[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So basically I was clinically diagnosed as scizo about 5 years ago, always knew it was paranormal as I was listening to blatantly satanic drill music beforehand, seeing spirits and entities literally besides me, I didn't know anything about them but they were black and had claws which would stab me all the time in sleep paralysis.

After watching freemasonic music videos they look very similar.

Other weird stuff has happened to me like telepathic communication to other scizos telling them to beat me up or even to my own mother and she literally thought she was losing her mind and refuses to talk about it.

Recently, I became seriously ill for no reason, as I don't leave my house, beforehand I felt about 5-10 pricks on my leg, was ill like a cold for a few days and now I don't feel as ill, but I have a stinging sensation in my heart, my feet feel painful for no reason, and sometimes it feels like hot water has been poured on me suddenly. Not only this but I hear them in the corner of my room insulting me all the meanwhile.

I'm not a pussy and I just brag that I will go to heaven and there hell is terrible. Oh well it's been a good life :)
>>
>>39108361
talk to a conservative Catholic priest. Get your house blessed.
>>
>>39108361
You cursed yourself, OP. >>39108544 or, as a last resort, take your medz
What's the difference between black magic and Brujeria?
>>
>>39108544
Was raised protestant, but yeah only a traditional catholic priest would take me seriously enough to perform a counter ritual.

>>39108590
That's kinda true I was trying to get into the wrong crowd. At covid because I thought they were woke but I think they're in on it.

Not sure about the difference, I just heard the word brujeria once and it's synonymous with black magic.
>>
>>39108361
I have never seen a schizo retard, convinced that he's not right
>>
>>39108361
just start punching everything
>>
>>39108361
Lies, just get a fucking grip mate. No one is going to waste 5 yrs of their life on you. You're a schizo, plain and simple. You need locked up and your access to the Internet restricted

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.