[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 236lsna7wmj21.jpg (31 KB, 604x604)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
All of it. UAPs. Psi powers. Manifestation. Sasquatch. Giants. World trees. Remote viewing. The Flood. Every time, I think you are crazy ass nignogs yet when I look into this stuff I find undeniable evidence. How do I live in this wild ass reality?
>>
>>39107266
Buy yourself a pair of sasquatch pants and remote view adorable things.
>>
>>39107266
The thinker thinks, the prover proves. It all comes down to pattern recognition and what you look for.
>>
>>39107266
Don’t forget the religion-influencing, UFO-flying, bovine-shapeshifting women in white.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkUrVh8knj8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMv1k49sAM0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlRqTgobV3o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jvr4O7pG9I
>>
>>39107281
Don't buy sasquatch pants, craft yourself some Nábrók (corpse britches) and become wealthy
>>
File: 1701644421261431.png (515 KB, 1440x1067)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
>>39107266
Have the right amount of insanity and have fun. As soon as you stop smiling the enemy wins.
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 228x436)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>39107531
t.
>>
File: IMG_9298.jpg (237 KB, 1060x1017)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>39107266
>how do I live here?
You learn what you’re capable of and you stop eating processed slop. It’s that simple actually. This is your video game now OP.
>>
>>39107266
Aside from bigfoot, you're right.
>>
>>39107266
nah man, there aren't skeletons.
>>
>>39107266
>undeniable evidence

Let me guess this "evidence" is subject to personal opinion.
>>
>>39107266
Just wanted to say I hope for the best for you, and others as well.
>>
>>39107266
you forgot dreamworld
>>
>>39107266
meds
>>
>>39107266
We live in an extremely complex and massive simulation (statistical truth), but individual universes and worlds within it can glitch and overlap at times. Objective base line reality does exist but it is layered inside or rather outside of one of the most advanced and largest simulations ever created (at least by baseline Earthlings). If you were to imagine or logicize how this could be done it starts to make sense. For example, everything in quantum physics aligns with a conscious quantum light medium, light is light whether it comes from a natural star or from manmade light and technology. Light and the quantum world overlap with consciousness (awareness of being and of a wider world), if you were to replicate awareness and encode EMF brain patterns and thought patterns into an algorithm you could theoretically recreate anything and even create anything new, especially if this stimulatory experience reality was started from an objective biological-neurological point. The human brain is a supercomputer in our reality, more advanced than our most advanced inorganic computers and AI and even more impressively hyper efficient. This is because any stimulatory reality experience would have to interface with an original objective point and the most logical is a neurological-technological interface. This is also big time taboo ethically however because of several reasons:

1. You would be giving/creating conscious beings inside of the simulation that could even gain awareness of the simulation but have no idea where baseline reality really is or how to get out of the simulation and return to objective reality, in effect keeping them as unwilling and or unknowing participants in a dualistic reality.
>>
>>39108569
2. The neurological-technological simulation reality can become so advanced that participants that came from the "outside" (objective baseline reality) would potentially lose grip of what is real due to the interface being so complete and convincing. This creates a dilemma in which unless you are 100% for certain in baseline reality (the most advanced reality is logically the original reality), you can't know where you really are in the simulation.
3. All phenomena that can be thought of could be recreated in a hyper advanced neurological-technological simulation; meaning all things spiritual, alien, crazy bizarre (differing standards from "normal" reality), and paranormal and so much more. All of it can be subjectively real to an unaware individual, it is even possible for it to all be objectively real (as emanations from the baseline reality or the most advanced reality). This again creates an existential identity crisis for those who become aware of this and confusion for everyone involved both aware and unaware as they try to discover what is objective truth (what is true in *all* realities and especially the most advanced one).
>>
>>39108575
We have the freedom to make choices, and the choices that are presented to us are many (to the point of being infinite). Meaning by logical technicality, simulated and objectively real beings will have the option to choose things of their own making. The paradox of self creation is solved in the truth that all things must come from one objective source (even in an infinite multiverse simulation there must be an objective original and most advanced reality that could be considered baseline). We know that things in reality are in fact not random (they are always observed the same in all realities and perceptions in a specific state of awareness), and thus by process of elimination we can peel back the layers of the simulation and find things that are more solid and "real" and objective (thing that can be observed to be similar or the same in all realities). The ability to choose is one of those attributes, everyone can choose between one or many things and often does so many times (with each thought and decision even), the question is whether the number of choices is in fact infinite or finite. A theoretical type I civilization will already have the ability to create a simulation with almost infinite mathematical possibilities within it and it is the lowest hanging fruit on the scales of advanced civilizations, meaning it is statistically almost certain that reality is some kind of simulated experiencial matrix. The next question is "what for?", is it for pleasure and relaxation or for study and experimentation or both or something more or simply the simulation was so convincing we forgot what baseline reality was and how to get back to it.
>>
>>39108596
Remember, a theoretical type I civilization could have the capacity to copy a living objective human beings consciousness and upload it completely intact into a neuro-tech simulated reality, even after physical death outside in the objective world, and what is more, is that it could also have the ability to create biological human bodies from scratch inside and outside of the matrix artificially and theoretically achieve a quasi state of immortality by crossing back and forth, or by staying in a non-biological or a reprogrammed biological body that does not age.
>>
>>39108081
Kek
I wasn't going for that and I completely forgot he existed.
>>
>>39107266
Actually, sasquatch is an old story from the natives describing giants, and the retard "researchers" probably using it as a "boogie man" story for their shit spawn, only for it to get regurtitated in the most boring way for losers and retards.

Everything else is pretty good, though.

If you REALLY need an explanation for humanoids in the woods and shit, then they're likely escapees from the underground kike murder and rape dungeons, and their odd appearance can be explained from having to live in what is essentially an underground dungeon where sunlight doesn't touch them or have enough food to eat, for whichever purpose (sacrifice, rape, organs, etc) the kikes breed them
>>
File: 1714866871454072.gif (1.49 MB, 480x272)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>39107266
>All of it. UAPs. Psi powers. Manifestation. Sasquatch. Giants. World trees. Remote viewing. The Flood. Every time, I think you are crazy ass nignogs yet when I look into this stuff I find undeniable evidence. How do I live in this wild ass reality?
>>
>>39107266
one of those things are bullshit
>>
File: 1723640965310277.gif (1.75 MB, 400x200)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>>39107266
Deal with it bitch. Or don’t. That’s why everyone is addicted to drugs.
>>
>>39107266
Enjoy it, Matthew.
Sincerely, Ryu.
>>
>>39107266
Still trying to figure that out myself, but welcome to the party.
>>
>>39108569
>>39108575
>>39108596
>>39108604
The thing about this world being a simulation, is that it is utterly pointless to do anything in it.
>>
>>39108293
What if they do cremations? They might not be Catholic.
>>
>>39107266
>world trees
huh?
>>
>>39107531
100%
OP microdose mushrooms and listen to some Dan Winter
https://youtu.be/EKO1T3gQA_M

Or Mantak Chia
https://youtu.be/q2tAXVAP5rA
>>
>>39111026
And when I say microdose, I mean establish a routine, a 3 month+ protocol. After 1-2 months you will completely eliminate any debilitating psychological issues. If you keep going, you will start to truly integrate much of the teachings that you may have come across but failed to internalize. Eventually you will realize you are in a perfect position to start developing siddhis.
>>
>>39107301
Pretty cool videos. An interesting tidbit of lost history I didn't know about. Thanks. Wonder if there's more to it, especially since the "Sacred Bull" is found across countless ancient cultures and in various mythologies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.