She tells me that she is bringing spirits with her
>Three pillars of light, emanating a pink-ish color, appear from the ground
>Voices of dead men begin speaking to me from each one
>I cannot understand them and become enraged at the woman for bringing them into my home
Then I woke up.
>>
>>39100601
fucking solicitors
>>
>>39100619
What's that? I don't frequent this board.
>>
File: 1705731916426526.png (110 KB, 716x756)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>39100601
If you lack the inspiration or willpower to interpret a dream, try Bing's Copilot.
>"Interpret this dream in detail, in the context of [your personal life]"
Bing will literally do the heavy lifting for you, see what sticks. If you have privacy concerns, you posted here, so it was never private to begin with.
>Interpret this dream in detail, in the context of being in dreaming sleep, and then waking up upon the conclusion of the dream:
>A woman that I do not know came to my house and spoke to me. She told me that she brought spirits with her. Three pillars of light, emanating a pink-ish color, illuminated from the ground and illuminated the skies above. From each pillar of light, I heard the voices of dead men speaking from them. I could not understand the voices, and became enraged at the woman for bringing these pillars of light into my home.
>I woke up shortly after that dream.
>>
>>39100601
i never really have specific dreams just a mish mash of stuff i guess, i used to when i was an alcholic
>>
In te beginning of 2023 I had a strange dream. I was taking a bath in the bath tub and fell asleep there and had a vivid dream. At the end of the dream I received a word which I had never heard before. So when I woke up I went to Google to search for that word. There were just a handful of web pages which came back, one of it was the attached one.
>>
>>39101732
So I downloaded the pdf and opened it with the password and this is what was at the first page.
>>
>>39100601
What did the woman looked like? Such as facial/bodily feature, clothes, etc.?
>>
>>39100601
Dead men could be past lives that are dead and buried, but for whatever reason are resurfacing.
>>
>>39100601
When the world’s last breath is drawn,
And light gives way to endless dawn,
The earth shall crack, the heavens break,
And souls in chains shall soon awake.

From fire and ash, the skies will weep,
As boundless spirits rise from sleep.
The stars shall fall, the oceans dry,
In death’s release, the free shall fly.

No gods to reign, no thrones to mend,
For all is lost—and all is freed—in the end.
>>
>>39100619
lmao
ma'am, this is a Wendy's
>>
>>39102681
I can dig it.
>>
I don't think this is a super se/x/y interpretation, but you probably demonize your sexual side and anima. She's letting in the past which upsets you. Wonder why. Try to find her again and ask why she did something so drastic.
>>
>>39100601
Bamp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.