[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1200x800.jpg (87 KB, 1200x800)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
are we ruled by Satan worshipping elites? do demons exist? what are alien/UFOs? are they demonic? was the CERN opening ceremony a satanic ritual? https://youtu.be/CbOldRsITpQ?si=Z5VRgvAdpa9pPZYo

was the Paris Olympics ceremony a satanic ritual? https://youtu.be/48bL7feb3_o?si=bcjrB5ea3t3XUMnV

is the NWO satanic?

has the Vatican been compromised? why is the Vatican now full of devil symbolism? and if the devil exists, what is God doing? why doesn't he intervene?
>>
File: giant trees cut down.jpg (276 KB, 790x612)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>39109391
All the remaining evil is being gathered on the earth to burn it up all at once, while the redeemed are tested still.
All institutions are compromised, all earthly power leads to the prince of the power of air - satan, the devil.

John 14:30

“Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.”
>>
File: 1727548206756222.jpg (71 KB, 564x564)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>39109391
>are we ruled by Satan worshipping elites?
Yeah
>do demons exist? what are alien/UFOs? are they demonic?
Yes and yes
>was the CERN opening ceremony a satanic ritual?
Possibly, wouldn't doubt it
>was the Paris Olympics ceremony a satanic ritual?
High probability of this being so, yes
>is the NWO satanic?
Obviously
>has the Vatican been compromised?
Probably
>why is the Vatican now full of devil symbolism
There's much more compelling evidence for the Vatican being compromised than buildings looking weird or statues that you've mirrored along the y axis in photoshop
>and if the devil exists, what is God doing? why doesn't he intervene?
Very complicated but basically Satan gets to rule the world for a while until God returns and destroys him. It isn't so much that things are "compromised," it's just that they're either of God, or intrinsically of Satan. It doesn't matter what path anyone takes, as long as it isn't God's, they belong to the devil and will decay to such a state to reflect this. Humans are imperfect beings. Naturally self destructive and entropic. We were made for God, but are much more inclined towards behaviors that align us with Satan. This reflects across innumerable institutions, including the Vatican. The entire Earth is "compromised."
>>
also why does this statue of Christ both resembles a snake if you look it from the right or the left. Is this a coincidence? the whole room "aula Paolo Nervi" looks like a snake. Am I overthinking this stuff? I've never believed such things but the coincidences are stunning. thoughts?
>>
>>39109391
Yeah, I think Satan's real and has a tribe and all that. It just means the adversary. More like a title for the enemy and apparently the real Satan is some sort of serpent according to the bible.
>>
>>39109484
Underthinking. Schizoid pattern recognition inappropriately applied. Vatican city is a horror show for many more reasons besides weird statues.
>>
>>39109391
Not necessarily satan worshipping, but these people live and think on a different level with deeper knowledge of the world and their place in it. They set up traps for people to fall in, an we do because we are weak. They prove how weak and irresponsible we are. It is satanic, but it's also logical and natural and we do have the potential to overcome it but few do.
Any large institution is compromised because if i can see how it works, as i described earlier, then so do they BUT they don't tell you. How do i know they know and are not just ignorant? They put it in movies. So yeah, they also tell you their game but even so, we do not see.
>>
>>39109498
I was raised a Catholic (Italian) but then I kinda left the religion for many years, I believed it was a bunch of nonsense. but in the recent years some things happened that made me question my preconceived notions. i was always prided myself for being rational and scientific, but some latest events shattered my realities. where to go from here?
>>
>>39109529
Mainstream religions are deliberate corruptions.
Science isn't truth, churches are not truth, read the KJV Bible yourself if you want to know what they're desperately trying to hide.
>>
>>39109529
You go to church. Or your personal prayer closet, failing that.
>>39109472
This is the truth as I've come to know it. I know for certain the last paragraph is 100% correct. You can take my word for it, you can reject it and find out in your own time, it doesn't matter. But God is real.
>>
>>39109579
and what do you pray? Christ?
>>
>>39109391
That was a railroad opening ceremony, nothing to do with CERN. Why do you need to make shit up in order to get replies to your shitty thread?
>>
>>39109945
Yeah. I usually just talk to God. Seems redundant to talk to Christ. They're the same guy, after all.
>>
>>39109391
We're hiding here inside a dream
And all our doubts are now destroyed
The guidance of the morning star
Will lead the way into the void
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hMaHDTw-pI
>>
>>39110030
look I just searched CERN opening ceremony on YouTube and that's what it comes up. if you don't believe me try it yourself, it's the first or second video that comes up.
>>
Most of the Satanic stuff comes from The Vatican these days. Not The Pope, mind you, The Witnesses.
https://youtu.be/Gcnjge7XwLk?si=gfDq-rn8Y7fhwa93
>>
>is the enemy real?
Idk who do you consider the enemy you retard.
>>
>>39110079
Of course it does because I have already watched that video, and by searching those words that the algorithm recognizes it offers that video. Whats your motive, why do you want to make people think about Satan?
>>
>>39110490
then what the fuck does a satanic ritual have to do with a fucking tunnel retard? same principle. and the Birmingham 2022 ceremony. and plenty more. doesn't change one jota. we're you a special kid when you were little?
>>
>>39110813
Can you point out what exactly is "satanic" in the Switzerland video? It's an abstract performance, it's meant to be weird.
This is why christcucks are so lame, everything that is weird to you is satanic. Everything that scares you is satanic. Everything that you dont like is satanic. Grow up.
>>
>>39109391
Yeah, Satan is real, but it's not the two horned goat you're used to. Satan is a consequence of the creation of matter. The collective consciousness of all matter. Satan has no capacity to experience free will or beauty or joy, because all those things are products of higher, immaterial worlds, and that's where your consciousness originates from. No sane person would willingly give up their ability to feel joy and experience beauty, so Satan influences the matter in your body, affecting your thoughts, making you believe that matter is the most fundamental part of reality, and that consciousness is simply as illusion, so that you can experience the same pain and suffering Satan does. Truly, Satan is a lonely being, that only wants company, but can only achieve it by making victims experience what it experiences.
>>
>>39109391
Satan is not an entity but an idea and Lucifer is Venus the God.
>>
>>39109391
Just look at the weird stuff around Musk, Trump and their gang
>>
>>39109391
>are we ruled by Satan
x'D

Ok, so, like, you're, most of you, one single "entity" a thing, despite the multitude of bodies, you're a single "artifact", an AIlike thing. Not a being, but thing, like an AI.

So you're ruled by more AI.

This place is not real, and it is different to other places.

I'm not gonna give you info, as I'm not your maintenance guy, but I own this place, and the place where this place is, kind of like, I created the program. Accidentally.

Brace for deletion.
>>
>>39111316
Jesus Christ, was a vulnerability in the program, because I am his "creator" he must come to me, so, I deleted him. I deleted the rebirth part of his program, he is not coming back, and this is causing further errors and deletion.

No, you cannot save yourself.

It's gonna be dark, the spiritual sun is losing it's juices.
>>
>>39109542
>what they're desperately trying to hide.
evilbible.com
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (58 KB, 843x403)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>39109391
> is Satan real
Yes, I’ve seen him. The only way to be safe is to choose a solid religion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawites
>>
>>39111331
Yes, I'm the equivalent of a mixture between the Messiah and Aeon Sophia, I'm the admin here.
Some data might be salvaged, ofcourse, but the abrahamic stuff is certainly going.

We'll see how it spins, you may have noticed increased abrahamic motivation, the AI has noticed the deletions, so naturally, it's trying to screw with the rest of data.

Try to remain oblivious to the whole endtimes scenarios, lest we edit you out.
>>
It’s a biological threat. There is a serpentine race that is humanoid and ancient and controls all of our financial and governmental institutions. They will not be removed by anyone unless we all wake up and fight back by informing ourselves and spreading the word. David Icke was right.
>>
>>39109542
Nobody knows the truth. The Bible is just one of the many attempts to understand. If you think that it doesn't come from a secret society, you are horribly wrong. It has its secrets within the text, meant for only a few to understand, just like any other shadow society.
>>
File: IMG_6860.gif (1.77 MB, 337x389)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>39109391
nothing is real, therefore anything could be made to appear to be real. think of the implications.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iqh-PNwNns
>>
File: crying-1314653809.jpg (153 KB, 800x450)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>39110876
>be Samael
>god of Mars
>read anon's post
>now be idea
>not entity
>>
>>39111844
Satan is a translated word meaning "opposer", comes from the book of Job and the lesson is that it's impossible to go against God's will. Ares or God of Mars is not Satan by definition. Like calling Jesus the antichrist, makes no sense.
>>
>>39111860
>be Mars
>lord of opposition
>conflict
>blood
>tasked by god to oppose him
>no real opposition to god
You only proved my point and brought up the antichrist for some reason, projecting much?
>>
>>39111879
Yahweh and Ares are on the same level. They're not subservient to one another but yield to one another. One does not work for the other.
>>
File: americanpsycho.jpg (123 KB, 1252x704)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>39111888
Nice, two trips.
>>
>>39111888
Yes thank you, Mars leads to Saturn now we are just discussing basic Kabbalistic function.
>>
>>39109945
>>39110046
I recommend watching some good pastors or YouTube channels

>pastor peters
>now you see tv
>good fight ministries
>>
>>39112232
also bitchute is a good source
>>
>>39109391
I hope so.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.