[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lora040924s.jpg (16 KB, 300x193)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Seems the gap is closing. Thoughts?
>>
Andy Kaufman did it.
>>
Has anybody tried to fight men as a trans woman?
>>
Men can never lose to women, it's physically impossible. The reason you see men ever 'losing' to women in fights is because of sexual excitement and enjoyment, it's the whole reason they even got into the fight was because the guy wanted to be dominated by some chick on the floor. You think a man, a being able to pick up at least 200 lbs. off the floor by nature is going to get snaked around by some 5'4 little girl. These guys want that shit, it's a comforting thing. It's kind of like playing cops and robbers with a kid, you know as an adult that you're just playing around with the kid and letting him win because they're a kid and want to try and win. It's all so coy, none of it is real. Also, most of time that it happens is in front of other people. Let's say for example, a real fight between a man and woman happens like the ones you see on Reddit of girlbosses owning dudes. Nobody is around and it's no holds bar? The guy is just gonna start punching her in the mouth and swinging her by her hair and throwing her around. The reason you don't see men do this shit is the same reason why you don't sprint from the 6-year-old playing the cop as a 'robber.' It's all fake, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>141636
>>
>>141674
Are you virgin?
>>
>>141636
The gap is wiiiide open if you know what I mean
>>
>>141682
>dealing women enormous damage and disrespect while celebrating yourself and justifying it with nonsense slogans
pottery
>>
File: Teens Squeezing (14).jpg (100 KB, 915x656)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>141674
howd this random girl dont beat her instructors?
>>
File: This is not a woman.jpg (182 KB, 1280x720)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>141656
Look up 'Gash' on StreetBeefs. Actually a pretty good fighter.
>>
File: alice.png (223 KB, 500x546)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>141682
>>
File: 1639115064238.png (46 KB, 1314x1054)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>142241
I'm a troon and I'm scared about becoming a weak fuck and then getting beaten up. I can still fight men if I keep training, right? I've been doing martial arts my entire life but I've never been very good.
>>
>>142502
Learn special martial art called 41 ropes
>>
>>141636
Virgins and incels gtfo

The truth is men are stronger and faster than women on average, and in combat sports those are attributes CAN determine the winner.

Those attributes aren’t everything, though. As anyone who’s ever trained combat sports will attest, flexibility, coordination, balance and the like also play roles that may tip the scales in another person’s favor.

Martial arts typically (if they’re any good) create techniques that work because of highly efficient body mechanics (coordination) and that don’t rely on brute strength.

Brute strength does make those techniques more effective, but if you don’t have the technique in the first place, you’re gonna get fucked. You ever seen those videos of a BJJ dude taking on untrained powerlifters and body builders? Same thing.

The reason it seems like the gap is closing, is because the physical gap itself was never that large to begin with. All else being equal, a woman will get beaten by a man with similar training time, but it’s rare for “all else to be equal”

A lot of retards try to compare top female athletes to top male athletes to prove that all men are superior, but that’s a mistake. Yes, top men beat top women in fighting, but we’re talking about Jenny from down the block beating Drunk Joe; the scenarios that’s more likely to occur.

The main point is that there will always be a gap because women can’t reach the top speed and strength of a man, but that gap doesn’t matter to your stupid ass who can at most bench 135. The gap’s not “closing” it just wasn’t that big in the first place and women are socialized not to go into combat sports. Now we have more women interested, more Jennys are beating Drunk Joe from down the street on video, and more posts that garner attention because every dude who’s never trained needs to assert that he could’ve most definitely beaten Jenny had he been in Drunk Joe’s shoes by “going harder”
>>
>>142502
What’ll probably happen is you’ll have to get a lot more technical, especially if you’re losing testosterone. You can’t be “not very good” you’ve got to be able to beat guys who outweigh you by 100 lbs easily before trooning if you want any chance of survival.
>>
>>142521
The fact that you feel the need to pair up *trained *Jenny with *drunk* Joe instead of an average untrained man tells me you don't believe your own argument.
>>
>>142502
>troon
Just don’t troon out retard. You’ll thank me later
>>
>>143639
>>
>>141636
>Seems the gap is closing. Thoughts?
Americans are generally too weak to win against women, but the rest of the world is different.
>>
>>143751
actually believable, most americans don't lift weights or train any combat sport. literally just being able to bench 150lbs and squat 225lbs puts you ahead of the curve compared to most normies, let alone bench 225lbs and squat 315lbs
>>
>>141636
ever since we started allowing der troon into sports, this has become a non-question. it's ffa deathmatch now in 90% of sports and venues, only a select few are sane enough to put a stop to it
>>
File: pinned.jpg (387 KB, 2272x1704)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>143751
at same weight/height I'd give a female the advantage in most physical activities
>>
>>141674
ysee heres the thing, you can talk all you want but several men have probably been left staring at the sky by larger women than themselves they got too overconfident with. you even had to invent a 5"4 little girl in your head because youre a weirdo and you think some 6"2 black woman or angry Scottish brick getting upset at a 5"4 waif of a man is an impossibility.

youre a weirdo with power fantasies.
>>
>>141674
I seen a senior in hs get worked by a freshman chick. He was crying and didn't get to go to state
>>
>>146987
>>149255
these posts made me hard
>>
>>142502
Are you a MTF? If so you're still biologically a male and should do just fine competing with men. Don't worry too much about being "good" at the art, worry about using it in a real fight if you should ever have to. Martial art rules are way different than a street fight obviously
>>
>>141636
I don't know about many women's sports, but women's boxing is pretty decent nowadays. WMMA has a few bright spots in a sea of mediocre bullshit.
>>
>>143751
Rent free ya faggot
>>
>>141636
Recently the bf of a friend of mine made the comment that the Olympics are divided in genders because and i quote
"They are misogynists, they know they'd lose to woman in Boxing and everything"
Bitch wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight and he thinks he knows about fighting
>>
>>143638
nta but even if you were to replace him w/ a sober untrained average joe the fight would probably still go to the trained jenny.
>>
>>149255
Thats humiliating AF
>>
>>142502
trooning out is the exact opposite of juicing out so you ARE going to get weaker, there's no catch to that, you gotta become extremely technical and get some god tier ring IQ to overcome that weakness. You still have superior bone density so you won't get THAT weak, but you'll definitely be weaker than before.
>>
The only time I've seen women actually beat men in any martial art is in Judo.

I remember nearly snapping my neck the first time some little Japanese girl hit me with drop Seoi-Nage, she just cannonballed to the floor with all 124 lb. of weight she had on her and I pile-drove into the mat.
>>
>>152063
happens all the time

https://youtu.be/N4ZVBc0cx84
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2QgDWSfQik
>>
>>141636
WTF
>>
>>142502
Depends if you keep training while taking HRT. I hear that its basically a second puberty, which is why every athlete who troons out gets super fucking big.
>>
>>155082
that's not how it works lmao
>>
>>149361
A trained woman beating an untrained man is usually bullshit. The untrained man isn't ever just a regular guy, 6'0, who works a physical job that's in decent shape, it's always just a short fat piece of shit against some female army broad.
>>
>>155262
>regular
>6’0
>physical job
>decent shape
I don’t know where you’re living but that’s not regular in any western country
>>
>>142241
>tranny
>named gash
You’re fucking with me right?
>>
>>155283
exactly
>>
>>143638
there's tons of evidence that even a fit, trained guy will lose to a girl that has more trainning and take her craft seriously

https://youtu.be/Q1i1xBt9QKY
https://youtu.be/FhDUYO1c0Ow
https://youtu.be/NG6xEGj-wZ8
https://youtu.be/kpKQ4xo1FVE
https://youtu.be/z5UIYjZB9bE
>>
>>155530
I would be in so much physical and mental pleasure if a woman beat me up that I couldn't do anything
>>
>>143646
Me when I didn't get enough sleep in highschool (manlet)
>>
File: 3e7.jpg (15 KB, 550x502)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>143646
Fuck. This makes me sad
>t. trooning out at 21
>>
>>141636
I see tons of girls now wrestling and doing bjj. Who knows
>>
>>143646
>>155559
fucking retard nonces are mentally ill not born in the wrong body
go lift weights and learn to be happy and your insane ideology will go out the window
>>
>>141636
Francis Vs Holly Holms when
>>
>>141674
>>141642
>>141636
>>141964
My mother used to compete in karate and boxing when she was a teenager in the 90s. When I (untrained 20 yr old guy) challenged her to an open fight a few months back, I received several punches and kicks to my body and face that I just couldn't block. She was just playing around with me and could have done a lot of damage had she wanted to. She's very athletic for her age.
>>
>>157107
I hope we find a cure for british people
very sad
>>
>>141674
Wrong. Ive seen a woman (black woman) with my on eyes completly submit a man in the street. She grabed him by the ear and made him knee on the floor and start hitting him without the man being able to defender himself.

At the end he had his ear bleeding and she was detained by police. I think he was his landlord and kicked her out
>>
>>159127
lol
>>
>>141636
Zoomer problems lol.
>>
>foids beating men
lole
lmao
>>
>>142502
>I can still fight men if I keep training, right?
Just don't stop lifting and train to get more technical. HRT will cause you to lose some muscle mass, but it can be mitigated with weight training. Not training, or stopping entirely, is what causes most of the loss of muscle mass.
>>
>>141636
If by that you mean tranny faggots are infringing upon women divisions, yeah, that's happening alright. Coed fights would be fucking retarded. Just women fighting a bunch of fucking twinks and still getting their asses kicked.
>>
We need inter-age combat
>>
File: 1691509390904597.jpg (222 KB, 768x960)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>142241
he's not a good fighter. he's some faggot. and you're a faggot for being a fan of him.
if me and "gash" fought, i would split him open like a cantaloupe. After the ref counted him out, I would grab a claw hammer and spike it between his eyes.
>>
File: 1691173339275598.gif (494 KB, 220x220)
494 KB
494 KB GIF
>>142521
you talk too much like a woman. If we fought you would die in the cage with me. I wouldn't even stop when the ref ended the fight. I would make sure your fake smart ass is literally not breathing when i step on your willy so hard that your balls collapse into rice krispie treats you northern faggot.
>>
>>141682
>end trans genocide
This has to be the first genocide where the perpetrators are also the victims.
>>
>>157054
yea and they are usually pretty good
>>
>>141636
How do I stop being afraid to roll with women? I have a general fear of women.
>>
>>142520
>Laughed because this could be taken as 41 cumshots.
>>
>>166639
Dude, you'll crush them if you use too much power so play around gently.
>>
>>155530
Lmfao, there's evidence of the contrary.
>>
>>167309
why don't you share that evidence with us then?
>>
>>159127
this reads a lot like
>For less than the cost of a Big Mac, fries and a Coke, you can buy a loaf of fresh bread and some good cheese or roast beef, which you will enjoy much more
>>
I wrestled in HS and seen chicks dominate guys regularly.
>>
>>155551
lol
>>
>>172065
At even weights its an even match
>>
did some light sparring in muay thai with this chick who is significantly smaller but farther along in skill and experience. I landed a few things here and there but she found her shots much more easily and cleanly and tagged me with a lot more than I was able to actually land on her.

I'd be very curious to do it at full force. She really is tiny so the size difference is big enough to where I may still have the edge but i dunno I could see her catching me and ending me with the right combos
>>
>>159127
You aren't supposed to block, you're supposed to move
>>
>>141636
No it's not tranny.
>>
>>169782
We can tell your a beta cuck loser.
>>
Women will forever be inferior to men.
>>
>>141687
>>142188
>>146987
>>149255
>>159127
>>159173
The amount of retarded losers here is amazing. Get a life you fucking dipshits.
>>
File: 1674336039462137.jpg (159 KB, 680x966)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>141636
>>
>>155530
Lol you can see in the first video the ref saved her during that body slam
In a real situation, she would be dead and the guy would get in trouble for hurting someone of the lesser sex, you guys are delusional
>>
>>175094
Almost
>>
>>176125
Kid probably grew into femdom
>>
>>141636
It might get a little awkward as she ends up having to wrestle with my raging hard-on but I'm into it
>>
Gap is not closing, it's just most kids aren't psychopaths. I remember one time when I was really young (like 8) my dad got me into Karate (don't laugh, I know, I do BJJ now and used to do a lot of muay thai so I recovered), my Dad's college buddy was over and they were drinking. His friend had his daughter who was roughly my age who also started Karate and they wanted us to fight. It put me in a lose/lose situation -- I wasn't even trying to fight because I didn't want to beat up a fucking girl, so then they were ribbing me all night for how she kicked my ass. Maybe they knew I wasn't trying, I don't know, but I didn't even throw a punch because I didn't want them to get pissed at me for going too hard. Funny all of this was going through my mind when I was 8. I seriously doubt this kid wrestling was giving it 100% in OP picrel
>>
>>146650
the smell
>>
>>141636
Is this /xs/'s version of a blacked thread
>>
>>179130
It's just coomers leaking from other boards. They have to make everything sexual or their brains malfunction.
>>
>>179131
lul.. i sparred with a purplebelt BJJ MMA girl who was 5'11 and 5kg heavier than me, when i was 14, 5'9 and lighter, she went for an armbar so i stood up and slammed her into the ground
>>
File: HitchcockSuggestions.jpg (161 KB, 1100x1392)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>143646
lol
>>
>>141674
I haven't seen this one for a while.
>>
Who dafuq gets beat up by a girl?
>>
>>175094
Post proof
>>
>>142502
as 5'4 tranny you will get beat up, you will realize you have no shot ever fighting someone bigger than you. you better get really skilled if you want to survive.
>>
>>141636
>being such a castrated beta eunuch you have to fawn over females in traditionaly male sports and activities

First, men will always kick the shit out of bitches, as we are designed for fighting.

Second, If I knew you, I would put you out of your misery.
>>
>>141636
braindead thread come back with a source and study before opinionposting again
>>
>>179132
>Slam
Which is illegal with that ruleset.
Like saying you can beat a boxer by kicking their legs. So you're saying you're a cunt. Nice going, I'm sure everyone was super impressed with you alpha male.
>>
>>142188
BJJ is just that useless.
>>
If it isn't fetishism stuff they pitch a professional female against an untrained male usually a manlet. I could probably outbox a female ufc fighter as an amateur boxer, I don't that gay hugging grapple shit.
>>
>>142502
My ideal fight is to kill someone like you who bullies women and then retire
>>
>>141636
>the gap is closing
hahaha funny joke bro
>>
>>175094
No. But that doesn't mean victory is impossible
>>
File: 566554.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>142521
t.
>>
>>142521
This mf the only person in here speaking ABSOLUTE FACTS.

Anyone who's trained for years will know.
>>
>>141636
Gay as fuck
>>
>>141636
yeah, with roids maybe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.