[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0493.jpg (426 KB, 800x639)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
how to escape from reality?? sincere answers only.
>>
File: file.png (316 KB, 612x408)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>39107054
Accept it
>>
>>39107054
just disconnect
>>
File: Screenshot.png (75 KB, 640x480)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>39107054
Install TempleOS
>>
>>39107054
Know yourself.
>>
>>39107054
just do it, get rid of everything but a backpack and go someplace where you are a stranger, don't say "what will I eat? where will i sleep? how will i get clothes?" God will look after you
>>
>>39107054
imageboards
>>
>>39107054
say "blue eisenhower november" as loud as you can once you're dead
but dodge the tunnel of light and steer toward the horsehead nebula if that doesn't do anything
>>
>>39109283
at this point I think this is the only path that will work
>>
>>39109283
>horsehead nebula
this comes from a recovered past life memory of Ken Ogger's btw and is connected to the concept that we're at the bottom of a nested set of universes all designed to imprison people previously in the last universe up.

>So I began a new search for answers. Based, I believe, on something in another of the scrolls (one that I haven't seen in this lifetime), I tried to follow a path out of this universe. I think that it told me to find the dark horse in the sky (the horsehead nebula) and pass through it and that I ended up coming up out of a pool in the magic universe. And there I found the red flower in the sky and went through it to the next universe above (the collapsed thought - conflicts universes) where a double helix (?) leads to the symbols universe. The entire journey is extremely vague (and perhaps my recall of it is blocked in some way), but I think that eventually I passed beyond the jewel of knowledge and was all the way out.

>And once there, I had the feeling of being dampened and blocked and the idea that there were things unreachable in the distance, like cities in the night. And it seemed that the idea was placed in my mind that I was not ready and we all must come out together. And then I was moving down through the series of universes and came all the way back here, because it was what I was familiar with and the place where all the people I knew lived.
>>
>>39109386
>But I returned with considerable power, far more than when I had left. And I determined to change the world and make it a better place. So I reincarnated and this time I was so strong that it was my own energies that were the perceptible torch and the body's fields were swamped by my own projections. I chose the most scientifically advanced culture of that time, which was Islam, and became a white magician and wizard in Tunisia. I gained considerable wealth and power and had the ear of the sultan, but everything ran afoul of the usual out rudiments and other case factors and in the end it all went sour. In the next lifetime, I was sinking fast and became a black magician instead of a white one. And in that dramatization, I quickly managed to lose all the abilities I had gained and sunk back into the mainstream of humanity. In short order I was living lives among the Christians and alternately sinning and praying for forgiveness, although I never remembered what it was I really needed to be forgiven for.

http://www.freezoneearth.org/pilot/sscio/09_01.html
>>
Psychedelics and dissociatives
>>
>>39107054
The first step is to realize that reality isn't even real in the slightest. The second step is to take control of the fake reality with intention
>>
>>39109386
My first astral projection I sought to go as far out from the earth as possible, and to my surprise I ended up floating out from a red flower in a field. As though the entire universe is contained within the atom of something that vaguely resembles a red dandelion.

Could have just been a meditation-induced lucid dream though. I always have a grain of doubt with every experience I ever have, no matter how real and profound.
>>
>>39107054
Raise your vibrations and help raise the vibrations of the world to turn the world into heaven.
>>
Why you escape from reality?
When there's nowhere else we should really be?
>>
>>39107084
how the fuck are you browsing on templeOS
>>
>>39107054
Here is the neat part: You dont.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.