[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FNRN_wuXoAQVG4z.jpg (278 KB, 1200x1198)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
?
>>
It sunk because it was destined to sink, if it hadn't been an iceberg, it would have been something else. That's the only real answer, and the only one I care about. Usinkable? Yeah, try jinxing it some more, you morons.
>>
>>39102648
trick question, the titanic never sank. it sailed down to antarctica and met up with the nazi alien base
>>
>>39102656
>Usinkable?
this was pre-WWI, there weren't any U boats
>>
>>39102658
It went south of the border, where the tunafish play.
>>
Titanic didn't sink, its older sister ship Olympia did. They switched the names of the ships. People from the press who were let in complained that it looked worn. And also, the wreck has the bridge wings of the Olympic and not the Titanic, they're slightly different.
>>
>>39102668
that's just a debunked conspiracy theory. why the fuck would you post a conspiracy theory on /x/? read the room
>>
>>39102648
It was Jewish bankers that sunk it
>>
>>39102702
nta, don't the different window shapes prove it?
>>
>>39102806
have you heard of this thing called google? it will answer all your questions
>>
File: 1728593705563280.jpg (99 KB, 706x828)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>39102702
>>
>>39102806
NTA, who cares? What difference does it make? You think the sister ship is out there doing nefarious things? It's an oceanliner over 150 years old.
Amazing that it never was seen coming into port ever again - but the Olympia was.
>Dry dock: In October 1912, the Olympic was returned to dry dock in Belfast for safety improvements and repairs.
>Troop transport: During World War I, the Olympic transported troops to Europe.
>Sank a German U-boat: In May 1918, the Olympic rammed and sank the German submarine U-103.
>Resumed commercial service: In June 1920, the Olympic resumed commercial service after renovations.
>Sank the Nantucket lightship: In 1934, the Olympic struck and sank the Nantucket lightship in a fog, killing seven crewmen.
>Retired from service: In April 1935, the Olympic was retired from service and sold for scrapping.
So was THAT the Titanic?
What possible importance could it have that the ships switched names?
What ship was pic related? The Titanic?
>>
>>39102836
if it's true and people dare to admit it, that would make a massive difference. so far they have been getting away with every single huge lie
>>
>>39102846
>that would make a massive difference
What difference? Specifically.
>News goes out that the Titanic was, in fact, the Olympic, and that the Olympic that was in service was actually the Titanic.
What happens?
>>
>>39102832
>since the sister ships had significant interior architectural and design differences, switching them secretly in a week would be nearly impossible from a practical standpoint. A switch would also not be economically worthwhile, since the ship's owners could have simply damaged the ship while docked (for instance, by setting a fire) and collected the insurance money from that 'accident', which would have been far less severe, and infinitely less stupid, than sailing her out into the middle of the Atlantic with thousands of people, and their luggage, on board, and ramming her into an iceberg
>>
>>39102848
That would be the first large cover-up that got exposed and people came to believe was true.
In the fucking human history.
>>
>>39102648
Iceberg
>>
>>39102857
>When the surviving crew got to port, they were all taken aside and met by two men: one holding a high position within the company, and the other being a prominent government figure. The government representative informed the crew about the ‘Official Secrets Act,’ warning that disclosing the true cause of the sinking or rumors of an insurance fraud would result in a minimum of 20 years in jail and a bleak employment future upon release
>>
>>39102858
>That would be the first large cover-up that got exposed and people came to believe was true.
...no it wouldnt. Here, argue with AI
> The Dreyfus Affair.
> Armenian genocide denial.
> Katyn massacre.
> The Iran–Contra affair.
> The Luzhniki disaster.
> The Chernobyl disaster.
> The My Lai Massacre.
> The Roman Catholic sex abuse cases of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.
We could add some MK Ultra in there as well.
Some insurance scheme about boats hardly registers compared to the scandals and coverups throughout history.
You remember about a decade ago hearing about all those mass graves in Canada of Indigenous women and children?
You better believe the families remember, but no one believed them for decades.
>>
>>39102869
Those are not true cover up cases, some obvious lies from a source that is expected to lie, or too small for anyone to care about.
>>
>>39102872
>Those are not true cover up cases
lol evertiem
How about the Bay of Pigs? That not count, either?
How about the Tuskegee Syphilis Trials? Niggers dont count either, I suppose.
>>
>>39102874
How many out of 100 murimutts know about these, two maybe? I meant large scale cover ups that the normie masses know about.
>>
>>39102887
>How many out of 100 murimutts know about these, two maybe?
Most, I would think. Common knowledge at least for we Millennials that I ran with.
You want to go run around and find a statistic?
But let's move past your unreasonable No True Scandal Fallacy.

You still havent said what's going to happen.
We find out there was a big insurance coverup. And?
>>
>>39102857
this is retarded. no one knew how titanic should look so they couldn't have found it odd, it sank on the maiden voyage
>>
>>39102896
no it disappeared because someone on board was doing reality shifting. took the whole boat with them
>>
>>39102648
it cringed from all the retardation from that woman and killed itself
>>
File: 1729454263594056.jpg (217 KB, 922x1024)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>39102668
Bump, yes all for picrel.

Titanomachy ritual.
>>
>>39102648
This was another Masonic ritual similar to 9/11. The true power structure of this world has origins in navigation (dominating trade routes and seas were the classic ways of power), which is why they take certain delight in things like this. That is all.
>>
>>39102848
It would be significant in the fact that they not only committed extreme fraud, but that they willingly put innocent people in danger and were responsible for the deaths of all those people. It would destroy the foundation of any trust the people had in the media back then, let alone lack of trust today. If they faked the Titanic, who just so happened to have every important person on board that opposed the Federal Reserve being created, who's to say they didn't do a mass cover up and alter public perception like in say......oh, I don't know-all those newspapers from Jewish owned news companies that all date from well before WW2 and every single one uses the number of six million and directly uses the word "holocaust", which means "sacrifice" in their language, and the number of six million is a symbolic number and not a real one, much like the 144k in the Bible.....
Well, the common man would be less likely to follow along to the beat of the drum, now wouldn't they? I mean, it's not like that could have a cascading effect that would directly bring into question the cause for ww2, the creation of a "new world order" and a certain country, money manipulation all across the world, and on and on, all through the lense of a magical and occult reason that would cause the commoners to brush off their torches....
And let's not forget the dream a certain person has of a ship called the Titania that followed the exact path the "real" one did, almost as if a divine warning to those who knew how to look...
But hey, I'm sure it's all a big nothing burger and that the powers that be would never do anything resembling controlling others through symbolism like butterflies or spirals! Now we're getting into crazy territory! And they would never destroy all manner of ancient records in the modern day that showed original news and scientific sources from, say,...anyone that would speak out against them.
1 of 2
>>
>>39103461
2 of 2

It must be a misunderstanding, of course. Like why they deleted every old grimoire right alongside all the old news sources in a certain archive. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an island trip I've been invited to so I can watch some funny guys dance while they use the proceeds of the trip to ship in a few doctors and lawyers with a taste for "authentic Chinese cuisine".

As for "muh racism" I'm sure I'll get hit with for this, it's not racist if they admit to it via occult ritual that anyone can look up. Except you can't, cause they'll have erased it from the archives!
-Oydock Veynts
>>
>>39103461
>If they faked the Titanic, who just so happened to have every important person on board that opposed the Federal Reserve being created, who's to say they didn't do a mass cover up and alter public perception like in say......oh, I don't know-all those newspapers
You mean like when a newspaper lied and through those lies directly pulled America into a war?
That happened BEFORE the Titanic sank.
>Well, the common man would be less likely to follow along to the beat of the drum, now wouldn't they?
No. I dont think so. No other scandal or coverup or lie has ever done this.

Let me ask you this - when YOU hear about academic papers describing how things YOU think are deeply true and correct are actually modern lies and falsehoods meant to sell you a story - do YOU instantly believe them?
Like, what if you were told gender was a made up social consruct?
What if you were told the nation you live in was continuously built with deliberate horrible things inherently in its systems?
What if you were told that there never was a "barter system" in use in history, and that the moral imperative to pay your debts is a modern fiction?
Would you accept and instantly change?
Or would you go "No, I dont believe you."?

See, there have been MANY of these so-called life altering uncoverings.
But amazingly, they never change anyone's life.
And I STILL dont think you have been able to give any specifics as to how an insurance fraud act would do so either.
>>
>>39102660
u-boats and torpedoes existed before ww1
>>
>>39102660
or so the Germans would have us believe
>>
>>39102857
All they did was paint a different name, the photos prove they were switched.
>>
File: Ice(((berg))).jpg (66 KB, 562x680)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
>>39102648
>what caused the titanic to sink?
Yo mama
>>
File: HMT_Olympic.jpg (163 KB, 1300x906)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>39104618
So what?
This pic is the Titanic.
What now?
And lol at (((anon))) getting mad and reporting racism for calling it's bluff.
>>
>>39102648
jews that wanted to kill those that were opposing the federal reserve
>>
>>39103371
Yes, navigating through space, using technology, to blast us back to the stone age and rule over us.
>>
>>39102648
Plot twist: it was the Olympic that sank.
>>
File: Titanic 1943.jpg (521 KB, 1080x1440)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>39103250
Fun Fact: Joseph Goebbels made the first ever movie about the Titanic and it was to highlight the folly of western capitalism and decadence.
He accidentally made the Brits a bit too sympathetic though hence the movie was never released in Germany proper and only in other axis countries.
>>
>>39103250
Not quite Titanomachy.
If they changed the names of the ships, the Titanic became the Olympia and ruled after the Olympia sank.
It's the Titans reconquering Olympus from Zeus.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.