[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (28 KB, 300x250)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Starting a religion based on visions through my life.
Stuff started making more sense and getting put into context as I learnt more.

What can I do to get it off the ground (ideally a non-annoying/spamming way)? Not really getting views on YT or BitChute.

Or should I just trust that the Demiurge will reveal the messages to others after me or right now?

I'm not really sure what to do. Maybe just patience lol
>>
>>39104646
do miracles
>>
>>39104646
Discord server
>>
>>39104651
Maybe they can retcon that after I die
I think I'll split the Sun in half to one-up Muhammad PBUH
>>39104656
Smart actually
>>
>>39104646
You're going to start another ra-legion of be-lie-v-ers? How original. Will it be sci-enti-fic? (Latin phrase meaning "know that it is false") lel
>>
>>39104646
unfortunately we are overrid with really cool stuff.
you need to wait until rex tex mex and body die and then you can swing on the wings of whatever shitty ass memory you had in your pre-pubescend life to become a demi-god.
that is very important. you need to show yourself, but never so often and miracles should be put onto the others hands, so that they feel you made them strong like a divine levelmaster and thus ask for more power/fame/good/whatever. thats what happened to abraham i guess. just pay attention, that the context does not cross them. and thats the fun bit: even the most heartwrenching scope will. ah. humans are so ungrateful.
>>
>>39105021
You are a whimsical fellow and I like your way of writing

I guess just a regular religion, fairly unique AFAIK in terms of specific beliefs.

Anyway just relaying what was taught to me. Not lying there :)
>>
>>39105090
Well spill more.
>>
>>39104646
>What can I do to get it off the ground
By converting people and them spreading your gospel, duh...
>>
>>39105235
- Demiurge is not evil, but not benevolent exactly either

- On death you are reincarnated unconditionally, but you are mixed with others who have died (e.g. 3 people after death are mixed and reformed into e.g. 5 new people with different combinations of the characteristics of their predecessors)

- Humanity is a giant brain essentially in a sense, making up the Demiurge's consciousness

- Humans with unique experiences and perspectives teach the Demiurge on the meaning of life and such things, so that it may attain Gnosis (Gnosis is the goal of the creator not the creation)

- Pleroma, Kenoma, Monad, etc., smaller role

like a novel's worth of other smaller details :)
>>
>>39105632
oh yeah and tulpas as representations/manifestations of the soul (fragment of the Demiurge), available to every person
>>
>>39105328
Man I have no idea how to do that :crying_with_laughter_emoji:
IDK I'm better off behind a screen lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.