[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729341149881.webm (3.29 MB, 246x246)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB WEBM
Does anyone else have any footage like this?
>>
>>39109822
so my assumptions were right that it's just a bunch of old LARPers who don't actually know any global secrets
>>
this is just the recreation of the death of hiram abiff
you may as well just read "turning the hiram key"
call me when you actually uncover some pedo orgy or something
>>
File: 1729569033507338.png (69 KB, 500x440)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
This seems pretty fun desu. It makes me wanna join so I can do gay little plays with the boys and hang out in cool costumes. Plus it sounds like they help you in your career and stuff. Where do I sign up?
>>
>>39109886
You haven’t seen the picture of the masons surrounding a guy with his dick cut off?
>>
>>39109822
You guys really need to study shit before coming here talking about it.
This is an initiation, nobody is tortured nor killed (at least literally).
What you are seeing is a reenactment of Chiram Abiff's death (google it). The man being initiated must, like Chiram, keep all the secrets away from the three men who threaten him. And, like Chiram, he will be "killed" and will resurrect as a brother.
Nothing "SATANIC" here, although, there's a bit of Lucifer there *wink* *wink*
>>
>>39109931
I have
It's from some gay art film I forget the name of
The film itself could have been a ritual but idk
>>
>>39109977
doesn't work unless you think it could be real

it's not a play, it's a ritual
>>
>>39110260
I never said it was a play, "brother", I said it was reenactment of Abiff's death.
Nowadays no one believes it's real, compare this little "ritual" as you call it, to what Eleusis used to do, I dare you. Many died during the initiations.
>>
File: FFXqPMlXoAItUAR.jpg (44 KB, 600x989)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>39109822
>>
>>39109822
Wait, it's all larps?
>>
>>39110230
It's The Cremaster Cycle by Mathew Barney

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.