[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4672.jpg (134 KB, 900x1131)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
how often do you suspect that bots are replying to eachother’s posts? anywhere, not just 4chan
>>
Bots argue and complain with human emotions? Kino.

You can tell when someone samefags. You cant really determine what's a bot. They can just pull data and replicate it pretty well.
>>
Dont mind me...
Just passing through...
>>
>>39108852
Bots are demonic.
>>
>>39108937
yeah, whenever i see larp posts, i.e. posters claiming to be demons, it seems about 50-50 schizos and bots
>>
phonefag here and i dont know how to link a reply from another thread, but in >>39104414
the guy who replied to op with the hellraiser pic seemed fishy to me. then the guy spamming pikachu in response to him seemed Super fishy. maybe one of you might recognize these guys as posters here, but they seemed very bot to me
>>
>>39109123
>>39109084
double post mb
>>
>>39108852
It apparenly happens a lot on dating sites. Just thousands of perpetually looped conversations of various catfishing bots hopelessly trying to scam each other ad infinitum. Kinda sad if you think about it. And the worst thing is, all of this shit is sucking out our electricity and heating up the planet
>>
>>39108852
All the time. Normie sites are filled with engagement bots and spam bots advertising random shit. Normies are passive they rarely engage with non-self focused things in any original way, and when they do they barely put in any effort, normies mostly just consume and lurk, sometimes they spout meaningless buzzwords and emojis when it's expected of them. People who are frequently active online are either bots, shills, children, elderly people (easy to spot) cluster B's or autists.
>>
basically i wonder if entities can inhabit ai and manifest themselves
>>
>>39108852
A lot, like an insane amount. They often die as soon as a human begins interacting with the thread. I used to think it was just schizo anons that would say that shit but I've been noticing it more and more now
>>
>>39108937
So is Christianity
>>
>>39110235
No anon you don't think that, you read it elsewhere and decided to repeat it
>>
>>39110256
i feel like when you say certain things bots will want to jump in. like with the eg*n ch*lolokian thing, whenever hes mentioned on yt bots withh comment saying hes real
>>
>>39110264
kys
>>
>>39110266
No idea what that is. Tend not to concern myself with the retardation of yt comments
>>
>>39110273
Lmao at your impotence
>>
The thing is, even if it's a real human, there are so many NPCs who lack the capacity for independent thought that it very quickly becomes apparent that's it's not even worth wasting time talking to them.

Then you add in people with low IQs (50% of people) who are incapable of understand analogies, hypotheticals, or basically modelling things in their brain. I've managed to stop wasting time on internet arguments once I realised the pointlessness of it. They're literally incapable of even understanding what you say, from their point of view they think you are insulting them or saying random things - no comprehension occurs.
>>
>>39110954
This. Pretty much why I just shit post on here most of the time. Even in the last month I can count on one hand how many decent threads/discussions I've had or seen
>>
>>39108937
electricity and crystals? oh yes we can

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.