[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pg.jpg (755 KB, 1080x1440)
755 KB
755 KB JPG
Research confirmation bias. Your pattern-recognition is working against you when left unchecked. Take any belief and begin collecting a bit of evidence on it - it will always become believable, no matter what. Whatever you choose to focus on, whatever you choose to think, will be confirmed again and again. Such is your current reality mode.

You are the artist.
You are only so much as you believe.
>>
>>39107809
>Take any belief and begin collecting a bit of evidence on it - it will always become believable, no matter what.

Completely retarded. You collect evidence on beliefs, cross reference it with other evidence and beliefs, and examine your beliefs over and over again from different perspectives. And this is only the beginning of any hope of finding truth. And always keep in mind everything you know might be wrong. And everything you think you know might be misinformation.
>>
I have psychic powers. I don't need reddit advice.
>>
File: ssb.png (1.96 MB, 950x857)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>39107877
You chose to believe that
>>
File: file.png (470 KB, 850x478)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>39107929
This isn't Reddit
>>
Im literally always correct
>>
>>39107952
Therefore, if you chose to believe in something else, that would automatically make it correct
>>
>>39107809
Confirmation bias: when the modern bugman tries to scientificize every human thought and action
>>
>>39107968
If it's incorrect it wouldnt be acknowledged
>>
>>39107984
But upon me creating an argument, you did too, by necessity. New territory was acknowledged
>>39107972
You can successfully and definitively prove or disprove remote viewing
>>
>>39107936
tard
>>
>>39108043
Science is fake and reality is fake. Therefore proving something doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: file.png (852 KB, 900x563)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>39108128
You chose to believe that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.