[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (377 KB, 605x707)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
How do I find out how dark my shadow is? What do you need to do first?
>>
>>39109991
Measure it by how dark the night is and compare your spirit to that.
>>
Take gratitude for as many blessings as you can sincerely think of and take note of whenever you struggle to maybe include particular inclusions. Contemplate why for each. Challenge yourself to see past whatever literal why you come up with and place yourself on the cross:
“In what ways might I be wrong?”
“Is it wrong to feel this way?”
“Is this thinking holding me back?”
Consider the mantra: if you love something let it go and if it comes back to you it’s yours

In crafting literature there’s an editing concept known as “murdering/killing your darlings,” look it up and apply what you learn to yourself and all these pre-conceived notions you might hold regarding who exactly it is that you are

We are often less than we assumed
And for that, more than we know
>>
File: 1729382715544969.jpg (307 KB, 976x850)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>39109991
Your psychology develops mechanisms of survival which, before you make an active effort to become aware of, can make you have behaviours not completely within your will.

Masks are the largest one. Most people are not sincere, they act in a way which their psychology has observed to be most beneficial to them (to avoid abandonment, to get what they want, etc). People abused or traumatized by something will develop trauma responses, these mechanisms can often go not fully noticed by the person.

The shadow is not a fancy spiritual idea, it's a product of slowly living your life more willfully and realizing you had "auto pilot" behaviours where the real "you" was not fully in control
>>
>>39110957
Excellent comment although there are spiritual components involved. Reincarnation is real, we have all had countless past lives, and accumulated various “baggage” along the way. This can manifest through relationships, habits, predilections, maladies, gifts, etc. And as one physically ages in a body, these will merge into the ‘meatsack’ personality matrix.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.