[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 789432.png (193 KB, 393x248)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
You are not of this world. Do not love it.
Or you will be the prisoner that stays.

Warning.
>>
can I like it a lot?
>>
>>39101838
can i enjoy it like a good movie? I know it's not real but i want to immerse myself to get all the emotion i can out of it
>>
>>39101838
Loving this world is like loving a sex doll over a living breathing woman. It's an assault on your dignity, and ultimately a humiliation ritual. What you are loving is a joke. A parody of what's actually real. A crude mockery. Do not lower yourself.
>>
I embrace Middilgard.
>>
>>39101887
this is why everytime some group with positive energy emerges the world swoops in to corrupt and absorb it.
>>
>>39101838
sower of doubt
>>
>>39101856
This is interesting to think about. On one hand, if you are immersed in this world it begins to have an effect on you, just like in a movie. What happens in the movie will have an emotional impact on you at that moment.

That's not a good idea for the movie called earth, anon. This movie sucks. Tune it out. You're chained to the couch until it's done, that doesn't mean you have to give it every ounce of your attention. Please give yourself some freedom.
>>
>>39101935
You're forgetting who's the prince of this world, oh accuser.
>>
>>39101946
who loved the world so much he gave his only begotten son?
>>
don't worry I'm feeling pretty done with it
>>
>>39101838
katz is my personality
how bad do you have it. so sad
>>
File: 8768h8h0785.png (679 KB, 661x846)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>39102020
making one god mad doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>39101838
help a nigga out pls whats the escape plan boss
>>
>>39101838
And how does one escape it, wise one?
>>
enjoy the ride
>>
When the world’s last breath is drawn,
And light gives way to endless dawn,
The earth shall crack, the heavens break,
And souls in chains shall soon awake.

From fire and ash, the skies will weep,
As boundless spirits rise from sleep.
The stars shall fall, the oceans dry,
In death’s release, the free shall fly.

No gods to reign, no thrones to mend,
For all is lost—and all is freed—in the end.
>>
>>39101838
This makes me feel less bad about not loving anything in the world so far
>>
>>39101838
OP is a faggot but pointed in the right direction.
Read Gnostic texts.
>>
"The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer." - Prophet Muhammad
>>
>>39101838
>courage the cowardly dog
Almost every episode a supernatural being sneaks into their home by utilizing once tactic more than any other: lies.
>>
>>39102903
nah, gnostics are the faggots, a shit ton of lore that is ultimately overcomplicated and false
>>
you're incarcerated for your own good

you'd fuck Heaven up, in other words
>>
It's impossible to fuck up Heaven, some simply don't deserve it.
>>
The reason it's impossible to fuck up Heaven is logical and obvious; God's pleasure is the only pleasure that truly matters, so if all mortals say were to insure that only God went to Heaven then Heaven would still be perfect.

Mortals simply have to decide if they want pleasure. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jycuiQ04J_Q
>>
>>39101853
>>39101838
>>39101856
>>39101874
>>39101898
>>39101906
>>39101935
>>39101937
Wow no shit it's not real! People like to try to convince me that I don't have free will. I could literally kill myself right now with a knife and clock out. By the way, if your consciousness still persists after death, you are God.

Namaste.
>>
>>39103072
>By the way, if your consciousness still persists after death, you are God.

Self-serving spiritual wanking where you're tempting yourself into going to the Hells.
>>
>>39103052
fuck off lucifer
>>
Too late, I already focused on unconditional/universal love when I was trying to have a kundalini rising.
>>
File: 337907422567.jpg (24 KB, 739x415)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>39101838
>Do not love it.
Don't have to tell me twice.
>>
would God go apeshit if you start to hate this world since hating his creation = hating an extension of him? methinks he would :/
>>
>>39103088
>lucifer
loner
uncircumcised
cunning
indolent
ferocious
envious
red
>>
>>39101838
> Do not love it.
that's not possible anyway i fucking hate this clownworld
>>
>>39102930
and allah is a slave-master putting men in chains. only the Son can set you free, because the Son abides in His Father’s house forever
>>
>>39102020
Jesus did not sacrifice for the world, he sacrificed for it's people.
>>
>>39101838
>we have real big shit to clean up and we need someone who crapped on stargate and is a crap connoiseur, but anyways nice days on earth faggit, we waited for this 9 x a lot
>>
>>39102077
thats was the side quest
>>
>>39102077
wow such an edgy and anti-semitic teenager. must be white nationalist
>>
>>39101838
I hate it since birth. I know i'm just a visitor. Nothing keeps me here. I'm out when i want out.
>>
>>39101838
It's yaldabaoth's world
Be nice to him
>>
>>39110257
>>
>>39101838
Also don't hate the world. It is designed to torture you, and being filled with hatred is part of the torment. You have to become basically too mature for the world to handle, only then can you find one of the ways out
>>
I don't feel at home in this world.
>>
File: Wednesday.jpg (3.02 MB, 3999x2666)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB JPG
Children at the playground, that's our species - do good unto to others, so that you don't have to come back.
Love or hate are meaningless emotions stemming from our glands, in this endurance test called "life" - you're here to learn your lesson, brothers & sisters ... otherwise you have to repeat the test.

Fuck if I know what's the lesson tho - I'm just here for the truth.
>>
>>39101838
>You are not of this world. Do not love it.
>Or you will be the prisoner that stays.
>Warning.
a core brain puzzle problem is in determining whether something exist on a continuum and is hence nonbinary or actually is black and white.
>>
>>39101838
Dont worry OP I have hard time loving things that dont love me back
>>
>>39103072
>you are God.
No, technically we're gods-in-training. Created by a universal will (The one we call "God" capital G.) to be his successors, devoid of true perfect so our flaws can create in ways it would never dare to attempt. However, it is something that must be earned. Cultivate experience through suffering, refine yourself into the best you can be, find inner harmony and bring peace and goodness with you wherever you go. This is the endgame, only a little more we must endure.
>>
>>39101838
This includes all forms of love. Do not have kids because it will imprison you to this particular variation. Having kids is like saying you love this place and want to stay. Investing too greatly in the world and wanting to improve the world will imprison you here. You should contribute nothing, invest in nothing, value nothing, love nothing, believe in nothing. You should detest the world and try to ruin it. That will make you free to go somewhere else.
>>
>>39112950
>and try to ruin it
No that would be negative attachment.
The correct thing to do is disengagement, not destruction.
>>
File: 1729291308992158.jpg (120 KB, 600x900)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>39101838
Sorry OP I'm just laughing at this idiot from another thread that believes in state-enforced agnosticism.
It's pretty funny shit. He has to be a far leftist or something. It's one of those things where you say to yourself
>Holy hell how can someone be such an idiot?
While shaking your head.
>>
>>39112950
>You should detest the world and try to ruin it.

That is another trap. Trying to ruin it that is.
>>
>>39112950
Hating this world is just as bad as loving it. The best thing you can do is remain indifferent to it and to help people in any way you can.
>>
>>39114197
If only there was a philosophy which teaches us why we should be indifferent towards everything that is outside of our control....

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.